PDA

View Full Version : Palin Quotes These are too funny!

Gayle in MD
08-31-2008, 11:43 PM
This one is the best!

Cindy McCain: "Palin has National Security experience because Alaska is close to Russia."

Palin: "I haven't really focused much on the War In Iraq."

Palin's Mother-in-law "I'm not sue what she brings to the ticket."

Alaska National Guard General: "Palin and I play no role in the National Defense activites, even when they involve the guard."

Former Bush speechwriter, David Frum: "McCain's supporters argue that he is more serious about national security than Barack Obama. But the selection of Sarah Palin invites the question: How serious can he be if he would place such a neophyte second in line to the presidency?"

National Review Senior Editor Rick Brookhiser: "Either McCain thinks the war on terror isn't serious, or he thinks the vice-presidency isn't,"

"Conservatives love Palin because she has a Downs baby and an M-16. For both sides, that is all on earth ye know and all ye need to know. You might call it mystical and childish. May I be so wrong that a hundred harpies will pluck my eyeballs."

Former Counsel to Dick Cheney, Shannen Coffin: "The choice also says a lot about McCain. First, that he is a bit desperate," Coffin writes on the National Review site The Corner. "Second, that he is one arrogant SOB. McCain is essentially telling the world that he doesn't really need a Vice President.... Rather, the Office would seem poised to return to the 'proverbial warm bucket of p***' category."

Ramesh Panuru of the National Review: "Inexperience. Palin has been governor for about two minutes. Thanks to McCain's decision, Palin could be commander-in-chief next year. That may strike people as a reckless choice; it strikes me that way.....To the extent the experience, qualifications, and national-security arguments are taken off the table, Obama wins. And it's not just foreign policy. Palin has no experience dealing with national domestic issues, either....Tokenism. Can anyone say with a straight face that Palin would have gotten picked if she were a man?"

<span style="color: #000066">Like I said, these are all conservatives.

Like I said, I'd be embarrassed to jump on this band wagon, even if I came from the nutty 28%!

Gee, I guess I must not be getting my talking points from the Democratic Party! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </span>

Kerbouchard
09-01-2008, 11:45 AM
I'm a two issue voter. The 2nd Amendment and my right to play pool. As neither candidate are threatening my right to play pool, I am forced to vote based on my second issue. I'll vote for the person who does not want to make me a criminal just because I own guns.

Palin is a lifetime NRA member who owns an M-16. Sounds pretty good to me.

Gayle in MD
09-01-2008, 06:24 PM
Nobody is trying to make you a criminal for owning guns. haven't you heard... that's another right wing myth, just another lie about Democrats.

The first national anti-gun legislation was called the Brady Bill. He was Ronald Reagan's Press Secretary. He was a REPUBLICAN, not a Democratic, and not a liberal.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif