PDA

View Full Version : Stiletto sprint race in Sydney

Chopstick
09-02-2008, 09:35 AM
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2008-09/02/xin_24209050216201712629712.jpg

Brittney McGlone, 18, of Braidwood near Canberra runs to victory in a stiletto sprint race for a prize of 5,000 Australian dollars (4,250 U.S. dollars) at Circular Quay in Sydney Sept. 2, 2008. Over 260 women broke the world record for the most runners in a high heels sprint, said organisers. (Xinhua/Reuters Photo)

<span style="color: #3366FF">I'll bet Palin can take her? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </span>

sack316
09-02-2008, 09:59 PM
was waiting on the best thing to achieve my pooh bah status on. Well, really been busy getting my store ready for inventory in a few hours... but either way reading through the blathering of the last 2 days, this was about the best one I could find.

I don't think the race should count unless they are wearing little black dresses (red could be optional as well). Running shorts and a tanktop just don't capture the true dedication most women would have to undertake in those heels. Also, a sports-bra should be looked upon as badly as steroid use. We're looking for their "natural" abilities, so to speak /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

Chopstick
09-03-2008, 05:25 AM
Congratulations on your poohbahness. I don't mind the short shorts. I definitely agree on the sports bra ban. Actually shirts should be optional. Skirts would be equally interesting as long as the came way above the knee. These look a bit long to me.

http://www.spiegel.de/img/0,1020,946620,00.jpg

I don't read the blathering. It has very little to do with anything other than wallowing in their own discontent.

What kind of a store do you have?

sack316
09-03-2008, 05:49 AM
well, I say "my" store... but it's the cooperations store actually and I just run it for a small wage... very small actually. But still consider it my baby... my trashed dirty ugly baby /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif It's a dollar tree by the way, one of the big ones. So if you've ever been in there and seen all the little crap we have, you know what kind of fun I'm in for in about 30 minutes when I get there with the inventory crew

Sack

Chopstick
09-03-2008, 06:14 AM
Oh geez, there's a zillion things in there. What a pain.