PDA

View Full Version : Joss 94-10 cue stick

Kasper
08-06-2008, 05:34 AM
I recently bought a mint condition joss 94-10 stick from a guy that was selling it cause it had been in storage for 15 years from a shop that shut down. It's a nice stick but I can't find any information on it. Mainly I just want to have an idea of what the value is to see if I got ripped off. I think it has an ivory joint but not positive. Any info would help. Thanks

Rich R.
08-06-2008, 06:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kasper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I recently bought a mint condition joss 94-10 stick from a guy that was selling it cause it had been in storage for 15 years from a shop that shut down. It's a nice stick but I can't find any information on it. Mainly I just want to have an idea of what the value is to see if I got ripped off. I think it has an ivory joint but not positive. Any info would help. Thanks </div></div>
Contact Joss. They may be able to help with information, however, I don't know if they will give you a current value.
Comeback when you have more information and someone may be able to help. Pictures would also help.