PDA

View Full Version : Health Costs In The Vet's Office

Gayle in MD
08-27-2008, 10:37 AM
A lady took her dying duck to the vet. She was beside herself since she had raised it from a duckling. She rushed in and told the vet, "My duck is dying, my duck is dying!"

The vet rushed the duck back into his operating room, and just as he laid it down on the table, the duck died.

The Vet whistled a few times, and in walks a big black lab, jumps up with his paws on the edge of the examining table, sniffs at the dead duck, shakes his head back and forth, and trots out.

The vet whistles again, and in comes a cat, who jumps up on the examining table, sniffs at the duck a few times, shakes his head back and forth, and then jumps down and walks out.

The vet picks up the dead duck, walks back into the waiting room, and hands the lady her dead duck. "I'm so sorry, but your duck has died."

She breaks down crying, whimpering about how long she had the duck, and how much she loved the duck, and the vet pats her shoulder and hands her the bill.

"A thousand dollars" she screams. Why should I pay you a thousand dollars for telling me what I already knew, that my duck was dying!?"

The vet says, "Sorry, but it was $500.00 for the lab work, and another $500.00 for the cat scan. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

sack316
08-27-2008, 08:09 PM
Horrible... simply horrible Gayle. I love it /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack