PDA

View Full Version : Doing my part for the economy...

eg8r
09-08-2008, 04:38 PM
Well, I went ahead and did what my elected officials asked me to do when I got the relief check. I went ahead and spent it, or part of it for now (we will be in NYC next weekend spending the rest of the check). I just got back from a 9 day vacation in Minnesota. We stayed in a cabin on Duck Lake and it was amazing. I wish I knew more about cameras and could take some night shots of the stars. Living in Orlando (or just west of Orlando) we don't get to see too many stars. It was just awesome to ride out into the middle of the lake and look up and watch the stars.

Anyways, the vacation was one of the most relaxing time I have had in about 4 years since moving back to Florida. I would not mind if I never see another corn field again but other than that it was beautiful. As a gag we drove to North and South Dakota just to say we were there once. I am now down to only 4 states left to visit. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Now I am well rested and ready to watch the election circus. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif We had no idea when we booked the trip that we would be flying in with the rest of the Republican National Convention so the airport was a bit busy but being Avis First, I was at least gauranteed my rental car. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r