PDA

View Full Version : Well, there's one every year

Chopstick
08-19-2008, 10:22 AM
Yep, this one's gonna make the Darwin awards no problem. We have a hurricane coming in down here and down south this guy goes down to the beach with his parasurfing sail fricking thing(parachute) and pops it open.

Of course this dipsh$t didn't look at which way the wind was blowing. As soon as that chute opened the wind snatched him about 40 feet in the air and shot sideways about 50 mph straight into town and smashed him into the side of a building.

Unfortunately, he did not die. Just a bunch of broken bones. Hopefully this will somehow interfere with his ability to procreate and we won't have to put up with his ignert a$$ children.

They got the whole thing on video. It's on the news.

Deeman3
08-19-2008, 10:34 AM
I saw it. Did he say, "Watch this Bubba?"

You are right, he may have narrowily missed the Darwin Award but with judgement like that, he will again be a candidate in the near future.

Wally_in_Cincy
08-19-2008, 10:44 AM
http://www.700wlw.com/pages/onair_mcconnell.html

My work filter blocks me but it should be at the top of this page.

wolfdancer
08-19-2008, 10:46 AM
Is he a Republican?...you guys might be a voter short this election

sack316
08-19-2008, 11:31 AM
lol, OK so I did some digging and came across the guy's MYSPACE PAGE!!! (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=17363775) Of immediate interest is a blog entry titled "Dumbest thing I did so far this year". To save you a click, this is it:

I just gave myself a black eye. Funny story...

So I get hungry and want to leave my house to get something to eat. I am very hungry so i might mention that I am running. My front door is at the end of a hallway. So if the door is partially open there is a small space between the door and the wall. Well I didnt realize how fast I was running so I try to open the door faster. This was my mistake ---- could I have a do-over I would slow my speed to leave the house.

Well i got there too early and pinned my head between the wall and the door. like it would have been bad enough to just hit my head with the door...but my head was against the wall and the door slammed into my face - it hurt really bad so i came back inside and have yet to get something to eat.

Maybe I should start wearing a helmet?

That was posted in January of '06... so now I'm really curious what the time frame between that and this held. And I hate to see what level he takes it to next.

To his credit, there are a lot of hot chicks.

No clues as to his political affiliation though. His youthful exuberance tends to make me think democrat. But his dog balancing two beer cans on it's nose makes me think republican. Of note, though, is that the first advertising banner on the top of the page was an Obama one /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

Chopstick
08-19-2008, 02:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
No clues as to his political affiliation though. His youthful exuberance tends to make me think democrat. But his dog balancing two beer cans on it's nose makes me think republican. Of note, though, is that the first advertising banner on the top of the page was an Obama one /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack </div></div>

I think the dog's a republican. This guy is a democrat. Graduate of Penn State.

Chopstick
08-19-2008, 02:36 PM
That's him. I didn't notice this morning but it looks like he wasn't alone out there.