PDA

View Full Version : BLUEWOLF / WHITEWOLF

BLACKHEART
08-12-2002, 11:16 AM
How do you decide which one gets to use the computer 1st? How do you devide up the computer time?...JER

Cueless Joey
08-12-2002, 11:20 AM
They play for it?LOL

Kato
08-12-2002, 11:21 AM
Jerry, they could be like my Mom and Pop. Mom's got 3 desk top's and Pop has a lap top. They both do their own thing any time they want. C.C. and KarateMom only have 1 computer. Chris has to wait his turn.

Kato

08-12-2002, 11:30 AM

bluewolf
08-12-2002, 11:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: BLACKHEART:</font><hr> How do you decide which one gets to use the computer 1st? How do you devide up the computer time?...JER <hr></blockquote>

i use my laptop. he uses the desktop. as far as online, i post at home, ray postss...somewhere else

bluewolf

bluewolf
08-12-2002, 11:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Cueless Joey:</font><hr> They play for it?LOL <hr></blockquote>

OH NO! whitewolf would always win. when i first started playing pool, he had to do doouble bank shots. now i think i might stand a chance if he just had to do bankshots LOL

bluewolf

cheesemouse
08-12-2002, 11:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: whitewolf:</font><hr> A bigger question is: who is going to get to use the pool table in the condo living room the most /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif. I told her while she was on her computer I would be practicing my $ss off. Her wheels started to turn and I could see conflict in the air hahahahaha as she said we would have to put some kind of time limit on practicing. Then I told her I have to practice like $ell for the CCB tournament and this is my one in a lifetime chance to actually spend a month preparing for a tournament, doing what I have always dreamed about.......and so on. Will keep you posted LOL. <hr></blockquote>
I hope you two don't get in a fight and quit talking to each other and force us guys/gals to patch up your marriage...hehehhehehe /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Cueless Joey
08-12-2002, 11:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: bluewolf:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Cueless Joey:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; They play for it?LOL &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

OH NO! whitewolf would always win. when i first started playing pool, he had to do doouble bank shots. now i think i might stand a chance if he just had to do bankshots LOL

bluewolf <hr></blockquote>
Make him play with a Meucci. LOL

bluewolf
08-12-2002, 11:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: whitewolf:</font><hr> A bigger question is: who is going to get to use the pool table in the condo living room the most /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif. I told her while she was on her computer I would be practicing my $ss off. Her wheels started to turn and I could see conflict in the air hahahahaha as she said we would have to put some kind of time limit on practicing. Then I told her I have to practice like $ell for the CCB tournament and this is my one in a lifetime chance to actually spend a month preparing for a tournament, doing what I have always dreamed about.......and so on. Will keep you posted LOL. <hr></blockquote>

since you work all day, after dinner, feeding dogs, taking them for walks, there isnt much time left.so it is good to have a balance between being together stuff and playing pool.

plus you are not going to play your ass on for the ccb tournament since i am signed up for it too.and it is impportant for me to get better so that i can play my best pool. your pool is not more important than my pool.

bluewolf

bluewolf
08-12-2002, 11:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Cueless Joey:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: bluewolf:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Cueless Joey:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; They play for it?LOL &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

bluewolf &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;
Make him play with a Meucci. LOL <hr></blockquote>

yeah he has two good sticks and my second stick needs fixed. maybe i could sell him time on 'my' table

bluewolf

08-12-2002, 11:51 AM

Fred Agnir
08-12-2002, 11:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: BLACKHEART:</font><hr> How do you decide which one gets to use the computer 1st? How do you devide up the computer time?...JER <hr></blockquote>
As is the norm, I am utterly confused. There are too many couples to keep track of. Chris Cass and Karatemom, Bluewolf and Whitewolf, Anonymous and Anonymous, Chris and Allison, Kato and ...

Fred &lt;~~~ all by himself

bluewolf
08-12-2002, 11:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: whitewolf:</font><hr> But you are more important than any pool game sweetheart. BTW, if you punch me again in the middle of the night for snoring, I might just have to go sleep on the pool table (and play a few racks to put me back to sleep)/ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif <hr></blockquote>

i can just see you sleeping on a hard pool table haha. you dont even like hard beds. and all those balls clanging would wake me up. dont be a meanie.(bottom lip stuck out pouting)

bluewolf

Lester
08-12-2002, 12:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Fred Agnir:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: BLACKHEART:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; How do you decide which one gets to use the computer 1st? How do you devide up the computer time?...JER &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;
As is the norm, I am utterly confused. There are too many couples to keep track of. Chris Cass and Karatemom, Bluewolf and Whitewolf, Anonymous and Anonymous, Chris and Allison, Kato and ...

Fred &lt;~~~ all by himself <hr></blockquote>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;I agree Fred, we need a "scorecard" so we can keep track of "who's with who". lol ***Lester***~the lone gunman.

Karatemom
08-12-2002, 01:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> Jerry, they could be like my Mom and Pop. Mom's got 3 desk top's and Pop has a lap top. They both do their own thing any time they want. C.C. and KarateMom only have 1 computer. Chris has to wait his turn.

Kato <hr></blockquote>

Wait his turn??????? I had to kick him off this morning just so I could get on. I'm so tempted to go out and buy myself a laptop. I'm always so nice, when he wants on, I get off, but I literally have to pry him off just to get to it.

Heide ~ wants a laptop for my birthday (hint, hint)

Barbara
08-12-2002, 01:27 PM
And you know what would be REAL nice - kinda like the icing on the cake thing? (Chris is getting you a cake, isn't he? Does he make you one or does he go out and buy one?) Would be to get a wireless network card so you can set up anywhere within your house!! /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif!

Barbara~~~C.C. doesn't owe me anything for that little suggestion...

Kato
08-12-2002, 02:10 PM
Heide, quick, run out and get a lap top. I'll distract Chris. "HEY CASS!!!!!!! COME ON OVER HERE AND GET THE 5 OUT FOR ANYTHING YOU WANNA BET!!!!!!!!"

Kato~~~~did it work?

Karatemom
08-12-2002, 03:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> Heide, quick, run out and get a lap top. I'll distract Chris. "HEY CASS!!!!!!! COME ON OVER HERE AND GET THE 5 OUT FOR ANYTHING YOU WANNA BET!!!!!!!!"

Kato~~~~did it work? <hr></blockquote>

Believe it or not, it did! He's gone shopping!!

Heide

Karatemom
08-12-2002, 03:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Barbara:</font><hr> And you know what would be REAL nice - kinda like the icing on the cake thing? (Chris is getting you a cake, isn't he? Does he make you one or does he go out and buy one?) Would be to get a wireless network card so you can set up anywhere within your house!! /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif!

Barbara~~~C.C. doesn't owe me anything for that little suggestion... <hr></blockquote>

Cake, yeah right, I'm too old for that. I like eating it but don't like being reminded of how old I'll be, LOL.

If and when I do get a laptop, a wireless network card would be perfect!

Heide ~ dreaming, LOL