PDA

View Full Version : Speed Walking?

Deeman3
08-21-2008, 10:23 AM
I am enjoying the Olympics and get a kick out of how 16 year old girls look only abut 11 when they are Chinese, unless they are weightlifters, runners, badmitten players or volleyball folks.

I watched the Gymnasitics and saw some pretty great performances by all. I was happy to see they don't seem to have the ribbon twirling thingy anymore or just are too embarrased to show it.

I am sad they have killed baseball and softball because of American dominance so I guess water polo is much more entertaining. I hope they don't kill beach volleyball until May and her partner retire but if their win may have assured it will be knocked out by 2016.

I watched the women's race walking with great excitement until I figured out they all cheat, it's just a matter of how much you let them cheat! As for the Men's speed walking, Was knitting or men's vault just not gay enough?

With the boxing scoring about as bad as the gymnastic scores, I am sure Judo will be a lifetime level of boredom event we won't soon forget. I saw better fights in a bar on ladies night in Longview, Texas!

Phelps and Bolt have been remarkable as well as the Jamacan ladies. The surprise American Gold in Women's Discus was nice and I think the ReDeem Team will out muscle all but the Russian women for chest hair. At least this group plays like a team, in truth redeeming a few of thhe NBA players who have escaped serious jail time to attend.

How are these Olympics stacking up for you?

Sid_Vicious
08-21-2008, 11:17 AM
"I saw better fights in a bar on ladies night in Longview, Texas!"

Them Longview women don't take sh!t, especially from each other. Got to love them.

Question, is billiards not in the Olympics at all???sid

eg8r
08-21-2008, 11:22 AM
I have definitely enjoyed watching the swimming. Now that Phelps has won everything in sight I am sitting back waiting for the great highlights of the election in a few months. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

wolfdancer
08-21-2008, 11:30 AM
I'm still lost on how you get a red card in speed walking....roughing your opponent??
..... this is supposed to clear it all up:
"Although it is a foot race, it is biomechanically different from running in that one foot must appear to be in contact with the ground at all times."
Hmmm, so if you see a guy with both feet off the ground....he's either Chris Angel, or he's cheating....

Deeman3
08-21-2008, 01:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Although it is a foot race, it is biomechanically different from running in that one foot must appear to be in contact with the ground at all times."

</div></div> <span style="color: #FF0000">
Of course, the key word here is "appear that one foot is one the ground." They showed in slow motion that they are not but it is a matter of judement when they are not. Shades of proving the Chinese girls are jailbait! How you gonna prove partial cheating? Look for fuzz? </span>

Chopstick
08-21-2008, 04:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I saw better fights in a bar on ladies night in Longview, Texas!"

Them Longview women don't take sh!t, especially from each other. Got to love them.
</div></div>

LOL. My thoughts exactly. Nothing like a good cat fight to get the evening going. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Deeman3
08-22-2008, 07:29 AM
Looks like they are busting the Chinese girls for underage flipping. Seems their published birth certificates don't math their not quite dry passports. They were not old enough for the Olympics but just right for the tennis shoe factories. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif