PDA

View Full Version : Dog Town

Bobbyrx
09-05-2008, 10:49 PM
Did anyone happen to see the 2 hour "Dog Town" on National Geographic Friday night? It was about a group of dog trainers who rescued I believe 22 of the pit bulls from Micheal Vick's Bad Newz kennel and tryed to rehabilitate them. It was amazing what they accomplished after what those dogs had gone through. Among other horrific things, one of the champion fighters had had all of her teeth pulled out to make her "easier" to breed. And somehow they brought this dog back to trust humans. Vick has got to be the most stupid human being on the planet. Jail is too good for him. Great show though.....

Chopstick
09-06-2008, 06:17 AM
I caught part of it. You really have to admire the resilience of a dawgs good nature. Even after all they've been through there's still a good dawg in there somewhere.

All human beings on the planet are stupid. Some of us manage to wake up and do right during our lives. Most of us don't.

Gayle in MD
09-06-2008, 06:16 PM
When it comes to Vick, child abusers and rapists, I could go pro torture. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

At the least they should pull out all of his teeth.

pooltchr
09-06-2008, 07:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When it comes to Vick, child abusers and rapists, I could go pro torture. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

At the least they should pull out all of his teeth. </div></div>

See...deep down inside, you are just like us! All you have to do is add "terrorists" to that list!

Steve

Gayle in MD
09-07-2008, 10:22 AM
No, I'm not like the rest of you. I would never subscribe to torture for getting information out of anyone, as I have stated many times. NEVER! It doesn't work, and isn't necessary. The are other methods that work far better.

Chopstick
09-09-2008, 12:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When it comes to Vick, child abusers and rapists, I could go pro torture. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

At the least they should pull out all of his teeth. </div></div>

See...deep down inside, you are just like us! All you have to do is add "terrorists" to that list!

Steve </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, I'm not like the rest of you. I would never subscribe to torture for getting information out of anyone, as I have stated many times. NEVER! It doesn't work, and isn't necessary. The are other methods that work far better. </div></div>

<span style="color: #3366FF">So, to save lives that's wrong, but for your own sadistic gratification, then it's OK.
Nice flexible set of values you have there.
When is "Death to all who oppose us" due to appear in your mantra? We all know it's in there, just beneath the surface.</span>

InTheZone
09-09-2008, 12:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, I'm not like the rest of you. I would never subscribe to torture for getting information out of anyone, as I have stated many times. NEVER! It doesn't work, and isn't necessary. <span style="color: #FF6666">The are other methods that work far better</span>. </div></div>

Yes, reading your blogs is a nice example!!!