PDA

View Full Version : The daily Obama campaign scandal.

LWW
08-10-2008, 06:44 AM
Obama takes $29K+ illegally from palestinians! (http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=71431)

Obama campaign claims funds returned. Donors claim it is not true. (http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/palestinians-deny-obama-returned-illegal-contributions-says-reporter-aaron-klein,496198.shtml)

LWW

wolfdancer
08-10-2008, 02:06 PM
How much influence can you buy at today's prices, for just $29k ?
That's just "walking around" money.
I think the bros, if they wanted to corner the Gaza T shirt market, could get better prices at:
http://Zazzle.com/Deeman*

LWW
08-10-2008, 02:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How much influence can you buy at today's prices, for just $29k ?
That's just "walking around" money.
I think the bros, if they wanted to corner the Gaza T shirt market, could get better prices at:
http://Zazzle.com/Deeman* </div></div>
So you give him a pass?

How unsurprising.

By that logic a guy who robs a convenience store at gunpoint isn't really a big deal because he only get $40.00.

LWW

pooltchr
08-10-2008, 04:24 PM
Wolf,
We went round and round on the lying issue...little lies are ok, big ones arent, but which lies are which?

Maybe you can tell me what the dollar amount is where illegal contributions become big enough to "really" be illegal?

Steve

mike60
08-10-2008, 04:33 PM
Gentle people, The issue should be the theft of the treasury by the current Cheney-Bush cabal.

DoDERWS meeting at the Holiday Inn Express moved back under bridge....bring sheets.

miguel

wolfdancer
08-10-2008, 05:46 PM
all I asked was how far does $27k go as a bribe?
Would that buy me the chair at FEMA?
Like the old joke about asking the woman if she would go to bed with you for a million and she agrees,...and then they guy says now that we know what you are, let's negotiate on the price... I'm not sure how much it would take for Obama to sell out.
If you read my posts..I'm not a fan of his..

LWW
08-10-2008, 05:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gentle people, The issue should be the theft of the treasury by the current Cheney-Bush cabal.

DoDERWS meeting at the Holiday Inn Express moved back under bridge....bring sheets.

miguel </div></div>
Then start a thread on that.

The issue at hand here is the democratic party's propensity for accepting illegal campaign funds from foreigners and the partisans who love them.

LWW

wolfdancer
08-10-2008, 06:44 PM
re: your "command" post.....you are the biggest offender at straying off the topic...but that's only because you try to be the topic....

sack316
08-10-2008, 09:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gentle people, The issue should be the theft of the treasury by the current Cheney-Bush cabal.

miguel </div></div>

Ah, I remember now. Doing wrong is OK so long as someone else is doing wrong that you can point the finger at and yell louder than. Like when we're kids and get in trouble with Mom or Dad, and decide to tell on a sibling in order to divert some punishment off of ourselves. That makes our misdeeds just go away /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack--- was still glad to see Mike post something other than whatever that thing is he's been posting lately.

LWW
08-11-2008, 06:00 AM
Where is hondo to decry veiled accusations of klan membership?

LWW

wolfdancer
08-11-2008, 07:10 AM
that's your big problem...you not only put your own spin on what someone says...then you make some dumb analogy which doesn't make any sense....but that's just one of your typical posts....
"brilliant".
Sign up at the local Adult Ed school...for some reading comprehension courses....