PDA

View Full Version : LOOK OUT BELOW!

LWW
08-04-2008, 03:11 AM
Members of the Obama Nation are likely to start jumping from the windows of tall buildings after they read the poll numbers.

With ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, HNN, INN, PBS, CBC, BBC, NYT, LAT, NPR, TIME, NEWSWEEK, USN&WR, and Hollywood in the tank ... Obama's down by 3.

Oh, the humanity! (http://www.gallup.com/poll/109135/Who-Likely-Voters-When-They-Matter.aspx)

LWW

hondo
08-04-2008, 06:01 AM
I saw that article when it came out.
Certainly doesn't say what Larry implies it said.
I just googled the latest polls I could find, 8/2,
and state by state Obama is well ahead, but the gap is closing.

Gallup has them tied.
Rasmussen has Obama barely ahead.
USA Today has Obama with a solid lead.

My guess is the RNC will have the sheeple so cornfused
by election day that McCain will eke out a victory.

At least 4 more years of bush politics. Time to move!

LWW
08-04-2008, 08:00 AM
Sorry dude.

Obama trails in USAToday/Gallup likely voters ... perpetual victims who are registered because they have a DL but don't vote count not nearly as much as the likely voters poll, but you already knew that.

Now with your morning coffee take in that the second poll, RASMUSSEN (http://rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/election_20082/2008_presidential_election/daily_presidential_tracking_poll), has Obama trailing as well.

We all know who is cooking the polls hondo, so get your big bad self ready for the crash.

LWW

Deeman3
08-04-2008, 09:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
At least 4 more years of bush politics. Time to move! </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> So, will you move in with Q? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span>

hondo
08-04-2008, 11:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry dude.

Obama trails in USAToday/Gallup likely voters ... perpetual victims who are registered because they have a DL but don't vote count not nearly as much as the likely voters poll, but you already knew that.

Now with your morning coffee take in that the second poll, RASMUSSEN (http://rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/election_20082/2008_presidential_election/daily_presidential_tracking_poll), has Obama trailing as well.

We all know who is cooking the polls hondo, so get your big bad self ready for the crash.

LWW

</div></div>

I told you I think McCain's going to win once all the dirty tricks bedazzle the sheeple.
But these polls in the summer don't mean much.

McCain's people are already starting the Rovian tactics.
You must be very proud.

hondo
08-04-2008, 11:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<span style="color: #FF0000"> So, will you move in with Q? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span> </div></div>

I might. I can still get on here and find out how great things are going in the next 4-8 years.
It's going to be an exciting time with 8 more years of bush politics.
I'm sure the cons will be thrilled.

SpiderMan
08-04-2008, 11:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<span style="color: #FF0000"> So, will you move in with Q? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span> </div></div>

Q: How many of these same people, who threatened to move if Kerry didn't win, actually left town?

A: None. They thought they were making a safe bet, and then laid low for a while before sneaking back out into the open.

SpiderMan

Deeman3
08-04-2008, 12:22 PM
Spiderman,

Yes, didn't we have a long list of celebrities and others that swore they would be gone as soon as Bush was re-elected.

More empty promises from the left! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I don't agree that McCain will win. I think he will blow it in the end and leave us with Obama. Hey, at least it is not Hillary. I still would rather go with the inexperienced and incompetent than the experienced but truely evil one.