PDA

View Full Version : so how hot was it

wolfdancer
08-17-2008, 04:15 PM
with the temp around 95 yesterday at the GC, I almost suffered heat prostitution.
I offered the cart girl $20 to join me in the sand trap, and
"play Misty for me". Plus another $10 to Pour a cold beer over my "nether regions"

dg-in-centralpa
08-17-2008, 05:19 PM
Did she take you up on the offer?

DG

wolfdancer
08-18-2008, 10:23 AM
I didn't get lucky with the cart lady....and I must have looked as bad as I played. The groundskeeper drove by, and gave me a bottle of water...then came back a little later and offered me another. I was hoping for a "Bud" though.
Some 30 odd years ago, I was playing in Houston, and wondering why so few were out on the course. I figured it out around 1pm though, but apparently didn't earn anything from that experience.

Deeman3
08-18-2008, 10:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">with the temp around 95 yesterday at the GC, I almost suffered heat prostitution.
I offered the cart girl $20 to join me in the sand trap, and
"play Misty for me". Plus another $10 to Pour a cold beer over my "nether regions" </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> You left coast wimps! In Alabama, we don't even take our sweaters off until; it gets 95! Of course, that may explain all the fried brains we have around here. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Me and Sack, of course, excluded.</span>

sack316
08-18-2008, 04:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">) Me and Sack, of course, excluded. </div></div>

But of course. Man, it was almost jacket weather today /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack