PDA

View Full Version : Obama for B-B-B-BUSH agenda before he opposed it!

LWW
09-07-2008, 12:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"And the truth of the matter is that the only bills that I voted for, for the most part, since I've been in the Senate were introduced by Republicans with George Bush."
-Barack Hussein Obama-</div></div>

This one's for you Gayle.

OH DEAR! (http://www.sodahead.com/question/100368/)

LWW

pooltchr
09-07-2008, 06:32 AM
Please say it isn't so! I thought it was McCain who voted with Bush 90% of the time. Obama is the one who stands alone. Well, at least he did when it came to a bill allowing newborn children to be left to die.
Steve

wolfdancer
09-07-2008, 05:20 PM
ther were many that believed in the Bush agenda, at the time of 9/11.
It's to Obama's credit, that he is now able to through the deceit, lies, and corruption, and now opposes Bush. It's only the closed minded among you that are still buying into "mission Accomplished","no new taxes", and haven't figured out why Saddam was targeted, and Osama ignored.
AND, at what cost!!!

BUT, if you have actually watched the RNC, and listened to what McSame is railing against.....sounds to many of us...it's anti-Bush, and that he, McCain, going to reform the Republican party???
Say what???....Not sure who the biggest liar is, John or Sarah...
they are going to force me to vote for Obama, against my will

Bobbyrx
09-07-2008, 06:44 PM
I vote with Bush (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhST5Nuw6bc)

sack316
09-07-2008, 09:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
It's to Obama's credit, that he is now able to through the deceit, lies, and corruption, and now opposes Bush.
</div></div>

I more give him credit for being smart enough to hear opportunity knocking, and knowing what line to take to further advance himself at the time. Can't knock him for that, he is after votes afterall.

Sack

LWW
09-07-2008, 09:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ther were many that believed in the Bush agenda, at the time of 9/11.
It's to Obama's credit, that he is now able to through the deceit, lies, and corruption, and now opposes Bush. It's only the closed minded among you that are still buying into "mission Accomplished","no new taxes", and haven't figured out why Saddam was targeted, and Osama ignored.
AND, at what cost!!!

BUT, if you have actually watched the RNC, and listened to what McSame is railing against.....sounds to many of us...it's anti-Bush, and that he, McCain, going to reform the Republican party???
Say what???....Not sure who the biggest liar is, John or Sarah...
they are going to force me to vote for Obama, against my will
</div></div>
Dude ... he didn't take office till Jan, 2007 and he made thsi statement June 10 of this year. Less than 90 days ago.

He puts the shiite you want on the spoon for you and you swallow it.

At other times he puts the shiite on the spoon that the right wants ... but most of us give it the sniff test.

He's for whatever you are against whatever you are against ... and the same with me.

It's Clinton redux in that aspect.

WAKE UP DUDE! HELLO!

LWW

wolfdancer
09-08-2008, 02:02 AM
you seem obsessed with shite.....are you a coprophiliac?
Why don't you grow up and add an intelligent remark if you disagree with somebody?
There are a lot of posters here i don't agree with...but you are the one I'd like to see banned. You've been a total jerk since day one...imo...never have anything that makes any sense in your posts....just with your moronic "putdowns"
Here's my "take"....Obama is NOW against Bush and his policies...and seems like McCain is knocking his own party.
I'm sure thera are many now that wish they hadn't made the mistake of voting Bush into his first term, and the even bigger mistake of voting him a second term.
But then there are people like you, that don't know shite from shinola

wolfdancer
09-08-2008, 02:14 AM
Sack, we might have different beliefs, but you state your case well...maybe you could tutor lww???

pooltchr
09-08-2008, 04:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...and seems like McCain is knocking his own party.
</div></div>

Isn't that exactly what we want? Someone who will state his opinion, regardless of what the party line happens to be? I admire it in McCain. He stood in front of the Rep convention and basically said "We aren't perfect, we haven't been perfect, but we can get better if we work at it." Maybe not what some hard liners wanted to hear, but the truth!

Steve

LWW
09-08-2008, 06:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you seem obsessed with shite.....are you a coprophiliac?
Why don't you grow up and add an intelligent remark if you disagree with somebody?
There are a lot of posters here i don't agree with...but you are the one I'd like to see banned. You've been a total jerk since day one...imo...never have anything that makes any sense in your posts....just with your moronic "putdowns"
Here's my "take"....Obama is NOW against Bush and his policies...and seems like McCain is knocking his own party.
I'm sure thera are many now that wish they hadn't made the mistake of voting Bush into his first term, and the even bigger mistake of voting him a second term.
But then there are people like you, that don't know shite from shinola
</div></div>It's amazing you "get it" without ever "getting it" isn't it.

Of course Obama's against it now ... he's pandering to you.

In June he was for the Bush agenda.

Tomorrow he may be again.

He's pimping you and you love it.

Now, as to intelligent posts, it is you who told me that you lacked the intelligence to really understand this stuff and needed people like Gayle.

You have convinced me.

LWW

wolfdancer
09-08-2008, 03:20 PM
Another post that isn't really worth replying to, but....
first off...pander is an inappropriate word selection...but you knew that?....no, probably you don't
While McCain may be telling you what you want to hear, and with your closed mindset....you don't question what he says.....I'm at least listening to both candidates and weighing what they are promising, against what I'd like to see changed and what I believe they will really do.
Promising "a chicken in every pot" might do it for you.....I want to see "the chickens come home to roost", before I decide.
I've already stated that I'm not a fan of Obama's.....but think McCain would be an even worse choice for the country.
"In June he was for the Bush agenda." lww
...what a coincidence, in June, so were you...but then you've been swallowing his shite(your word) for the last 7 years, and you ain't got your fill yet.
"You have convinced me." lww
You have also convinced me that you are a f**king nit wit,with the mind set of a teenager.

wolfdancer
09-08-2008, 03:33 PM
Steve, that's nowhere near what I got from his speech.
just about everything that he is going to correct, can be traced back to the Bush admin.
So, he's going to "right the ship", while staying on course.?
Despite his claims, He offers nothing different then a continuation of the same disastrous path that Bush has led us on.
But that's just my opinion, and you are welcome to yours.
This is a crucial election for our country, and while Bush may revel in being known as the war President, McCain might just become known as the Apocalypse President....I hope he doesn't get that opportunity

wolfdancer
09-08-2008, 03:38 PM
"Now, as to intelligent posts, it is you who told me that you lacked the intelligence to really understand this stuff and needed people like Gayle."
Yeah, luckily one doesn't have to be smart to read and understand your posts....in fact the dumber one is, the more sense your posts make.
I'll stick with Gayle for "enlightenment" , and continue to read yours for their comic value..... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

Gayle in MD
09-08-2008, 05:36 PM
The truth is that he voted for eveything that is wrong, including going there, and staying there for an escalation in a militaryily unwinnable war, aka "The Surge," while suicide bombers are still bombing inside the green zone, and Maliki is trying to round up all the former sunni American killers, Bush has armed, that are now among our foreign welfare recipients, since we have to pay them to stop killing epople, including our troops, whom they killed for four years.

McInsane is full of it, big time! So is Sarah.

LWW
09-08-2008, 06:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">While McCain may be telling you what you want to hear, and with your closed mindset....you don't question what he says.....I'm at least listening to both candidates and weighing what they are promising, against what I'd like to see changed and what I believe they will really do.</div></div>
And this is where you prove your clueless nature.

I don't agree with McCain on many many issues and question everything.

I agree with Obama less.

You really need to wrap your head around this:

[DISLIKES DEMS] ≠ [LIKES REPS]

Once you figure that out you will become enlightened.

You see a white knight vs a demon.

I see big evil vs bigger evil.

LWW

LWW
09-08-2008, 06:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve, that's nowhere near what I got from his speech.
just about everything that he is going to correct, can be traced back to the Bush admin.
So, he's going to "right the ship", while staying on course.?
Despite his claims, He offers nothing different then a continuation of the same disastrous path that Bush has led us on.
But that's just my opinion, and you are welcome to yours.
This is a crucial election for our country, and while Bush may revel in being known as the war President, McCain might just become known as the Apocalypse President....I hope he doesn't get that opportunity </div></div>
Actually most of it goes back to FDR.

Neither will "FIX IT", however with McCain we may make it till President Palin.

LWW

wolfdancer
09-08-2008, 07:03 PM
Speaking of shite....I'd like to get my hands on some of that shite you must be smoking......
"You see a white knight vs a demon."
I don't think there are any white knights in Washington. HST once said if you want a friend in Washington, get a dog. He was talking about politicians...all the idealists left decades ago.

"I see big evil vs bigger evil."
We're making different choices, but based on the same criteria.