PDA

View Full Version : Mastercard...

rackmup
08-10-2002, 08:15 AM
Dating the woman you love for two years: $8280.00

Marrying the woman you love: $9800.00

Discovering the woman you love has drained your life savings: $26,000.00

Finally receiving word that the divorce procedure is rolling along and that peace and financial stability is just 60 days away: PRICELESS

Regards,

Ken (laughing at life's little speed bumps)

Tom_In_Cincy
08-10-2002, 08:17 AM
still paying for my speed bump.. big time.. almost three times as much.. priceless my A$$

08-10-2002, 08:35 AM
Ken, I hear ya! Listen, we're not all like that. In fact, with lots of us it's quite the opposite.

Wishing you better luck next time.

Fran (wishing I had half the money I laid out to ex-boyfriends)

cheesemouse
08-10-2002, 08:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> Dating the woman you love for two years: $8280.00

Marrying the woman you love: $9800.00

Discovering the woman you love has drained your life savings: $26,000.00

Finally receiving word that the divorce procedure is rolling along and that peace and financial stability is just 60 days away: PRICELESS

Regards,

Ken (laughing at life's little speed bumps) <hr></blockquote>

I hadn't realized how much cash I had saved by remaing single all my life...I feel better now. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

stickman
08-10-2002, 08:41 AM
Hey, it took me four tries to find the right one. They can't keep you down unless you let them. Don't ever give up. Priceless is finally finding the right one. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Barbara
08-10-2002, 09:25 AM
Ken,

You hang in there. You'll find that perfect woman.

But will she find you?! Ha ha ha!!

Barbara~~~that was a little barb... not me...

Troy
08-10-2002, 09:32 AM
At least you can laugh Ken.....

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr>(laughing at life's little speed bumps) <hr></blockquote>

bluewolf
08-10-2002, 09:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: stickman:</font><hr> Hey, it took me four tries to find the right one. They can't keep you down unless you let them. Don't ever give up. Priceless is finally finding the right one. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif <hr></blockquote>

So right! took me four times too. always said three strikes your out...then my chilhood sweetheart called and we be together forever..

bluewolf

socrates
08-10-2002, 11:21 AM
Great sense of humor. Reminds me of the saying the reason divorce is so expensive is because it worth it. Good Luck.

Vapros
08-10-2002, 11:55 AM
Just an observation in passing. Most people are best suited for pairing up and facing life together. Some of us, however, do much better alone. The only tragedy is to grow old and die without ever figuring out which group you belong in.

08-10-2002, 12:30 PM
Couldn't happen to a more deserving troublemaker. What goes around comes around. You have dished out a lot of pain and hard feelings so it's time you got some of your own. You deserve all you get and more.

Mr Ingrate
08-10-2002, 12:40 PM
Ken,

Gone through this a couple of times myself.

One thing I learned was the difference between an ex-wife and a terrorist.

You can negotiate with a terrorist.

However, I kept trying until I got it right.

08-10-2002, 01:34 PM
Ken,

I thought I kept up with the board pretty well, but apparently not as I didn't know you were going through such tough times. Last I knew, you were moving to Texas to get married!

If you haven't sworn off women already, then I'm sure you'll find the right one. There ARE good ones out there! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Hang in there!
Karla

bluewolf
08-10-2002, 01:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Vapros:</font><hr> Just an observation in passing. Most people are best suited for pairing up and facing life together. Some of us, however, do much better alone. The only tragedy is to grow old and die without ever figuring out which group you belong in. <hr></blockquote>

It is true that some are happier alone. As for me, prior to my present marriage, I was ok alone as long as I had my dogs &lt;G&gt;. I think I was meant to be with someone but I had to work on being comfortable with me, and being okay either way. There are definately worse things than being alone.

bluewolf

Harold Acosta
08-10-2002, 02:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Tex:</font><hr> Couldn't happen to a more deserving troublemaker. What goes around comes around. You have dished out a lot of pain and hard feelings so it's time you got some of your own. You deserve all you get and more. <hr></blockquote>

With people like you, rackmup doesn't need any enemies!

stickman
08-10-2002, 03:09 PM
Being alone is only bad if you don't enjoy your own company. I have the greatest wife on earth, but I still enjoy being alone sometimes.

Barbara
08-10-2002, 04:16 PM
Harold,

I think this might be the "soon-to-be-Ex" posting this.

Barbara

Voodoo Daddy
08-10-2002, 06:00 PM
Jesus Rackmup, were married to the same woman? Those figures are so close to mine they're scary, HAHAHAHAHA. I wouldnt trade the money for the memories though.......well maybe!!

Doctor_D
08-10-2002, 06:14 PM
Good evening Ken:

Enjoy the priceless moment, Lord knows you have earned more then one. Believe me when I tell you, there are good people out there - that is most definte. However, finding them is the challenge of the day.

Dr. D.

08-10-2002, 07:52 PM
Whoever you are "Tex," you either have never met Ken, and are therefore an idiot for posting such horrible things about him, because anyone who knows Ken knows that he is a sweetheart who would never, ever deserve the fate he has been dealt by his soon-to-be-ex, OR you ARE the soon-to-be-ex, and are therefore an idiot for $%#@ing up a relationship with one really, truly, decent man.

Either way, you must be a very unhappy person, with little hope of recovery.

Rod
08-11-2002, 03:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Doctor_D:</font><hr> Good evening Ken:

Enjoy the priceless moment, Lord knows you have earned more then one. Believe me when I tell you, there are good people out there - that is most definte. However, finding them is the challenge of the day.

Dr. D.
<hr></blockquote>

Diana, how about a lifetime? Not just friends but those special friends or mate for life. I'm not really looking for an answer, just a comment.

08-11-2002, 08:33 AM
Looks like there might be sum truth in Tex's words. Ken, you are arrogant, a Rembrandt bullshit artist, and generally a mean spirited person. Just look at your filth on Playpool.com. Looks like this is one of many well deserved @ss kickings that you have coming.

08-11-2002, 08:35 AM
Look at your posts. It is always all about you isn't it? Loser.

08-11-2002, 08:58 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if this is a scam to get one of us in bed at the next CCB event. Forget it Pal.

Sid_Vicious
08-11-2002, 09:57 AM
We may be starting a different kind of thread with this one Rod but her goes. I personally have concluded(for myself at least) that lifetime mates have to begin in your younger days. Take us oldsters 40+, we've been bruised in so many ways that the defenses just have to hop up at any little familiar trigger. I right now have three close friends who are in miserable shape in their marriages, two very early in the marriage at 2 or less years. It just seems that you can not find uncluttered lives who will give all of themselves without those reservation due to the old bruises.

My honest to God opinion is that our society has bred too much independence in the genders and it's simply a selfish "I do what I want" bunch of people, men and women. Soul mate? Thing of extreme rarity and almost extinct beyond a certain age.

Now if I could find me a nice 21 year old nymphomaniac who thinks I walk on water, I'd give it another try ;-)

"You have two choices in life, stay single and be miserable. Or get married and wish you were dead." sid

Kato
08-11-2002, 03:01 PM
Sid, I'm with you on that. Still relatively young at 31 I'm so jaded now in the way I see relationships that I'm almost better off with friends. There are many wonderful women in the world (I should know, half of them are my adopted sisters and mothers) but soulmates? I just can't see it. All my girlfriends tell me she is out there. Don't worry, you'll find her. Don't lay odds on that one ladies.

Kato~~~single, happy, better off trying to figure out myself than women

rackmup
08-11-2002, 09:55 PM
My plan has been exposed!

Jeesh!

Ken

Rod
08-11-2002, 10:43 PM
Sid, I tend to agree, however there are more options. How about single and happy?

08-12-2002, 08:38 PM
Wow, and I was all ready to jump in bed with you too..... LMFAO!!! Hi Honey! How you? /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Vagabond
09-05-2002, 09:25 AM
I am alone and happy.cheers
vagabond

09-06-2002, 12:03 AM
Hey Rod, that only comes after wishing you were dead (LOL). Ken, Sorry to hear about this chapter in your life.