PDA

View Full Version : GAYLE WAS RIGHT! Proof McCain cheated!

LWW
08-22-2008, 09:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ms. Mitchell said unnamed ?Obama people? have now told her that Sen. McCain may have smuggled a cell phone into the soundproof room at Saddleback Church, perhaps concealing the device in the heel of his shoe.

?Of course, because I?m a journalist, I?m not expressing my own opinion,? said the veteran newswoman, ?I?m just sharing what they?re saying about the alleged shoe phone that McCain had inside the cone of silence. I?m merely an objective observer and reporter of fact ? and the fact is that Obama people think McCain cheated.?</div></div>

What they lacked is evidence.

El Dubb Dubb, in his constant pursuit of the truth, has the smoking gun on John Sidney McCain's cheating by use of shoe phone! At least it's proof to the nearly non existent evidentiary level used by the far left.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ONLINE%20ARGUMENTS/GetMcCain.jpg

LWW

wolfdancer
08-22-2008, 01:09 PM
you're still here ???????? We thought you were sent back down to the minors, AZB
Well,There goes the neighborhood....

cheesemouse
08-22-2008, 01:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you're still here ???????? We thought you were sent back down to the minors, AZB
Well,There goes the neighborhood.... </div></div>.....LOL.....he's like a pet reptile /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

av84fun
08-24-2008, 12:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you're still here ???????? We thought you were sent back down to the minors, AZB
Well,There goes the neighborhood.... </div></div>

OH NO!

First I announced my Voluntary Resignation from AZB but still found myself getting dragged into the often petty nonsense...like 350+ posts on Wizeman's supposed air barrel...when the truth is that anyone who doesn't POST, deserves whatever he/she gets...including nothing.

So I engineered by own banishment by calling Mr. Wilson...Mr. Willie. I KNEW that would do it...and it did.

So, I stop over here to see what's going on and clicked on this thread first and who do I see over here....the infamous reactionary, LWW!

Oh well.

(-:

Jim <span style="color: #FF0000"> </span>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>The few...the proud...the BANNED!!! (-:</span>

LWW
08-24-2008, 07:13 AM
Son., the minors is a boot upstairs compared to the leftist side of the aisle over here.

Hippie pool would be an intellectual giant among y'alls deep thinkers on the left side of the scale.

I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I can't imagine that any conservative posters come here for more than good old comedy.

LWW

wolfdancer
08-25-2008, 12:03 AM
I haven't seen a thought provoking post from you yet, so don't think you are putting out anything that's intellectually challenging.
I think you are working from just three or four boilerplate scripts, and doubt that even you are stupid enough to believe your own bs.
I also haven't read a conservative post that challenges my beliefs about the war, the admin, the economy, etc(and by conservative, I'm guessing you mean the far right fanatics, like yourself)
If they want comedy...they should just read your posts...what a fu*king joke, and a bad one at that...they are..
nyuk nyuk

av84fun
08-26-2008, 12:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you're still here ???????? We thought you were sent back down to the minors, AZB
Son., the minors is a boot upstairs compared to the leftist side of the aisle over here.

Hippie pool would be an intellectual giant among y'alls deep thinkers on the left side of the scale.

I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I can't imagine that any conservative posters come here for more than good old comedy.
LWW </div></div>

Well, I've voted for more Republicans than Democrats and happen to think that McCain is the better choice than Obama simply because I agree with Biden, to the effect that the Presidency is not the place to acquire on the job training.

Having said that, McCain only scores about a 7 on my personal preference scale so I don't have much to cheer for this year...EXCEPT...getting rid of Dubya, who will certainly be tried and convicted in history as being one of the worst U.S. Presidents of all time.

Sadly, I voted for him in his first term and PROUDLY, I did not vote for him (or anyone else) in the last election.

But you are so reactionary that you add an element of hysteria to reasonable conservative*** thinking.

***I have no idea why the label "conservative" was ever applied to the Republican Party...the party, after all, of Lincoln.

Much of what Lincoln said and did was RADICAL for his time. And Reagan was absolutely anti-conservative in his entire economic agenda which was SO anti-conservative that it had to be given a new name...Reaganomics.

Personally, I am for the candidate who A) Can PROVE that he knows what he is doing and is demonstrably capable of being the senior manager of the world's most powerful nation (for a while longer anyway).

And the candidate who UNDERSTANDS that being anti-employer is also being anti-employee (failing companies fire employees they don't hire them) and who understands just the opposite...that being anti-employee will also be anti-employer because disgruntled, exploited and mistreated employees are unproductive and/or quit.

But because politicians are, in general, professional liars who will say ANYTHING TO ANYONE in order to foster their true agenda...election/re-election...is is sad that we have had so few truly great American presidents since Eisenhower.

Actually, Nixon could have been one but that darn felony-level obstruction of justice thing kinda ruined things for him. He sure did see the China phenomenon coming DECADEDS before anyone else!

Regards,
Jim