PDA

View Full Version : Biden - CLEAN AND ARTICULATE

jayalley
08-23-2008, 03:47 AM
A great choice...for McCain's election.

Biden is an arrogant loudmouth who is viewed by his fellow senators as a frustrated, underachieving windbag with an exaggerated, self-declared expertise in foreign policy. Yes, and HE is OLD, too. This is not a mistake that Hillary would have made.

I guess Nobama will assign him the race relations and ethnic sensitivity duties during the campaign.

A rookie mistake by a rookie candidate.....but, at least, Biden is clean and articulate.

av84fun
08-24-2008, 12:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jayalley</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A great choice...for McCain's election.

Biden is an arrogant loudmouth who is viewed by his fellow senators as a frustrated, underachieving windbag with an exaggerated, self-declared expertise in foreign policy. Yes, and HE is OLD, too. This is not a mistake that Hillary would have made.

I guess Nobama will assign him the race relations and ethnic sensitivity duties during the campaign.

A rookie mistake by a rookie candidate.....but, at least, Biden is clean and articulate.

</div></div>

How do you know he's clean?

(-:
Jim

eg8r
08-25-2008, 08:26 AM
Gayle told us so.

eg8r

wolfdancer
08-25-2008, 09:00 AM
Better that you get your info from Gayle, then Jay.
At least it will be unbiased from Gayle.....

jayalley
08-25-2008, 12:51 PM
Oh, yeah, little Gayle keeps us all updated on the unbiased truth by rewrapping all the recent entries on the Huffington Post and passing them off as her own on this forum. Maybe you ninnies are impressed, but I'm not.

Good luck with this Democratic ticket...an empty suit and a stuffed shirt.

mike60
08-25-2008, 01:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jayalley</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, yeah, little Gayle keeps us all updated on the unbiased truth by rewrapping all the recent entries on the Huffington Post and passing them off as her own on this forum. Maybe you ninnies are impressed, but I'm not.

Good luck with this Democratic ticket...an empty suit and a stuffed shirt. </div></div>

Better than a failed jet crasher and a no name as yet goof ball.

miguel

Deeman3
08-25-2008, 02:01 PM
[quote=mike60
Better than a failed jet crasher and a no name as yet goof ball.

miguel [/quote]

<span style="color: #FF0000"> I'm sure you served much better than McCain but, for whatever reason, were not recognised for your brave service as I am sure you served much harder time than he did for 5 & 1/2 years. Washing other soldiers underwear may have hardened your attitude about other's service. Get over it. Berkely was not in that much danger during the viet nam war. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span>

eg8r
08-25-2008, 02:06 PM
A failed jet crasher would be one that never crashed the jet correct?

eg8r

cheesemouse
08-25-2008, 02:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A failed jet crasher would be one that never crashed the jet correct?

eg8r </div></div>hehehehe....good one eddie...there is hope for you somewhere in this life /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Bobbyrx
08-25-2008, 02:29 PM
"Better than a failed jet crasher and a no name as yet goof ball."
<span style="color: #FF0000">The sad thing is, it probably took him 45 minutes to come with that one </span>

jayalley
08-25-2008, 02:40 PM
Caroline Kennedy had an embarrassing dilemna vetting VP candidates.......they all had more experience and better leadership credentials than the community agitator(er, organizer) sitting at the top of the Democratic ticket.

I can hear Hillary laughing now.

pooltchr
08-25-2008, 03:27 PM
You may be right. Too many Dems failed to look at the candidates. They saw Hillary as just another Clinton white house, and weren't ready for that. So they, with the guidance of the media, picked hope and change. Now they are starting to wonder if they got out of the frying pan and into the fire. I'm all about hope and change now. I hope that after the election, I can still have some change in my pocket!
Steve

jayalley
08-25-2008, 03:40 PM
The "oops" factor really is operative. Here in New York City, surrounded by Democrats, I have MANY moderate Dem friends who are feeling buyer's remorse on this guy Obama....and the Biden choice didn't assuage the disappointment. They're not drinking the cool aid.

wolfdancer
08-25-2008, 06:14 PM
shouldn't the line read "never crashed the jet, correctly" ?
Well, when you got zonked the nite before your flight.....yer bound to screw up somehow

DickLeonard
08-25-2008, 06:25 PM
Jayalley as one Washington Analyst put it. No one in Washington is more inexperienced than George Bush and he has been on the job 7 1/2 years. ####

DickLeonard
08-25-2008, 06:31 PM
Bobbyrsx we all know if it wasn't for Daddy, Georgie Boy would be an infantry man. He had to make 1263 canadates for the Texas National Guard disappear to squeeze the Coward in.####

wolfdancer
08-25-2008, 07:14 PM
some of us ain't too happy with the results either...but as an alternative to " vote McCain, get more of the same"
I'll be passing out Obama buttons....
If 80% of Americans want us out of this war, and now 80% of Iraqis
also want us out....it's only Bush, Cheney, you and a few others here, that still .....