PDA

View Full Version : Well ,Mike, you did it.

hondo
08-13-2008, 06:52 PM
I'm surprised you lasted as long as you did on AZ.
A real shame cause you really had em going.
I told you Wilson was on the warpath.

Honestly, it appeared that you were deliberately trying to get kicked off.
Your absence leaves a void.
Plus, the cronies are all doing somersaults cause they feel like they won.
CO was shouting HIP HIP HOORAY FOR MR. WILSON!
Sad.

wolfdancer
08-13-2008, 07:01 PM
they threw Mike off the AZ board??...probably for telling the truth.
I guess the brown shirts and red necks group, protested....

mike60
08-13-2008, 07:59 PM
It was a coup by the DoDERWS their panties bunched and they did what they had to do. Screw them and Mr wilson with a rope.
It's tiresome to say the least.
I sent a note to the AZ home site about my feelings towards wilson not getting past elementary school and his proclivity for right wingbat douche bags. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

mike

mike60
08-15-2008, 02:15 AM
There seems to be several ways to reappear on AZ. heheheheheheheheh

LWW
08-16-2008, 10:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm surprised you lasted as long as you did on AZ.

Sad. </div></div>
I'm honestly shocked you haven't been on the honor roll ... but then you spend so much time trying to get people banned that you are Wilson's pet.

Tell the truth, did you keep the heat on Mike just so you could complain about it?

LWW

LWW
08-16-2008, 10:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">they threw Mike off the AZ board??...probably for telling the truth.
I guess the brown shirts and red necks group, protested.... </div></div>
That's what I suspected, but I didn't think you were in on it.

Hmmmm?

LWW

mike60
08-16-2008, 04:50 PM
Not a problem. It's easy to reregister and continue the good fight. Stay tuned

film at eleven....

mike

hondo
08-16-2008, 04:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm surprised you lasted as long as you did on AZ.

Sad. </div></div>
I'm honestly shocked you haven't been on the honor roll ... but then you spend so much time trying to get people banned that you are Wilson's pet.

Tell the truth, did you keep the heat on Mike just so you could complain about it?

LWW </div></div>

What a slimy post. Even by your trashy standards that was low.
Shall I copy the post where you said you had been discussing Mike's situation in private conversations with Wilson?
No? I didn't think so.
And you know that all I ever tried to do was get you and your Nazi buddies from calling me a Klansman.

Once again you make a fool out of youself.
What a shameless little hussy you're turning out to be.
Bad Dub; bad Dub.

hondo
08-16-2008, 04:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not a problem. It's easy to reregister and continue the good fight. Stay tuned

film at eleven....

mike </div></div>

This man is not your friend, Mike.
I would be careful what I tell him.
He and his Nazi cronies are the reason you're not on the board.
Now they're trying to get BSmutz thrown off.

LWW
08-16-2008, 04:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm surprised you lasted as long as you did on AZ.

Sad. </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

What a slimy post. Even by your trashy standards that was low.
Shall I copy the post where you said you had been discussing Mike's situation in private conversations with Wilson?
No? I didn't think so.
And you know that all I ever tried to do was get you and your Nazi buddies from calling me a Klansman.

Once again you make a fool out of youself.
What a shameless little hussy you're turning out to be.
Bad Dub; bad Dub. </div></div>
If it wasn't out of respect for Mike I'd state what was said and make you look like a buffoon.

Oh wait, you do that for me regularly.

Never mind ... carry on.

I noticed also you didn't answer.

Imagine that.

LWW

mike60
08-16-2008, 07:57 PM
Gentlemen please, this is unnecessary. Larry and made a truce long ago and we aren't going to belittle each other or cause friction.

I thank all that have welcomed me here and at AZ. We have bigger fish to fry than old flame wars.

Cheers'

mike60

ps: i was referring to LWW-Larry.

hondo
08-17-2008, 06:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gentlemen please, this is unnecessary. Larry and made a truce long ago and we aren't going to belittle each other or cause friction.

I thank all that have welcomed me here and at AZ. We have bigger fish to fry than old flame wars.

Cheers'

mike60

ps: i was referring to LWW-Larry. </div></div>

I'm glad you've made a truce with that slimy asshole,
but everytime he starts crap with me I'll call him on it.
Perhaps you didn't see the post where he bragged about
discussing your situation privately with Wilson.
The next day you were gone. Wake up!

hondo
08-17-2008, 06:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not a problem. It's easy to reregister and continue the good fight. Stay tuned

film at eleven....

mike </div></div>

Why not test Larry by PMing that info to him?
I think you'll soon be unpleasently surprised.

Mike, I'm sorry to be going on like this but it grieves me to see him defended after this post:

"I'm honestly shocked you haven't been on the honor roll ... but then you spend so much time trying to get people banned that you are Wilson's pet.

Tell the truth, did you keep the heat on Mike just so you could complain about it?"

LWW

Everytime I try to think he might be okay, he does something like this.
He's a low life, and I repeat, he's NOT your friend.

hondo
08-17-2008, 08:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=hondo]but then you spend so much time trying to get people banned that you are Wilson's pet.

LWW </div></div>

Wilson hasn't liked me since I asked him to please stop you and your wife and your cronies from calling ma a racist.
Then you and your buddies sent him all those PMs quoting me
out of context. But you knew this.
You just enjoy lying whereas I try to be honest.
I'm not always right but at least I don't distort the truth like you do.
Bad Dub, Bad Dub.

wolfdancer
08-17-2008, 07:19 PM
I wonder why they would want Bill banned...just because he disagrees with them, and tosses their sh*t back into their face??
There isn't anybody here wouldn't like Bill , once they met him.
(can't say the same thing about myself)
I'm thinking "Larry" might be one of those guys you hope to see crossing the street against the light..."I didn't see him, Officer") /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

LWW
08-18-2008, 06:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gentlemen please, this is unnecessary. Larry and made a truce long ago and we aren't going to belittle each other or cause friction.

Cheers'

mike60

ps: i was referring to LWW-Larry. </div></div>
If you haven't noticed yet Mike, all threads must be about hondo and how he is a victim.

There can be no exceptions.

A thread about petunia harvests would within 24 hours be trolled by hondo into a rant about how he is a victim and how B-B-B-BOOOOSH! manipulates petunia markets to pay off Petuniaburton.

LWW

LWW
08-18-2008, 06:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm glad you've made a truce with that slimy asshole,
The next day you were gone. Wake up! </div></div>
Here was hondo's response on AZB when I pointed out that he had misread the USC bt stating the POTUS set the budget:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why does it always have to get personal?
Constantly attacking my credentials?</div></div>
so, why DOES it have to always get personal hondo?

Perhaps it is time for some introspection.

BTW your comment is a lie, and you know it, and I think you protest too loudly perhaps?

Might Mike have taken center stage of the left from you?

LWW

hondo
08-18-2008, 06:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm glad you've made a truce with that slimy asshole,
The next day you were gone. Wake up! </div></div>
Here was hondo's response on AZB when I pointed out that he had misread the USC bt stating the POTUS set the budget:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why does it always have to get personal?
Constantly attacking my credentials?</div></div>
so, why DOES it have to always get personal hondo?

Perhaps it is time for some introspection.

BTW your comment is a lie, and you know it, and I think you protest too loudly perhaps?

Might Mike have taken center stage of the left from you?

LWW

</div></div>

I noticed you just posted my response and not your original quote. Now why is that?
Your tricks are getting old and you've been busted so many times we could put you away for life as a habitual criminal.

Plus, you stole the perpetual victim crap from your asshole buddy Dawg. Pathetic.

hondo
08-18-2008, 06:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder why they would want Bill banned...just because he disagrees with them, and tosses their sh*t back into their face??
There isn't anybody here wouldn't like Bill , once they met him.
(can't say the same thing about myself)
I'm thinking "Larry" might be one of those guys you hope to see crossing the street against the light..."I didn't see him, Officer") /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

My son is going to be working in Dayton in 3 weeks.
I told him to keep his eye out for some guy walking around with a camera in one hand and a laptop in the other hand.

wolfdancer
08-18-2008, 08:30 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif