PDA

View Full Version : Be patriotic....grow hemp !!!

wolfdancer
08-19-2008, 12:51 PM
it's for the war effort. This Gov't video will show you how
Hemp (http://revver.com/video/793288/hemp-for-victory-1942/)

Deeman3
08-19-2008, 01:48 PM
Send me a seedling....

Sid_Vicious
08-19-2008, 09:03 PM
Damn! and all this time I've tried to make the flower tops ;-)

Who'd have known that the govm't experts knew I needed the stalks instead. By bad...sid~~~asks, who was the musical artist back then who sung the sinking of the Titanic? One hundred, forty seven and a half feet of rope

pooltchr
08-20-2008, 04:24 AM
Sid...I remember that song, but for the life of me I don't remember who did it. About all I really recall is back then it was funny as hell. I don't know if it was the song, or my state of mind when listening to it!

Steve

mike60
08-22-2008, 01:26 AM
Come on out to California. Legal medical pot. Street corner pot shops selling a vast selection of incredible buds and hash and cookies(be very careful) and all kinds of smoking equipment, vaporizers, smoke pumps and hookahs and a hundred kinds of rolling papers and pipes. A doctors recommendation is all that is required. With said document you may approach a club, become a member and gain access to all the clubs in the state. Kind of like the VFW with drugs.

We are allowed to grow pot openly but most hide it not from the cops but from thieves. The selection of buds and hash is huge. The prices are ok but most people know growers and trade or barter whatever. A civilized State is California. If you are found to have pot in the City of Oakland they give you 48 hours to
get a doctors letter. In Berkeley there has been no policy against casual usage since 1973. Go figure why not live here, cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.

have fun,

miguel