PDA

View Full Version : Lost my best friend over night last night

cueball1950
09-09-2008, 08:43 AM
I just I would jump on here and let everybody know that the Good Lord has finally ended the suffering that my wife had been going thru and has opened his arms to welcome her into the gates of Heaven. Now to sit later today with the funeral director to handle all of the arrangements. (secretly praying that her children,my step children) jump in and help out. and like i wrote on another forum, this is not a plea for help. Again, thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers, they sure helped me out alot getting thru this long and tough ordeal....................mike

DSAPOLIS
09-09-2008, 09:02 AM
Mike,

During your wife's illness, you have taught everybody a lot of valuable lessons about life, love, and devotion. Her pain is over and she is definitely in a better place. My thoughts and prayers are with you, and your entire family.

av84fun
09-09-2008, 09:12 AM
I am very sorry for your loss. All you can do is take one day at a time.

Regards,
Jim

JJFSTAR
09-09-2008, 09:32 AM
Condolences Mike my prayer is that your grieving time is short and that you have serenity soon.

Sincerely, John

MAC
09-09-2008, 10:14 AM
I'm sorry for your loss, stay strong man.

sack316
09-09-2008, 11:51 AM
Nothing I can say that hasn't already been said. Sorry for your loss and glad her suffering is over. We will all be thinking of you.

Sack

Deeman3
09-09-2008, 12:16 PM
You are in our prayers, Mike.

Fran Crimi
09-09-2008, 01:02 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Mike. So sorry to hear of your loss.

Fran

Rich R.
09-09-2008, 01:34 PM
Mike, we are very sorry for your loss. Please accept our condolences.
May she rest in peace.

wolfdancer
09-09-2008, 05:10 PM
It's tragic enough when we have to bury our parents, but doubly so, when it is your wife, or your kids.
I can't begin to imagine what you are going through right now, but the thoughts and the prayers of many here, go out to you. I hope that knowing that she is now free of pain and suffering, brings some relief to you, over the loss,of your friend, companion, and wife. I trust that there is a Heaven, that she is there, and eventually you will be reunited. I also trust that the fond remembrances of your wife will help as you go through the grieving process.

pooltchr
09-09-2008, 07:04 PM
Mike,
Having been there myself, I know all too well that there is nothing I can say that will make it easier on you. But just know that in time, the good memories will begin to offset the incredible hurt you are feeling now. There will come a time when you will be reunited. Apparently, her work was done...and you still have something to do. Peace!

Steve

dg-in-centralpa
09-10-2008, 07:14 AM
Mike,
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. All the best to you and hope to see you next month.

Duane

Eric.
09-10-2008, 04:02 PM
Unfortunately, I dont have anything sage to say. I just say that you are in my thoughts.

Eric

JimW
09-12-2008, 12:05 PM
Really sorry for your lost. Keep the faith and the storm will pass.

9 Ball Girl
09-12-2008, 09:54 PM
Mike, I deeply regret your loss and know that I've always had you in my prayers. Just know that Heaven has just become sweeter.

BigRigTom
09-13-2008, 08:41 AM
Mike, I don't personally know you but as I just read this thread and a lot of folk here have expressed their feelings for you, my eyes filled with tears and I feel a small part of your loss. Losing a wife and best friend must be one of the hardest challenges anyone must face in life.

I would like to also extend my condolences to you.

It is tough right now but your grief will soften with time. Try to be thankful for the good times you shared and trust that the universe has it's purposes far beyond our understanding and someday when you and your friend meet again things will be more clear to you.