PDA

View Full Version : Monday morning news

InTheZone
09-08-2008, 06:53 AM
Sometime the news can be good!!!!

WASHINGTON — John McCain bested Barack Obama 50-46 percent among registered voters in the latest USA Today/Gallup poll, jumping 11 points over his previous showing and taking his biggest lead since January.

McCain’s showing is credited in part to a well-received Republican Convention last week fueled largely by the surprise pick of McCain’s vice presidential running mate, Sarah Palin. The numbers out Monday show McCain wiped out a 7-point lead Obama received after the Democratic convention two weeks ago.

The numbers are drawing scorn in the Chicago headquarters of Obama for President.

Deeman3
09-08-2008, 07:56 AM
Iran has also said Obama is the best man for the job. They have even forgone their normal demand that Muslims who convert to Christianity be killed. In his case, they say he converted at such an early age, he was not subject to the part of the Koran! Of course, he was never a Muslim, just his father, but they say he is the better choice for President and will open the door to making us a Muslim nation. This is crap as they would hate Obama even more than a person with a non-Muslim name very soon after he would take office. In their tiny minds, they think they will convert him.

InTheZone
09-08-2008, 07:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Iran has also said Obama is the best man for the job. They have even forgone their normal demand that Muslims who convert to Christianity be killed. In his case, they say he converted at such an early age, he was not subject to the part of the Koran! Of course, he was never a Muslim, just his father, but they say he is the better choice for President and will open the door to making us a Muslim nation. This is crap as they would hate Obama even more than a person with a non-Muslim name very soon after he would take office. In their tiny minds, they think they will convert him. </div></div>

No doubt all of the communists and insurgents around the world would rather have Obama in the oval office as opposed to a tried and true war hero. That only makes sense as someone soft on these issues will be more sympathetic to their needs. What we have to wonder is why people who claim to love America also think this way?

pooltchr
09-08-2008, 06:52 PM
If the enemy of my enemy is my friend,
And the friend of my enemy is my enemy,
I feel I have to steer clear of the one who wants to befriend (establish open dialogue) the terrorists who have vowed to kill us all.

Did you hear the slip Obama made this weekend when he referred to "My Muslim religeon"??? OOPS!!!

Steve

wolfdancer
09-08-2008, 07:10 PM
Your post makes zero sense to me. What does John's war record have to do with his qualification for President?

And then to imply that anybody that doesn't agree with your choice, doesn't love America....WTF
I'm a loyal American, and no f**king way would I vote for McCain.
Maybe you can turn me in to the HUAC????
What zone are you in ????