PDA

View Full Version : Mike Sigel DVD

av84fun
08-15-2008, 10:10 PM
The IPT is offering the Mike Sigel 3 DVD instructional video on special at $19.95 (about $26 including shipping).

Actually, I hate to promote anything Kevin Trudeau is involved in but being able to acquire that much instruction from Mike for 26 bucks deserved a heads up here.

Regards,
Jim

https://www.internationalpooltour.com/Store/

Soflasnapper
08-20-2008, 11:18 AM
I got that set, having previously gotten a lot out of Sigel's prior instructional tape sets (the Perfect Pool series).

However, watching the first of the dvds, KT's interference with Sigel's presentation was maddening. It was as if KT was ad libbing, without any sensible structure, and just wasting time on the dvd. Maybe there was some part of the series that has merit, but I couldn't get myself to watch any further.

Your mileage may vary, of course.

av84fun
08-20-2008, 11:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got that set, having previously gotten a lot out of Sigel's prior instructional tape sets (the Perfect Pool series).

However, watching the first of the dvds, KT's interference with Sigel's presentation was maddening. It was as if KT was ad libbing, without any sensible structure, and just wasting time on the dvd. Maybe there was some part of the series that has merit, but I couldn't get myself to watch any further.

Your mileage may vary, of course. </div></div>

Well, what I THOUGHT I ordered was Mike's Perfect Pool series on DVD.

If what I get is a lot of KT's BS then I'll just melt them down or use them for drink coasters!!!

)-:

Jim

Soflasnapper
08-21-2008, 10:53 AM
Jim,

From the linked website (who is that blonde, by the way? looks like Rachel Hunter?), I'd say you got the newer KT-infected material. MAYBE there is something worthwhile in them.

av84fun
08-21-2008, 02:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jim,

From the linked website (who is that blonde, by the way? looks like Rachel Hunter?), I'd say you got the newer KT-infected material. MAYBE there is something worthwhile in them. </div></div>

Just got the DVD...you are right unfortunately. The DVD IS INFECTED with KT's jabbering.

I wish I had never started the thread!!!!

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>SORRY!</span>

Bambu
08-22-2008, 07:58 AM
Lol mike and Trudeau. I can imagine being stuck on an elevator with those 2, pretending I didnt know em.