griffith_d
08-13-2002, 06:42 AM
Now this is annoying and SPAM!!!

This ought to be removed!!

Griff

Chris Cass
08-13-2002, 08:52 AM
Hey Kev,

Do you think you could send me that Paul F. Drexler study in black and white? I sure would like to take a couple hits with it. Just want to try it out and see if it hits as great as it looks. Either one will do.

C.C.

Wally_in_Cincy
08-13-2002, 11:14 AM
Kevin is a former CCBer in good standing so I think we should cut him some slack. Check his site. There's some good stuff there.

bluewolf
08-13-2002, 01:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: griffith_d:</font><hr> Now this is annoying and SPAM!!!

This ought to be removed!!

Griff <hr></blockquote>

ditto.

Bluewolf

08-13-2002, 02:04 PM
hold on here. just how did you guys decide that kevins stuff was to be deleted. whatever advertising virginity this board might have had is long, long, long gone.

his post is pool related and we're all looking for new and better places to buy our stuff.

i know it's a technical violation of the rule but so is a lot of other stuff that isn't deleted. i just don't think it's fair to bust him and let all the other stuff go.

y'all ever hear the term "arbitrary and capricious"?????

dan

SPetty
08-13-2002, 03:05 PM
I agree, but I guess ccboard_admin didn't. Post has been deleted.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: houstondan:</font><hr> hold on here. just how did you guys decide that kevins stuff was to be deleted. whatever advertising virginity this board might have had is long, long, long gone.

his post is pool related and we're all looking for new and better places to buy our stuff.

i know it's a technical violation of the rule but so is a lot of other stuff that isn't deleted. i just don't think it's fair to bust him and let all the other stuff go.

dan <hr></blockquote>

Mr Ingrate
08-13-2002, 03:42 PM
I agree with you Dan. Interesting to note though, the CCB Admin may have deleted the post, but the message title still says it all.

Chris Cass
08-13-2002, 04:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: houstondan:</font><hr> hold on here. just how did you guys decide that kevins stuff was to be deleted. whatever advertising virginity this board might have had is long, long, long gone.

dan <hr></blockquote>

HAHAHA I can't even say that. I remember seeing Kevin post awhile back too. I also know he can play. As long as they wish to sell something giving the CCB members a discount, I see nothing wrong. It's those pesky ebay things that bother me and those $6.00 deals too.

You've got to admit Dan, he could have worded it with alittle more feeling. He did email me too. It's true I really think the study in blk and wht by Paul F. Drexler is the most beautiful cue I'd ever seen. I've already talked to Paul about it too. He said When ever I want to talk cues to email him and he'd do something special for me. That scares(sp) me. Rather scares Heide. hahaha

Regards,

C.C.~~don't sweat Kev, your ok and thanks for info.

08-13-2002, 05:03 PM
Here is a man who loves the game and wants to conduct his business inside of this industry. I hope he does well and wish him the best of luck.

08-13-2002, 05:21 PM
was the site NINEBALLKING.COM ???

i don't remember and am just asking.

did he say he was giving a 10% discount to all ccbers (even the newbies who beefed??)

just asking.

and, do we remember him as a regular with the ccb and is he known to some of us (not me) personally and do they say he is a good guy and can be trusted? and did y'all say he has some good junk???

just asking.

dan...did i get that right? nineballking.com???

08-13-2002, 05:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Mr Ingrate:</font><hr> I agree with you Dan. Interesting to note though, the CCB Admin may have deleted the post, but the message title still says it all. <hr></blockquote>

dave, what the hell is that on your eyepatch? looks like either a skull and cross-bones or a tweety bird. can't decide which would be more appropriate.

dan...great look. works for you.

Mr Ingrate
08-13-2002, 10:23 PM
That is the CCB logo. Did you miss the great logo debate? They made keychains, ignored my suggestion for a great eyepatch. Well, I thought they had until I was presented with what you see.

Here is a link, without the head bob, that may give you a better view. That's assuming you have a strong stomach.

http://www3.telus.net/syrja/ccb/dave.jpg

bluewolf
08-14-2002, 06:52 AM
I was initially opposed to his advertisement. When he explained that he was just trying to raise money to play more pro games,how is that different from the fund raising to enable tony robles to play?

bluewolf

SPetty
08-14-2002, 10:56 AM
HAW HAW HAW HAW - Really - laughing out loud! (And doing my part...)

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: houstondan:</font><hr> was the site NINEBALLKING.COM ???

i don't remember and am just asking.

did he say he was giving a 10% discount to all ccbers (even the newbies who beefed??)

just asking.

and, do we remember him as a regular with the ccb and is he known to some of us (not me) personally and do they say he is a good guy and can be trusted? and did y'all say he has some good junk???

just asking.

dan...did i get that right? nineballking.com??? <hr></blockquote>