PDA

View Full Version : Thanks!

rackmup
08-12-2002, 06:10 AM
Well...another birthday has come and gone. I want to thank Michelle, Ed, Les M., Will, PoolFool and his pal, and the others, who throughout the day, reminded me that I had wonderful friends to lean on.

It was a fun day with the CLICK'S/Arlington team (myself and Les) dominating the HAWLEY'S/Dallas team of Michelle and Ed in the race-to-7 Scotch Doubles 9-ball match. I would love to embellish the story more but will leave it "as is".

It was nice to meet yet another CCB'er! "PoolFool" is a nice gentleman that has been away from the game for some 25 years but recently coaxed back into it by a close friend. They trounced Les and I in a race-to-3 Scotch Doubles 9-ball match (3-1).

PoolFool...what was the outcome of your buddy's "bathroom incident"? (The poor guy slipped on a wet concrete floor in the bathroom and nearly separated his shoulder!)

Thanks again everyone and please, contrary to what "Tex" and the "anonymous" poster said in another thread...I'm not trying to get anyone into bed and considering I mentioned other people in this post, it can't be considered "all about me".

Regards,

Ken (44...looking forward to 45?)

Doctor_D
08-12-2002, 06:19 AM
Good morning Ken:

Take full advange of the 44th year because; a 44 magnum is more powerful then a 45 ACP!

/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Dr. D.

SPetty
08-12-2002, 07:22 AM
Hi Ken,

Sorry I didn't make it. I didn't get the notice of your party in time. There was a CCB PM for me and a couple of cell phone messages, but I didn't get the CCB PM until last night, and my cell phone doesn't work at my house (even though their map shows I'm in the area...)

I would have liked to meet the other DFW CCBers.

I would have come to help you celebrate had I known in time!

SPetty~~~thinks Ken was just afraid I'd kick his butt so made sure I didn't know about his little party...

PoolFool
08-12-2002, 08:47 PM
I enjoyed it Ken. By the way, Dean is my brother in law. Been married to his sister for 36 years. I taught him how to play pool in the 60's. I played (And won) my 1st $100 game in 64. I havn't talked to him today but Im sure he's ok. We are playing in a tournement Tues. at Sterlings (Midway & Frankford, N. Dallas)

Again, I had a lot of fun. Anytime. Just let me know.

PoolFool