PDA

View Full Version : lol, excellent ebay auction:

sack316
08-07-2008, 12:06 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/OBAMAS-EN...sspagenameZWDVW (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/OBAMAS-ENERGY-PLAN-Tire-Pressure-Gauge_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33747QQihZ020QQit emZ300248219019QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW)

that there is funny, I don't care who ya eeerrr

Sack

Chopstick
08-07-2008, 09:06 AM
Damn, auction closed. I just missed it.

I seen 'im on TV last night talkin' 'bout it. He said we wuz ignert.

eg8r
08-07-2008, 02:40 PM
That is hilarious. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

mike60
08-10-2008, 04:37 PM
Egyptian Museum displays Ancient Waders......
This year marks the 3000th year since the founding of the EGYPTIAN RIVER WADING SOCIETY. To celebrate loyal Wingbats will dip their
toes in the sacred river while they recite their secret oath. We have uncovered a papyrus scroll showing the original rites. It seems they
place their fingers in their ears and point their heads up and yell "LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA, etc. until everyone else has gone home. Then they
drink the Moonshine and the younger ones line dance. This nobel and ancient society has been active all over the South and some of the Mid
West but has little influence on the Coasts. Society members are delivering Moonshine and even Moonpies to both Coasts to counteract
this gap. Leaders have recently completed the merger with the Directorate of Density allowing even Bama and Ed to participate without
having to have everything read to them. Real progress. We sincerely hope for the best and have begun to see more and better use of the
waders and some barefoot adventures are surely ahead for the Members. The rumors of Members being bitten by Crocs and spit out are true, Members just don't taste good. Lucky.

film at eleven.

your faithful reporter, miguel
_

wolfdancer
08-10-2008, 05:42 PM
Don't fret...the winning bid was submitted by Q, who will now put it up in a "Dutch Auction"
(sorry, can't pass up a good pun)

wolfdancer
08-10-2008, 05:44 PM
LOLOLOL !!!