PDA

View Full Version : Why I hope Obama wins...

Chopstick
08-28-2008, 11:18 AM
Cuz I am going "all in" shorting the market. Then I am moving to Q-ville and get on the public dole. I will spend my golden years visiting the coffee shops and getting my inner child spanked by a pair of amazonion dutch chicks and a french maid that I live with.

Now, there's a change that I can believe in. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Deeman3
08-28-2008, 12:26 PM
Chopstick,

You may be kidding but let's consider it more carefully here.

Free Healthcare for all

Tax cuts for those who don't work

Free Transportation for all seniors

No more war ever with the side benefit of making the Iranians our bestest friends therefore easy oil supplies

Alternative energy jobs, ven we could get one of the 5 million new Windmill Sitters jobs if the Walmart Greeters don't beat us to it

A far left president with a majority left congress so money will be free, therefore not impacting the deficit

Hard working breaucrats those who really produce wealth in this country finally getting the money and retirements they deserve

Open borders and more opportunitites for that free healthcarefor them as well

Getting those pesky and poluting fascists companies to convert to tree farms

Nancy's office getting bigger to match her gritty efforts in the first two years to "change" America

Hillary on the three dollar bill

Diplomacy that's end goal is for all to be happy and just get along knowing that there is and never has been a threat to the U.S. U.S. having put those buildings in the way in 2001.

Telling Israel we would really appreciate that they trust us to prevent another Holicaust, if it (wink,wink) really happened at all

Ignoring the middle name of one of the candidates for political gain, Joe Robinnette Biden. That is absolutley worse than Hussain

Two for one abortion sales days

No more capitol punishment, substituted for with "Quiet Time"

ACLU with an office in the White House

Army Recruitment offices outlawed

U.S. doctors aspiring to Cuban medical standards with Michael Moore as head of the AMA

Press Conferences in the Super Bowl

No non-Islamic prayer in any public place

Finally a freind for Chavez

Maybe we have lived too long already!

Chopstick
08-28-2008, 12:58 PM
Well, it had to end sometime. At least we lived in a time when we got to see some of what America was. If they want to go commit Obamacide let 'em. Maybe it will shut em up.

Ya know how Joe Kennedy made his money and transitioned from a boot legger to fame and politics. He shorted the market in '29 when it crashed and caused the Great Depression. Makes me wonder if he had inside information. So, here's to old Joe and hoping lightning strikes twice. I ain't kidding. I'm doing it.

wolfdancer
08-28-2008, 01:11 PM
Hey, what's not to like about that? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
Utopia at last !!!!
Let's be realistic...you'll always have your worker bees, republicans, but many of us answer to a higher calling...we on the left are drone bees.
This produces harmony in nature....