PDA

View Full Version : Even more secret agents outed



wolfdancer
08-13-2008, 08:08 PM
Julia childs, master spy...who wudda guessed?
Spies (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080813/ap_on_go_ot/spies_revealed)

Gayle in MD
08-16-2008, 12:16 PM
Isn't that something! Julia was a gem. She could really be hilarious, too. What a gal!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

LWW
08-16-2008, 04:56 PM
She confessed to abuse of prisoners also ... and here we all had been told this never happened before B-B-B-BOOOOSH!

LWW

wolfdancer
08-16-2008, 10:48 PM
I keep holding out hope for you...but you keep disappointing me.
Were you bottle fed as an infant /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif ...this sometimes causes emotional problems, (like rejection anxiety) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif later on in life /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
08-18-2008, 06:05 AM
Don't hate me because I know the news better than you.

This has been known about her for at least 10 years ... and yes, she has confessed to prisoner abuse.

LWW

wolfdancer
08-18-2008, 10:24 PM
"This has been known about her for at least 10 years"
But only by a select group of insiders like yourself....
Well, not having your connections, I had to rely on this:
"The secret comes out Thursday, all of the names and previously classified files identifying nearly 24,000 spies who formed the first centralized intelligence effort by the United States. The National Archives, which this week released a list of the names found in the records, will make available for the first time..."

wolfdancer
08-18-2008, 11:19 PM
how about you....have you confessed to self abuse?

sack316
08-18-2008, 11:33 PM
I self abuse myself regularly. 90% of people do. And the other 10% are liars /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack