PDA

View Full Version : Marriage and Pool

PQQLK9
08-10-2002, 07:42 PM
While enjoying an early afternoon game of straight pool in a northern Arizona pool room, four elderly ranchers were discussing everything from cattle, horses, and weather to how things used to be in the "good old days."

Eventually the conversation moved on to their spouses. One gentleman turned to the fellow on his right and asked, "Roy, aren't you and your bride celebrating your 50th wedding anniversary soon?"

"Yup, we sure are," Roy replied. "Well, are you gonna do anything special to celebrate ?"another man asked.

The old gentleman pondered this for a moment, chalked his cue then replied, "For our 25th anniversary, I took Bea to Tucson. Maybe for our 50th, I'll go down there and get her."

Chris Cass
08-10-2002, 10:58 PM

Karatemom
08-11-2002, 01:00 AM
Keep laughing, bud. You're 0-2 today!!!!

Heide ~ the hubby thinks he's funny, LOL

bluewolf
08-11-2002, 05:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Karatemom:</font><hr> Keep laughing, bud. You're 0-2 today!!!!

Heide ~ the hubby thinks he's funny, LOL <hr></blockquote>

whitewolf and i are putting my pool table in the living room. the dining room got turned into a den.sorry no dr, the pool table was more important &lt;G&gt; boy do all our relatives think we are weird!!!

bluewolf

Chris Cass
08-11-2002, 06:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Karatemom:</font><hr> Keep laughing, bud. You're 0-2 today!!!!

Heide ~ the hubby thinks he's funny, LOL <hr></blockquote>

Not my fault, Pool Dawg made me laugh...

C.C.