PDA

View Full Version : Butera Billiards Moorpark, Ca.

BigRigTom
08-27-2008, 12:02 PM
I know that the CCB is mostly an EAST Coast group but I am sure most of you have heard of the Butera family so I felt you may find this infomation worth reading....plus .....if you happen to be somewhere in Southern California you will be happy to hear the good news!

Sal Butera recently took over Moorpark Family Billiards, he and Richard Thorsen are in the process of remodeling and will replace most of the equipment...putting in Diamond Tables and the tounaments start next week!

This is a re-post from the SouthCoast APA forum:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> WHERE: BUTERA'S BILLIARDS / WAS MOORPARK BILLIARDS LOCATED AT 476 W. LOS ANGLES AVE. MOORPARK A-10 WHEN: EVERY TUESDAY 8PM, SATURDAY 12 NOON AND SUNDAY AT 3PM SIGN UPS START 1HR. BEFORE TOURNAMENT. IT WILL BE A MODIFIED HANDICAP FORMAT SO EVERYONE WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN WITH DOUBLE ELIMINATION ON OPEN TABLES. ALL MONEY WILL BE PAID BACK AND FULL BRACKETS WILL HAVE MONEY ADDED ALSO. $10 ENTRY FEE. TOURNAMENTS WILL BEGIN THE 1ST. WEEK OF SEPTEMBER. SO WE'LL SEE YOU THERE AT BUTERA'S. ANY QUESTIONS CALL US AT (805)523-3088</div></div>

Rich R.
08-27-2008, 08:16 PM
Tom, thanks for posting this news and, if you can, wish Sal good luck from me.
I'm sure Sal doesn't remember, but I met him when he was a very young boy. I used to work for his father, when he had a room in Pa.

Tony_in_MD
08-27-2008, 08:29 PM
Wish him well from me too. I did not know him or his father but I was from the same area of PA too.

We all have coal dirt under our fingernails.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Scott Lee
08-28-2008, 09:37 PM
Good to see Sal renovating that room. It will be a great addition to that end of the valley!

Scott Lee