PDA

View Full Version : Oliver Stone Presents:

sack316
07-30-2008, 01:44 AM
"W" The Movie! (http://www.firstshowing.net/2008/07/27/must-watch-oliver-stones-w-teaser-trailer/)

Awesome /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Looks like Cocktail... but for Southerners (read: rednecks... but you can't call me that, it's "our" word) like me! This should be fun lol.

The link has a preview on the page. Don't worry, it has been approved for all audiences.

Been a while since we've seen anything great out of Mr. Stone... but I suppose if anyone is gonna do a take on a lifestyle of drinking, drugs, and excess it would be him. Write what you know I guess /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

LWW
07-30-2008, 03:42 AM
Sadly, it will be accepted as "HISTORY" by the uneducated, illiterate, and hopelessly partisan much like "JFK" and "NIXON" were.

LWW

hondo
07-30-2008, 05:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sadly, it will be accepted as "HISTORY" by the uneducated, illiterate, and hopelessly partisan much like "JFK" and "NIXON" were.

LWW </div></div>

You should do a movie about him, Dub.
With your odd mix of professing not to care that much about him, and yet obsessing on him and defending him 24 hours a day, it should be very interesting.
Kinda like The Green Berets. Too bad the Duke's not alive to play bush.
" Well, looky here, Saddam, you better get on your horsey and ride out of town."

cheesemouse
07-30-2008, 07:50 PM
Hondo I think Dub should do a movie res erecting MCarthy as a national hero and get the funding from Soros.....man, I crack myself up....:) Just imagine the box office hit that would be.

nAz
07-30-2008, 10:56 PM
MCarthy a hero? WOW!

LWW
07-31-2008, 05:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nAz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MCarthy a hero? WOW! </div></div>
HERE (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=100962&highlight=mccarthy) is a long but good thread where hondo insisted upon being beaten from pillar to post.

Read it, and research the Venona Cables, and you will find that it has been recently declassified that McCarthy was right and that FDR and Truman had foreign agents all through the govt and were warned and did nothing about it.

The funny thing is that McCarthy is the ultimate victim of what is commonly called McCarthyism.

The piece de resistance is hondo, in a desperate move to avoid reality, swears that he viewed live on TV events that happened before he was born and the anti McCarthyists continually reposting the results of the HUAC findings which McCarthy had nothing to do with.

The MSM has artfully taken one event, the HUAC hearings, and merged them with another event, McCarthy, in the public memory to cover for the liberal icon FDR.

LWW

wolfdancer
07-31-2008, 08:52 AM
Well, it turns out that Dub is not alone in his great admiration for Sen. Joe....none other then the infamous Republican spokeswoman, Ann Coulter has written a book that vindicates McCarthy ,and blames the liberals for smearing this uber-patriot...And let us not forget the other hero in this tragedy...Roy Cohn
http://bucknakedpolitics.typepad.com/buck_naked_politics/2007/11/ann-coulter-j-1.html

sack316
07-31-2008, 10:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Roy Cohn
</div></div>

Did he host family fued? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Sack

hondo
07-31-2008, 06:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nAz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MCarthy a hero? WOW! </div></div>
HERE (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=100962&highlight=mccarthy) is a long but good thread where hondo insisted upon being beaten from pillar to post.

Read it, and research the Venona Cables, and you will find that it has been recently declassified that McCarthy was right and that FDR and Truman had foreign agents all through the govt and were warned and did nothing about it.

The funny thing is that McCarthy is the ultimate victim of what is commonly called McCarthyism.

The piece de resistance is hondo, in a desperate move to avoid reality, swears that he viewed live on TV events that happened before he was born and the anti McCarthyists continually reposting the results of the HUAC findings which McCarthy had nothing to do with.

The MSM has artfully taken one event, the HUAC hearings, and merged them with another event, McCarthy, in the public memory to cover for the liberal icon FDR.

LWW
</div></div>Good grief, that took a lot of nerve!
400 posts defending a slimeball.
And All I had to say was this:

McCarthy's DEAD!
He died in disgrace!
Most sane people know this.
There is nothing that you can possibly find that will stop Dub
from swearing that he's right and you're wrong.
I finally realized that this was one of the silliest debates I have ever engaged in.

The worse thing you could do to Dub right now would be to say, " Yeah,
you might be right. Who gives a flying fart?"
His brief moment of celebratory elation would be followed by this hollow feeling.
Meanwhile, Joe would still be dead and disgraced.

hondo
07-31-2008, 06:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nAz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MCarthy a hero? WOW! </div></div>

LWW
</div></div>

And this was one of the last posts.
Quote from 9 ball Paul says it all:

"Admit the truth, El Dub Dub

You lost -- big time."

Plus, the posters on here got to see how childish your allies, Punter, Dawg, & company are.
LMAO! You just can't help stepping in it, can you, Larry?

hondo
07-31-2008, 06:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Roy Cohn
</div></div>

Did he host family fued? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Sack </div></div>

He snorted a lot of cocaine at Studio 54.

LWW
08-01-2008, 04:39 AM
I'll let the record in the thread speak for itself hondo.

If anyone chooses to sort through it or not is of course their choice.

LWW

hondo
08-01-2008, 05:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll let the record in the thread speak for itself hondo.

If anyone chooses to sort through it or not is of course their choice.

LWW </div></div>

I seriously doubt that. You making 400 posts on one thread, ignoring everything intelligent that was said.
Only in your dreams.

LWW
08-01-2008, 02:13 PM
Yet another thread trolled into how poor, poor, poor hondo is so abused by the big mean LWW.

LWW

hondo
08-02-2008, 05:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet another thread trolled into how poor, poor, poor hondo is so abused by the big mean LWW.

LWW </div></div>

No, Larry, I'm big and mean. You're just mouthy.