PDA

View Full Version : Ididarod

wolfdancer
08-04-2008, 12:37 PM
Caught this on the sports page, but didn't have time to check out the story, so not sure if it was about the upcoming dog race, or just Madonna bragging about her affair with Alex???
(Iditarod is often mistakenly called Ididarod)
As a poor pun...I may have outdid myself

LWW
08-04-2008, 01:38 PM
"HEH - HEH HEH - HEH ... HE SAID HE DID A ROD ... HEH - HEH, HEH - HEH"

It's Iditarod wolfie, or at least that's what I hope you meant.

LWW

wolfdancer
08-04-2008, 08:22 PM
that is correct, but you will see that the common misnamed Ididarod, will take you to several sites for the sled race....
Maybe if you spent less time trying to prove how smart you IZ, and more time trying to post in a friendly, non-confrontational style,
you might even be able to get a friendly reply to one of your posts???

wolfdancer
08-04-2008, 09:34 PM
had you actually read my post, and comprehended it...you might have noticed that I mentioned "Iditarod" as the correct name for the dog sled race........
How **** stupid can you be trying to point something out, that's already been pointed out?????? Wait, don't bother answering that...we already know....
Better just stick with your insidious posts re the political scene....
as Dirty Harry once said " A man's got to know his limitations "

sack316
08-04-2008, 10:22 PM
is there enough snow left to run the race? What does PETA have to say about this? etc. etc. etc.

And yeah, that was a poor pun... but tickled me anyway. Sometimes the worst ones are the best ones. See ya at the airport lounge my friend /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack--- wonders how many people read this three times and still have no clue what you actually said originally