PDA

View Full Version : Mary-Kate Olsen...

sack316
08-04-2008, 11:54 PM
Official: Mary Kate Olsen silent on Ledger OD (http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx/?news=325628&GT1=28103)

Is this the face of a killer?

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Michelle-Tanner-full-house-212998_384_284.jpg

Cuz that would just be... weird.

Sack

Deeman3
08-05-2008, 10:36 AM
If she did do him in, the Movie owes her about $150 million in making the movie a box office smash. While a tragic circumstance for him and his pharmacist, the director has to be turning flips over his death. Maybe she was just an enabler...

sack316
08-05-2008, 11:00 AM
It's starting to seem being in that movie is a curse. First Heath's death (guess I can't say suicide or homicide at this point). Then recently Christian Bale's troubles. And now Morgan Freeman has a pretty nasty car wreck. What's next?

Sack

wolfdancer
08-05-2008, 11:36 AM
Does this mean there won't be a "Brokeback II"

wolfdancer
08-05-2008, 11:48 AM
Distance between human eye centers, is important for face image analysis and understanding.
A quick measurement shows that she falls into the same range as serial killers.
As a practicing Phrenologist, I could give you a definite answer by examining her skull.

sack316
08-05-2008, 11:56 AM
well I better be more careful... cuz I just posted a link to a pic of "Michelle Tanner"... so I may even have actually posted a picture of Ashley instead, I'm not sure. So just double check before you start cracking heads. or just do both I guess, just to be on the safe side.

Sack

mike60
08-08-2008, 08:47 PM
This just in: Heath Ledger drugs traced to RUSH. or maybe his housekeeper.

film at eleven....

miguel

ERWS meeting at holiday inn express pool

Qtec
08-08-2008, 09:11 PM
This is old news. Update.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mary-Kate Olsen wants immunity from prosecution before she will cooperate with a federal investigation into close friend Heath Ledger's accidental overdose death, PEOPLE has confirmed.

Investigators could subpoena the 22-year-old actress but hope to work this out, a law enforcement source said Monday.

Olsen's publicist and lawyer didn't immediately comment. </div></div>

Update.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From Monsters and Critics.com

People News
Heath Ledger case closed
By BANG
Aug 7, 2008, 11:45 GMT

The US Attorney's Office official investigation into Heath Ledger's death has been closed without any charges being filed.

After Heath - who had a two-year-old daughter with former fiancee Michelle Williams - died of accidental prescription drugs overdose in January, officials wanted to determine where he had obtained powerful painkillers Oxycontin and Vicodin - two drugs for which he had no prescription.

Despite reports Heath's close friend Mary-Kate Olsen - who was subpoenaed by a federal grand jury on April 23 - would be forced to involve herself in the investigation, the probe has now been closed without the subpoena being enforced.

When Mary-Kate - who was the first person Heath's masseuse called after she found him dead in his New York apartment - was issued with the subpoena, her attorney began negotiating with authorities, and was said to be trying to get the 22-year-old star immunity from prosecution before she would testify in the case.

He released a statement saying: "Ms. Olsen had nothing to do with any drugs found and has already provided relevant information for the investigation."

A coroner's report showed Heath died of an accidental overdose of prescription drugs for pain, anxiety and sleep.

</div></div>

Sure helps when you are worth billions!
Why was she giving him drugs? Couldn't he afford his own doctor?
Why did she want immunity?

If she had been white trash instead of white rich she would be doing 20 years.
Am I wrong?
Be honest.

Q

sack316
08-08-2008, 11:48 PM
it wasn't old news when I posted it on the 5th. The update came on the 7th with the case being closed.

And yep, it sure does help to be able to pay a high powered attorney to cover your ass... no doubt about that.

Of course there is no proof she did supply him with any drugs. But it is a nice boost to be able to make sure they aren't able to seek that proof out either /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

mike60
08-09-2008, 12:56 AM
All the justice you can afford.........