PDA

View Full Version : Most excellent video

DeadCrab
08-13-2008, 07:33 PM
Congrats to Randy Goettlicher and Scott Lee on their Play Better Pool DVD.

I have only seen volume one, but would strongly recommend it for all beginners and intermediate players. They have an structured approach that allows you to develop your best individualized stroke, and speed control.

Good production and video. Worth the $30 + S&H, IMO, anyway.

Interesting that ball control gets introduced before aiming...

Rich R.
08-14-2008, 06:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DeadCrab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Congrats to Randy Goettlicher and Scott Lee on their Play Better Pool DVD.

I have only seen volume one, but would strongly recommend it for all beginners and intermediate players. They have an structured approach that allows you to develop your best individualized stroke, and speed control.

Good production and video. Worth the $30 + S&H, IMO, anyway.

Interesting that ball control gets introduced before aiming... </div></div>
When did this video come out????
How many volumes are there?

Will Randy and Scott be selling these at the Open???

Inquiring minds need to know!

DeadCrab
08-14-2008, 08:08 AM
Right now, I think there are two volumes.

Available thru Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&search-alias=dvd&field-keywords=Randy%20Goettlicher

BCA Master Instr
08-14-2008, 09:57 AM
Vol #1 & 2 are out. Cost is around $70. It's like have them both in your game room.

Make sure you don't watch them all at once. Way too much info....SPF=randyg

BCA Master Instr
08-14-2008, 09:58 AM
Thanks DEADCRAB...:-)

Rich R.
08-14-2008, 07:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BCA Master Instr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Vol #1 & 2 are out. Cost is around $70. It's like have them both in your game room.

Make sure you don't watch them all at once. Way too much info....SPF=randyg </div></div>
Randy, will you be selling these at the U.S. Open?

BCA Master Instr
08-15-2008, 06:12 AM
YES

Rich R.
08-15-2008, 06:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BCA Master Instr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">YES </div></div>
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
I will pick mine up in person.