PDA

View Full Version : Where's Gayle ????

wolfdancer
07-28-2008, 12:04 PM
I'm lost without my leader (had to preempt any negative wingnut comments)
If this sweet lady has been a victim of a sniper attack, I'm calling John Walsh, with my tip on the perp.
I'm hoping that she and her husband are just enjoying boating on the bay for the summer.
Some may not like her, because she is as biased in favor of the left, as the extreme right here ...but she is as informed politically as anyone else here.
And in the PMs that we have exchanged, a very concerned, and caring person

Deeman3
07-28-2008, 12:09 PM
I, of course, hold no il will toward Gayle. I just know we have different takes on things as you and I do on occasion. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I bet she is sipping a politically correct drink right now and planning for the biggest party in the decade as soon as Obama assumes his position on the throne.

I do know, even with that giant boat, she is not burning near the fuel the Big Al Gore is at this very minute. As always, I wish her well.

You sure she's not feeding you what to say, your "Talking Points" on the side? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Kinda like O,reilly, I don't think you or he needs anyone to p[rovide your stuff. Besides, your posts are always less than 2,000 words, that aint even a start for our gal Gayle. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

sack316
07-28-2008, 12:19 PM
I'm sure she's just enjoying her summer, out on the boat, watching her flowers bloom, and enjoying life. I haven't spoken to her in a little bit, but if I were to venture a guess I'd just assume she has much better things to do than to put up with all of us right now /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

wolfdancer
07-28-2008, 12:35 PM
I'm afraid that the celebration will be limited to the forced abdication of King George. I doubt if she is an Obama fan...it's just kind of like putting clean bedsheets on...same old bed though, but we'll hopefully sleep a little better.
Please don't question my (metaphors?)....when you get to be my age...these may even make sense...

eg8r
07-28-2008, 01:07 PM
I am sure they are out boating or doing something outside. It is the summer and she always takes extended breaks during this time. After chatting with her all these years she definitely does not seem like the type to waste the summer sitting behind a computer chatting politics. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
07-28-2008, 01:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I doubt if she is an Obama fan...</div></div>She has stated more than once that Obama is not her choice but in her mind he is better than McCain. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I think they both suck. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Wally_in_Cincy
07-28-2008, 02:53 PM
I'm sure she sold the boat to buy sandwiches for the homeless and coats for all the poor that have been left behind in the wake of the Bush Reign.

Vapros
07-28-2008, 09:24 PM
Gayle has a boat with flowers growing on it? Must be goldernyas.

Gayle in MD
08-05-2008, 11:47 AM
Dearest Wolfdancer,
Thanks for the kind words. I have been spending my time at the ocean, and also on our boat, and with my family all there, it has been just a grand time. A month at the Ocean is so great, and time spent on the boat, and also some days with our feet in the sand, at the beautiful ocean, is always a treat!

We had a mission this year, as the family has been trying to block off some time when we could all be together to spread the ashes of my deceased brother-in-law, who was really like a son to us. It turned out to be such a touching, and inspiring experience, and we are happy that he is finally where he longed to be, just outside the inlet, at Ocean City Maryland, where he enjoyed so many White Marlin Open Tournaments with his brothers, my husband one of them, and my daughter and me.

It was very foggy the morning we released Mark's ashes into the ocean, and that seemed fitting, as the ocean was looking very mystical, and peaceful. Once the vessel was opened, his ashes flowed just above the surface, in a sort of formed trail of their own, a spiral of fog, just above the top of the water. We each tossed a yellow day lilly, and some rasberry colored Crepe Myrtle branches behind that trail of what remained of our dear Mark, and the sun suddenly broke out of the fog, giving us the sense that Mark was at peace, and smiling down at all of us.

Mark was forty-seven when he died of cancer. He was four when I married his brother, Jim, and just five and a half, when his dear Mother, at forty-two, lost her life in a tragic auto accident, so, I was the only Mother Mark could remember, and the three little ones which she left behind, of which he was the youngest, have always been our boys, and my daughter's brothers in the truest sense. He was truly a free spirit who loved life, and never met a stranger. He was my little ragamuffin' whose face was always smudged with dirt, or chocolate, or paste, paint, or something! At the last moment, his brother, Rob, asked Jim to say a few words, and his words were perfect, for each of us. He said that so many of his happiest moments, had been spent with Mark, and that said it all, for all of us. We will miss him always, and we will cherish every wonderful memory, and every wonderful moment we all shared together with Mark.

Thanks for thinking of me friend. I always wonder how it is that I can feel so close to you, (and a few others, here) whom I've never met, but count as a true friend.

Love,
Gayle

Gayle in MD
08-05-2008, 11:50 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif And true to form, yet another too long post. What can I tell ya friend, some of us just have a lot to say... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Love,

Gayle

Gayle in MD
08-05-2008, 11:53 AM
Sack,
I could never think of you as someone I had to put up with, but you are right, I've been celebrating life! It's a habit of mine, and one which I love to share with others, or just indulge in solo... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Gayle in MD
08-05-2008, 11:55 AM
I read this post, Ed. Yes, we have known one another many years, now, haven't we, and you do know a lot about me, and I, about you. It's nice to read a post of yours that makes me smile.

Love,
Gayle

Gayle in MD
08-05-2008, 12:04 PM
Wolf,
You're right, not a fan, but will probably vote for him. He's right about a lot of things, one of them is that we shouldn't try to drill our way out of this Bush/Cheney oil mess. Although we've had forty years of both parties and all presidents ignoring this inevitable oil crises, only the Republicans want to continue subsidizing the American oil industry, which has raked in the dough, and slurpped up our tax dollars, but done absolutely nothing to provide more refineries, or spend any real money on producing renewable, clean energy, or increasing natural gas output.

I'm with Mr. Pickens. So is Obama. McCain, and the Republicans, obviously, want more of the same idiotic policies, and this BS hoax about more oil leases is not the answer to our problems, IMO.

Check out Larry King's website for more on Mr. Pickens interview from last night, and also acess to his website.

Love,
Gayle

sack316
08-05-2008, 12:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sack,
I could never think of you as someone I had to put up with, but you are right, I've been celebrating life! It's a habit of mine, and one which I love to share with others, or just indulge in solo... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

I'm glad you got to spend some time doing things you enjoy with people that you love. I also know it must have been wonderful to have the opportunity to allow Mark to rest the way he wanted. It's of course always sad to have to do that, but at the same time peaceful when you know you can do it right and the way they wanted. Glad to see you back, and also glad you were able to spend some time relaxing and celebrating the life of a loved one.

Sack

eg8r
08-05-2008, 02:23 PM
See, when it is not about politics, I come across as a nice guy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Glad you smiled and I hope you are enjoying your summer.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-05-2008, 04:40 PM
Thank you friend.

Gayle in MD
08-05-2008, 04:41 PM
Thanks Ed. And the same goes out to you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

DickLeonard
08-08-2008, 07:24 AM
Gayle it's nice to see your back and you have been welcomed with open [arms]. Just my pun on the Military/Industrial Complex which seems to have taken control of our thought waves.

I have promised Ed more pool stories so I have to get busy typing. Love Dick

Gayle in MD
08-08-2008, 08:59 AM
How are you dear? Good to hear from you. Let's go dancing. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Love,
Gayle

wolfdancer
08-08-2008, 09:36 AM
...... let's keep dancing
Let's break out the booze and have a ball

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe9kKf7SHco

DickLeonard
08-08-2008, 05:24 PM
Gayle we need Naz and NineBall Girl to get married so we can go dancing.####

jayalley
08-08-2008, 07:31 PM
OK, enough with the love fest.

Let's remember that this is a woman who is a hateful, anti-semitic creep (who, by the way, has never denied this herself...just her sycophants) who called "her" candidate Obama a "burned out cokehead" just a few months ago when she was slinging mud for Hillary.

Sheesh, you guys are pathetic.

Wally_in_Cincy
08-08-2008, 09:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jayalley</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, enough with the love fest.

Let's remember that this is a woman who is a hateful, anti-semitic creep </div></div>

She hates Christians too, just to be fair.

sack316
08-09-2008, 12:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle we need Naz and NineBall Girl to get married so we can go dancing.#### </div></div>

For some reason I was just thinking about that the other day. Need some juicy gossip on them. How bout it Naz? and btw where has 9BG been anyway? Don't recall reading a post from her in forever

Sack

Gayle in MD
08-09-2008, 07:51 AM
You're really sick, and also a liar, but most of the posters here know that.

DickLeonard
08-09-2008, 02:23 PM
Jayalley I don't know where get your opinion of GAyle from but its not from her posts. She has handles herself admirably when the attack dogs from AZB came her to kill her with their foul posts.

Gayle's one post contains more words than LWW 2300+ posts. You don't have to be anti-semetic to understand that the Jewish Lobby is not in our bests interests. It ranks right up there with the NRA as a Lobby that doesn't have the best interests of the common peace loving people. Just make more Guns,Kill more people.#####

wolfdancer
08-09-2008, 05:49 PM
Dick, he's just trying to get attention by being provocative. He has nothing positive or informative to add and doesn't merit a reply.
There's a little extremists cadre here now, that think they can get their point across with personal attacks and insults. Even Ed has now joined their ranks. Wally was the charter member, but is in danger of losing the #1 spot to the newer arrivals.

LWW
08-10-2008, 04:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where's Gayle ????</div></div>
Running her sock puppets.

LWW

LWW
08-10-2008, 04:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jayalley</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, enough with the love fest.

Let's remember that this is a woman who is a hateful, anti-semitic creep (who, by the way, has never denied this herself...just her sycophants) who called "her" candidate Obama a "burned out cokehead" just a few months ago when she was slinging mud for Hillary.

Sheesh, you guys are pathetic. </div></div>
And who predicted that she would tote his water with glee?

LWW

pooltchr
08-10-2008, 06:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See, when it is not about politics, I come across as a nice guy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Glad you smiled and I hope you are enjoying your summer.

eg8r </div></div>

I think you might be on to something here. I think politics brings out the worst in all of us...perhaps due to the fact that those involved in politics themselves are, for the most part, little more than pond scum.

Pre season football officially started for us last night as the Panthers got one over the Colts. Life will be good for the next 6 months!!!

Steve

wolfdancer
08-10-2008, 11:09 AM
that's pretty clever.... for a lightweight like you.
Consider getting a new writer though....the rest of your repetitive, unimaginative, tripe is getting, well...boring.

eg8r
08-10-2008, 06:48 PM
Life won't be any better for us Dolphin fans. If we win two the entire city of Miami will have a huge parade and celebration.

eg8r