PDA

View Full Version : MCCAIN IS A RICH FOOL....

mike60
08-18-2008, 01:40 PM
Think McCain is like us? Guess again millions in homes and his Beer Trophy wife thinks buying a plane to travel is the only way to go.

Check out the video: http://therealmccain.com/?utm_source=rgemail

mike

Gayle in MD
08-19-2008, 06:45 AM
When he was asked in that pastor "Show" about how much money one must make in order to be considered rich, and he answered, 5 million dollars, that said it all!

When he told those people in Michigan, or was it Ohio, "Your jobs aren't coming back!"

That is precisely what he intends to create.

He's just another figurehead for the fascist pigs in this country, to replace the present one.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

eg8r
08-19-2008, 08:01 AM
How does your statement make McCain a fool?

eg8r

wolfdancer
08-19-2008, 08:13 AM
Ed, while most CCR's are stuck in the left brain deductive process, free thinkers like myself use subjective reasoning, a right brain process...probably unattainable for you.
"There are two reasons for perfect or deductive rationality to break down under complication. The obvious one is that beyond a certain complicatedness, our logical apparatus ceases to cope--our rationality is bounded. The other is that in interactive situations of complication, agents can not rely upon the other agents they are dealing with to behave under perfect rationality, and so they are forced to guess their behavior. This lands them in a world of subjective beliefs, and subjective beliefs about subjective beliefs. Objective, well-defined, shared assumptions then cease to apply. In turn, rational, deductive reasoning--deriving a conclusion by perfect logical processes from well-defined premises--itself cannot apply. The problem becomes ill-defined."
In short....if you have to ask....it's already beyond your capacity
Hope this helps

eg8r
08-19-2008, 08:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ed, while most CCR's are stuck in the left brain deductive process, free thinkers like myself use subjective reasoning, a right brain process...probably unattainable for you.
</div></div>wolfie, no one takes you seriously anyway but if you think gayle feeding you from the bottle is free thinking, LOL, then have at it.

eg8r

Deeman3
08-19-2008, 08:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Think McCain is like us?
mike </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Think any Washington politician is like us? If you do, you are not paying close attention. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span>

sack316
08-19-2008, 10:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When he was asked in that pastor "Show" about how much money one must make in order to be considered rich, and he answered, 5 million dollars, that said it all!

</div></div>

And then he laughed along with the pastor and audience, and said something along the lines of "eh, I bet that one will be taken out of context and spun" (I don't recall the exact quote, but something along those lines). He saw the future, the man is some kind of sorcerer

Sack

Chopstick
08-19-2008, 04:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Think McCain is like us? Guess again millions in homes and his Beer Trophy wife thinks buying a plane to travel is the only way to go.

mike </div></div>

Yes, he sounds exactly like me. I'll be ready for that trophy wife as soon as I get this cone of silence thingy workin' /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Chopstick
08-19-2008, 04:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
"There are two reasons for perfect or deductive rationality to break down under complication. The obvious one is that beyond a certain complicatedness, our logical apparatus ceases to cope--our rationality is bounded. The other is that in interactive situations of complication, agents can not rely upon the other agents they are dealing with to behave under perfect rationality, and so they are forced to guess their behavior. This lands them in a world of subjective beliefs, and subjective beliefs about subjective beliefs. Objective, well-defined, shared assumptions then cease to apply. In turn, rational, deductive reasoning--deriving a conclusion by perfect logical processes from well-defined premises--itself cannot apply. The problem becomes ill-defined."
</div></div>

I used to have a link to the source code for that bullsh$t generator. Come to think of it I might still have it on one of my older machines. I'll go look. I originally found it as a link off of one of the Zippy the Pinhead pages. It's not there anymore.