PDA

View Full Version : Hillary may not be out just yet...

pooltchr
08-26-2008, 05:23 PM
http://www.obamacrimes.com/

The guy who filed this suit is actually a high ranking Democrat from Pennsylvania. He has accumulated a substantial amount of evidence that would indicate Obama can not hold the office legally. At the first hearing, while the judge would not impose a TRO, he also refused to dismiss the case. That would indicate he felt there was some merit to the case.

Just imagine, after all the Dems went through, if it turned out they nominated a candidate who legally can not be president!

I wonder why this story hasn't been mentioned on any of the MSM newscasts....

Steve

sack316
08-26-2008, 11:27 PM
Plus Hawaii had only been a state for 2 years anyway. That shouldn't count /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Really though, that could be very interesting to see what develops out of it.

Sack

wolfdancer
08-26-2008, 11:41 PM
"I wonder why this story hasn't been mentioned on any of the MSM newscasts...."
I'd call Fox news immediately with your "find"....
Apparently lawsuits have been also filed(unsuccessfully) to disqualify McCain and Cheney.
I missed the "crime" part of the site...or is it a crime to be born both poor and black???

obamacrimes??? (http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/citizen.asp)

eg8r
08-27-2008, 07:27 AM
While this is interesting, I am sure it will go nowhere.

eg8r

Chopstick
08-27-2008, 07:40 AM
I saw this a while back. It's on snopes. I don't think it will fly. This is right out of Hillary's trick bag. She pulled the same kind of crap to get elected senator.

Don't under estimate the power of the dark side.

Gayle in MD
08-27-2008, 08:05 AM
LOL, yeah, it surely couldn't possibly be imagained that Republicans would be behind such dirty campaign tactics.

While this post is among the more ridiculous attempts at spreading total bs, what many are completely missing is that regardless which candidate wins the presidential election, it's a win win for Hillary, at this point.

Deeman3
08-27-2008, 12:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, yeah, it surely couldn't possibly be imagained that Republicans would be behind such dirty campaign tactics.

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Of course they can. As well, one of the most evil but sharpest men, Dick Morris, has not changed one iota since being the Clinton's attack dog. The only difference is that he is now on the other side, but no one found his tactics "dirty" when the dirt was being shovelled for the Clintons. You know this is true. </span>

While this post is among the more ridiculous attempts at spreading total bs, what many are completely missing is that regardless which candidate wins the presidential election, it's a win win for Hillary, at this point.

<span style="color: #FF0000">I agree. Losing the election was brilliant on her part. Most people would have gone ahead and taken the easy way by winning a primary that was a foregeon conclusion. No, in her wisdom she knew how to take an enormous lead and squander it through poor leadership, bad staff managemant and foolish spending so that, in the end, she could be where she planned right here, putting herself into the position in 4 years of "I tod you so!"

I did not, at first, see the inspiration of the story this way, much better than her winning the Presidency in 2008, now she does not have to be burdened with the POTUS label for a while. Brilliant! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span>

</div></div>

SKennedy
08-27-2008, 02:35 PM
I haven't visited the site for a while and thought I would take a quick peek to see if it was business as usual. It is....I knew Gayle wouldn't disappoint me. Glad all of you are still around and discussing the issues. I'm still around, just staying a little busier these days.....
Hope you guys..and gals...and all doing well! Guess Gayle is always busy scraping barnacles off her bottom (of the boat).
Steve

Deeman3
08-27-2008, 02:47 PM
Steve,

Good to hear from you. It si still all in fun here as the CCB has yet to be embraced by the national media nor either party for platform policy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

pooltchr
08-27-2008, 07:04 PM
Dee, While I agree it may or may not become anything, don't you know that Hillary has her bases covered, just in case!

"For the good of the party, I will step up and accept the nomination, in the absense of a qualified and electable candidate."

While the odds of there being anything to the theory...you gotta admit, it's fun to consider the potential.

Steve

Deeman3
08-28-2008, 07:42 AM
Steve,

That was Ed that said it would go nowhere but I tend to agree with him on that.

Gayle in MD
08-28-2008, 08:26 AM
Both my bottom, and my boat, are in great shape, thank you! We don't have a barnacle problem where our boat is docked, but I do believe in consistant maintainence, and do my bottucks tucks daily, usually while watching the daily press conference. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif It's just so natural to rip off a few hundred as I watch Perino, or Bush, sqirm through all their accumulated BS. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
08-28-2008, 06:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">do my bottucks tucks daily, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif TMI!!! TMI!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
Steve