PDA

View Full Version : Has a man ever said this?

Chopstick
07-31-2008, 10:16 AM
This garage is just too big! I think I need a smaller one.

I really don't get it. I can move from a one car garage to a two car garage and it's still full. All my friends are the same way. Any garage we have is just full to the top with stuff. We went to see a guy about buying a lathe and he had a 50 by 100 garage and it was full to. I mean full like you can't walk through it without turning sideways and stepping over a saw or something.

Is this equivalent to the shoe thing with women?

sack316
07-31-2008, 11:30 AM
I guess so Chop. That would be akin to hearing a man say "oh no, that's too much steak, I surely can't eat all of that". Just doesn't seem to happen. You may enjoy this:

http://www.keepersoflists.org/index.php?lid=1980

Sack

editing to add PS: One of the saddest and shocking days of my life. My Dad is getting older, and I guess just can't put away food like he once did. And recently I actually had to finish what he couldn't from his plate! I'm used to him salivating over mine hoping I'd get stuffed so he could have more! I guess I have now assumed the role of disposal /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Chopstick
07-31-2008, 01:12 PM
I notice that I don't eat much since I got older. Sometimes I even forget for a couple days.