PDA

View Full Version : Another OR for Michael

wolfdancer
08-11-2008, 12:38 PM
This guy is unreal...he might not get 8 gold medals, but what an athlete...and on a humanistic side, seems to have a special bond with his mother...great stuff!!
Yesterday's relay race was the most exciting that I've ever seen

http://images.encarta.msn.com/xrefmedia/sharemed/targets/images/pho/t028/T028920A.jpg

Deeman3
08-11-2008, 01:02 PM
I agree, the 400 Free Relay was the single greatest Olympic performance since Bob Beman in Mexico City in 1968. 4 seconds off the world record set the night before! The French quote, "We will smash the Americans and still have time for sex with our nearest relative."

The drama, the individual efforts and the fact Paris Hilton was not invoved all made it great. I don't care if he get all the Gold metals he is trying for, all four of those kids efforts were outstanding in every way.

Always the good sports, one of the Frenchies said, "It was only a touch. It was nothing!" I guess the silver does not taste so good.

Of course, on the downside, the American Soccer team let Q's boys come back and tie them. We gotta stop playing sports with ties, yellow cards and short people!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

wolfdancer
08-11-2008, 01:11 PM
LOL !!!
Can't say I've ever enjoyed an Olympics more then this one, although the USA Hockey Gold Medal is still #1 for me....
Even beats BC beating Miami....