PDA

View Full Version : BWA HA HA RR Pundits Caught on Live Mike: GLOOM

Gayle in MD
09-04-2008, 06:47 AM
Mike Murphy, Peggy Noonan, and Chuck Todd...

Here's the transcript of what they REALLY think about Sara the hockey Mom, McCain's choice for VP!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Mike Murphy: You know, because I come out of the blue swing state governor world: Engler, Whitman, Tommy Thompson, Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush. I mean, these guys -- this is how you win a Texas race, just run it up. And it's not gonna work. And --

PN: It's over.

MM: Still McCain can give a version of the Lieberman speech to do himself some good.

CT: I also think the Palin pick is insulting to Kay Bailey Hutchinson, too.

PN: Saw Kay this morning.

CT: Yeah, she's never looked comfortable about this --

MM: They're all bummed out.

CT: Yeah, I mean is she really the most qualified woman they could have turned to?

PN: The most qualified? No! I think they went for this -- excuse me-- political bullshit about narratives --

CT: Yeah they went to a narrative.

MM: I totally agree.

PN: Every time the Republicans do that, because that's not where they live and it's not what they're good at, they blow it.

MM: You know what's really the worst thing about it? The greatness of McCain is no cynicism, and this is cynical.

CT: This is cynical, and as you called it, gimmicky.

MM: Yeah.

</div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Can you beat that. Here I am actually in agreement with the right wing Republican pundits! Ha ha ha...guess when they're not putting on an act, they actually have some reasonable views on reality!</span>

wolfdancer
09-05-2008, 02:44 AM
" MM: You know what's really the worst thing about it? The greatness of McCain is no cynicism, and this is cynical.

CT: This is cynical, and as you called it, gimmicky."
Is this an example of "double-think" ?

Gayle in MD
09-06-2008, 06:38 PM
Wolf,
this is going to be a riot to watch. If McCain think he's going to put that hick up there next to Joe Biden, and she's going to be able to do a crash course, and keep up with his knowledge of foreign affairs, he's nuts!

Obama will tear McCain a new one. Here we'll have a Cuma Laudi harvard graduate, and McCain, who couldn't even get into the naval Accademy, and got out, after nepotist aid from his da da, third from his class. All the Dems have to do is show the statistics on where the oil companies are putting all their profits, 50% back into their collective pockets, and see what McCain is proposing for big oil, and look at his voting record, and this cute little trick of trying to divert attention away from the Republilcan disasters this country is facing, by hauling out a pretty face, is going to crash!

America is saying, ENOUGH! I loved it when Obama said that! so did the rest of this country. He meant it and you could tell, you could see it, just like you could see through this Republican farce!

A room full of fat rich Republican war profiteers, religious nuts, and oil gougers.

What is a Republican convention?

sack316
09-06-2008, 10:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Obama will tear McCain a new one. Here we'll have a Cuma Laudi harvard graduate, and McCain, who couldn't even get into the naval Accademy, and got out, after nepotist aid from his da da, third from his class.
</div></div>

Ah yes, on paper it would seem that way. But that's why elections aren't held on paper, they are held inside of TV's. How much of the public is a Cuma Laudi Harvard Graduate, and who will be able to speak to Joe Everyman better? The sad thing is that it may not matter who comes out on top on issues... what may matter more is who connects with the average voter better. Again, that may well still wind up being Obama anyway... but ya never know.

We may have a few million here and there saying "I don't like how that Biden feller treated that lady in that debate." And a few more that say "That guy is too black" or "that guy ain't black enough". And a few more that say "Well anyone that served in the military is good enough for me". And a few more "Well Chicago Style politics is a bad thing right? Isn't that guy from Chicago?" And toss in whatever other useless things you wish (or don't wish) and one may easily see that it ain't always the brightest, smartest, or freshest ideas that could hold out. The assumption that the dems will roll over them in the debates, and still win is assuming that the majority of voters would be "enlightened" (for lack of a better term). And again, that's only assuming that they do run away with the debates, which may or may not happen. I have started to think that we have entered the proverbial crap shoot with this election

Sack

Gayle in MD
09-07-2008, 10:09 AM
I don't think they'll say any of that. I think all but the neoconned, neocon base, will check out their wallets, look at the price of oil, check out the job losses, the mess in the Middle East, the vast corruption in the Republican Party, the dangers of oil dependency, the prices of health care, the failure of our educational system, aka all kids left behind, and realizing that they don't want to vote for Bush's twin. McCain can't wipe out his own voting record, by throwing darts at Obama.

McCain will never generate bottom up support from the middle class. The Democratics will send Hillary out there, and she will coompletely evicerate the Mooseburger. Trust me on that!

Women are outraged over this thing. As economic figures contiue to worsen, and they will, and Republican policies loose more American jobs, and they will, and Iraq continues to drag on with no or measurable success in political reconciliation, in fact, I predict things will worsen, by November, the public will have had enough of McCain, and his little mascot.

sack316
09-07-2008, 09:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As economic figures contiue to worsen, and they will, </div></div>

and you don't think any blame whatsoever will be places on the democratic majority in congress on this either? You don't think any smart campaign won't point anything out like how it was a mess to begin with, and it hasn't been fixed... or even on the road to being fixed? Or that as economic figures continue to worsen, and they will... that the flipside of the coin will be free of tarnish somehow?

Also, as for the rest of your response... methinks you give the general voting public way too much credit. Remember, that same public that gives this congress lower approval rating than they do Bush himself? Even you can't be so optimistic to not see that these are the same people that will be voting for president.

Sack

InTheZone
09-08-2008, 07:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Women are outraged over this thing. As economic figures contiue to worsen, and they will, and Republican policies loose more American jobs, and they will, and Iraq continues to drag on with no or measurable success in political reconciliation, in fact, I predict things will worsen, by November, the public will have had enough of McCain, and his little mascot. </div></div>

Nothing like being the Nostradamus of politics. We all should be so omniscient. Like it or not, his little mascot as you put it has already helped his numbers. Oh I forgot, Obama's campaign people put no stock into the poll numbers. How foolish of me to forget this. So we'll have to wait and see how the numbers play out in November. And what will you say then????

Gayle in MD
09-08-2008, 09:15 AM
Not Omniscient, really, just well read, something that you obviously are not, or you wouldn't vote Republican.

I don't suppose you have any pertinent comment about the subject of the thread?

I didn't think so. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Deeman3
09-08-2008, 09:49 AM
I have been waiting for masses of women to take to the streets and protest Palin's nomination. Perhaps a sort of Million Woman March. The biggest critics are Obama women so far. Maybe, as America finds she is a Mascot and not a "real" woman, like those accademic women who weild so much power in day-to-day American politics. Church going women who have kids will, I'm sure, be up in arms soon and crush this threat to our poor undeprivledged European partners who need, so much, Obama as President.

I hear Hillary will be down in Florida today showing those Gators how much more appeal she has than Palin.

Chopstick say "Hi" to her from all her fans here. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
09-08-2008, 10:06 AM
You might just want to wait a bit, Deeman, before you embrace what I believe is a temporary blip for McInsane and his pistol poppin' baby machine. A new broom sweeps clean, but there are plenty of reporters in Alaska right now investigating the many, shall we say, unflattering factoids which have been emerging since the announcment of the Moosburger.

Her ties with Ted Stevens have been bad enough, along with her out of balanced earmarks for a state of such a pittance of population, and there is much more to come out on her dealing with Stevens.

While it doesn't take much to excite the neoconned, Democratics continue to increase their respective voters at a far greater rate than Republicans, and a huge percentage of those, only use cell phones.

For the sake of my country, I hope we do not have another fear mongering pawn of the oil industry, and the despots around the world, running our country, AGAIN!

Deeman3
09-08-2008, 10:25 AM
Gayle,

Yes, I saw the interview with the State Trooper this weekend. What a guy. The news people had to ask, "Why did he ever agree to speak to us?"

Four marriages before Palin's sister, shot an Elk while on duty, was seen drinking twice in his partol car, threatened the farther of Palin's life. He has been married twice more since his divorce from number 4...He said he was guilty of the Elk kill, not of the drinking but was convicted by the State Police. He did admit to a few other indiscretions but, was basically, an idiot.

Now, as a Governor, if you know of a very bad state trooper, you are responsible to do something about it or you are not doing your duty. I don't really know all the details of this but have not fallen, as you indicated for McCain and Palin. I do think the more she is attacked, the better it will be for the Republican ticket. The inexperience argument can't be won by either side with Obama a beginner as well.

I think you are right about the larger populations of Democrats with the open borders and the much higher birth rate among the core voters. Even though Palin has a large family, she alone can't keep up with the minority birth rates. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Do not let the fact that she is a fertile woman put you off.

Gayle in MD
09-08-2008, 10:55 AM
Fertility has nothing to do with it, Deeman. I surely have no desire for fertility, if that is your meaning. Five kids, one of them with downs, is a life I managed to escape. I surely don't miss being bloated, and doubled up with cramps, three days a month, either.

And speaking of being bloated, I noticed that Sara's face, a telltale sign of pregnancy, didn't look like the face of a pregnant woman, in the pictures I've seen. Her desperate illogical attempt to get home for "delivery" after her water supposedly broke, is highly suspicious, especially to a private hospital, with a fetus that she knew would be challenged at birth, and a daughter who had been bed ridden for five months with mononucleosis.

We had atleast a dozen gals in my graduating class with mononucleosis, too. We all knew what that meant, and Sara's future son-in-law, the one of "Im a F-in Bubba" fame, "And I don't want any F-in kids" didn't look at all happy when his pregnant girl friend kept grabbing his hand all night long. In fact, he looked like a deer in the headlights.

I don't think we've begun to get the details on the Mooseburger. Far from it. While the Republican supporters are all to ready to throw out any significance of an earmark frenzy on her part, and the debts she ran up for her home town, and her very questionable dealings with Ted Stevens, not all Americans are, and even her performance at the convention has been somewhat diluted, for me, atleat, after seeing clips of her previously making the same statements, with rehersed pauses, and and tonations as her convention preformance.

McInsane has found himself a great actress, with no foreign policy experience, whatsoever. Her bashing of Obama's cummunity service through faith based involvment with the churches in South Chicago, hasn't gone over too well, either, and he's now trying to move away from that accusation.

Voting for a man who couldn't even handle hiw own campaign, and almost went broke, no doubt, Cindy figured out a way to secure some bundles ofr him from her rich friends, may not be in many Americans best interests, but that surely won't stop the Republican base. They have yet to plow their way out of their last brain washing.

Gayle in Md.

sack316
09-08-2008, 12:23 PM
And speaking of being bloated, I noticed that Sara's face, a telltale sign of pregnancy, didn't look like the face of a pregnant woman, in the pictures I've seen. Her desperate illogical attempt to get home for "delivery" after her water supposedly broke, is highly suspicious, especially to a private hospital, with a fetus that she knew would be challenged at birth, and a daughter who had been bed ridden for five months with mononucleosis.

We had atleast a dozen gals in my graduating class with mononucleosis, too. We all knew what that meant,</div></div>

I surely hope this doesn't mean you have jumped on the "She says she had the kid, but it was her daughter's" bandwagon. And excuse me for calling you shirley.

Sack

Deeman3
09-08-2008, 12:29 PM
Any bandwagon in a storm.....

pooltchr
09-08-2008, 07:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> his pistol poppin' baby machine. </div></div>

Just when I think you have stooped to your lowest, you managed to find new depths to enter.

Of course, we already know that anyone who doesn't support your leftists views can't possibly be as well educated as you. Otherwise, we would all see the light and become as bitter and hate filled as you have become.

When all else fails, you can always be counted on to resort to your name calling. I knew a girl just like you once....I think it was back in the third grade. Yet you want us all to think you are well educated! LMAO

Steve

Gayle in MD
09-08-2008, 09:01 PM
Surely no worse than your own bitter hate filled posts. We've had years of them, directed at the Clintons, liberals, Democratics...mostly at me.

Have at it.

I am critical of those who seek to use lies to manipulate Americans. McCain, Palin, Rudy, Thompson, Leiberman, Linsey, (short for Linda) the Bush Administration, have all done that with devastating consequences for our troops, and our country. I hope I will stay angry about it forever. It's very appropriate, given all those who have died and been maimed because of it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif