PDA

View Full Version : Support the troops?

Qtec
08-01-2008, 06:15 AM
link (PFC LaVena Johnson Was Raped, Beaten, Set On Fire And Worse - Army Calls It Suicide)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> PFC LaVena Johnson Was Raped, Beaten, Set On Fire And Worse - Army Calls It Suicide

Nicole and I have both written posts about the mysterious circumstances surrounding the death of PFC LaVena Johnson, and Democracy Now! had a heartbreaking interview with her family last week. LaVena’s family has worked hard to find the truth about her death and have finally had a breakthrough in the case. Unfortunately, the new details they uncovered are so disturbing that they could potentially make the Pat Tillman and Jessica Lynch stories pale in comparison. The above video from Cenk of The Young Turks captures my exact feelings about this horrific case. What you’re about to read will sicken and enrage you.

The Army claims the 5’1” African-American soldier from North County died from a self-inflicted gunshot The Army claims the 5’1” African-American soldier from North County died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound with a rifle on July 19, 2005. Her father, John H. Johnson, Ph.D. of Florissant, said color photos and documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act from the military suggest otherwise.

“Our worst fears were substantiated when we started going through information from the Army,” Johnson said.

He said the pictures and documents from the incident proved that his daughter had been brutalized - raped, beaten, shot and set on fire.

“Someone poured lye in her vagina to destroy evidence,” her father said. “Her body was dumped in a dirty, filthy contractor’s tent. </div></div>

This is a disgrace. Watch the first bit of the video when the guy explains how this can never have been suicide. The Army tried to sweep this under the carpet.

Even more disturbing, from the HJC,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rep. Harman: “Women serving in the US military today are more likely to be raped by a fellow soldier than killed by enemy fire in Iraq. The scope of the problem was brought into acute focus for me during a visit to the West Los Angeles VA Health Center where I met female veterans and their doctors. My jaw dropped when the doctors told me that 41% of the female veterans seen there say there were victims of sexual assault while serving in the military, and 29% said they were raped during their military service.” </div></div>

One in three?????????????????????

Support the troops?
cnn (http://edition.cnn.com/2008/US/07/31/military.sexabuse/index.html)
Q

Chopstick
08-01-2008, 08:43 AM
Why don't you support your own troops? They are there too. What was that about them being high on duty and wrecking what? And exactly where, in what specific area is the Taliban and Al Q surging and American troops are going to have to go back and re-secure the area because why?

Qtec
08-01-2008, 09:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why don't you support your own troops? </div></div>

From day one the GW admin has used the troops as political puppets. They have frequently attacked those who opposed the the war with the "if you don't vote for this then you don't support the troops" chant.
The post above shows that female GI's are sexually assaulted on a daily basis. In the above post, a patriot goes to Iraq to serve her country and gets raped and murdered and the Army tries to cover it up.

They said she shot herself but does that explain her broken nose, dislocated arm, teeth knocked inwards and no bullet was ever found?

Instead of going on the defensive and changing the subject, just think what GW means by supporting the troops.
Apparently he supports only MALE troops.

Q

Bobbyrx
08-01-2008, 09:40 AM
And all this started in January of 2000 ?

pooltchr
08-01-2008, 07:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
Instead of going on the defensive and changing the subject, just think what GW means by supporting the troops.

Q </div></div>

Amazing! Somehow, this is all GW's fault as well as everything else. For someone the left claims is stupid and incompetent, the man sure does seem to get a lot done. Now he's causing female soldiers to be raped????

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve

jayalley
08-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Good heavens, Qtec. Calm down, Weenie.

No wonder this forum is moribund.....it's Qtec doing "all Bush/Iraq, all the time" to use the radio news phrase.

Hey, Q, write about Theo Van Gogh (murdered in the Netherlands by radical Muslims) or Ms. Hirsi Ali (fled the Netherlands under death threat by radical Muslims) once in a while. I think that you are afraid, frankly. It's safer to ignore the danger on your own streets in Amsterdam, because THOSE people mean business. Ah, yes, more cowardly accomplices in the Suicide of the West.

Get some guts, boy.

Qtec
08-01-2008, 08:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

Q </div></div>

Amazing! Somehow, this is all GW's fault as well as everything else. For someone the left claims is stupid and incompetent, the man sure does seem to get a lot done. Now he's causing female soldiers to be raped????

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve </div></div>

My post.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From day one the GW admin has used the troops as political puppets. They have frequently attacked those who opposed the the war with the "if you don't vote for this then you don't support the troops" chant.
The post above shows that female GI's are sexually assaulted on a daily basis. In the above post, a patriot goes to Iraq to serve her country and gets raped and murdered and the Army tries to cover it up </div></div>

Show where I said GW is<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">causing female soldiers to be raped </div></div>
Show where I said GW it is all GW's fault.

You can't!
[You [ and the rest] totally ignored the content of my post and tried to change the subject!]

Not one of you has addressed the issue.
Not one of you has said 'this is a disgrace'.
Not one of you seems to have any compassion for that poor girl who was raped, beaten and murdered.
Not one of you is outraged that 100,s maybe 1,000s of females in the Army live in fear of being raped or worse by their fellow soldiers.

I'm simply pointing out the HYPOCRACY coming from GW and his gang who claim to support the troops.
If the Govt supports the troops, why did the Pentagon cover up for KBR when they electrocuted 16 GIs? post (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=280659#Post280659)

Q