PDA

View Full Version : My prediction...McCain VP

pooltchr
08-29-2008, 07:58 AM
I'm betting it Sarah Palin..Governer of Alaska.
From what I know about her, I would have rather had her as the nominee for President!
We will find out later today.
Steve

sack316
08-29-2008, 08:08 AM
that wouldn't be so bad. She's pretty easy on the eyes AND knows what she's doing.

At any rate the McCain camp has done a good job at getting speculation of who his pick will be to take over broadcasts so closely after the big Obama speech.

Sack

jayalley
08-29-2008, 08:32 AM
I'm with you on that !!!!
It would be a great choice !!!
Her mantra is "drill,drill,drill".
Let's cross our fingers and hope that this happens.
It would instantaneously let the air out of Obambi's non-speech last night and steal the media and the nation's attention.

Wally_in_Cincy
08-29-2008, 09:07 AM
The cat was pretty much out of the bag around here. A private jet from Anchorage flew into Middletown municipal airport, about 20 miles north of here, last night.

Seeing how hard it is to keep a secret these days, I wonder how the "9/11 Truthers" get any traction.

wolfdancer
08-29-2008, 10:12 AM
what's creamated ? is that like dieing during orgasm?

Deeman3
08-29-2008, 10:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what's creamated ? is that like dieing during orgasm? <span style="color: #FF0000">Dieing during a firey orgasm, although I have not had the pleasure. </span>
</div></div>

wolfdancer
08-29-2008, 10:16 AM
Well then, may I be the first to wish this type of departure upon you!!!

Deeman3
08-29-2008, 10:19 AM
I always said I'd like to go out in a blaze of glory, maybe sticky and burning wouldn't be that bad. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Kerbouchard
08-29-2008, 10:32 AM
It's official. He has announced Sarah Palin.

I'm floored. A+ choice by McCain.

Gayle in MD
08-31-2008, 03:09 PM
LOL, I was having lunch at the Press Club at the time you posted this post. I'd say this wasn't much of a bet when this post of yours was written. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

It might interest you to know that there were gales of laughter throughout the National Press Club when the announcment was made! Some people actually thought it was a joke of some kind.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
08-31-2008, 03:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, I was having lunch at the Press Club at the time you posted this post. I'd say this wasn't much of a bet when this post of yours was written. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

It might interest you to know that there were gales of laughter throughout the National Press Club when the announcment was made! Some people actually thought it was a joke of some kind.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>
Keep laughing Gaylie.

LWW