PDA

View Full Version : So...who is really lying

eg8r
09-10-2008, 10:01 AM
Here is a quote from the Boortz website. I know, you lefties hate Boortz because he throws the facts at you but here he is again nontheless.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boortz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OBAMA'S NEW TACTIC: THEY ARE LYING

Barack Obama says that John McCain and Sarah Palin are lying about their records when dubbing themselves as the "original mavericks" who would stand up for hard-pressed voters.

Fine, Obama, you want to back that up?

Let's start with John McCain, who has a 100% approval rating on pork-barrel spending for the 2007 legislative season, according to Citizens against government waste. His lifetime score is 88%. What this basically means is that in 2007, John McCain voted with the taxpayers 100% of the time. This means that over his years in the Senate, John McCain voted with the taxpayers 88 out of every 100 votes. And when I say "with the taxpayers" I essentially mean he voted in a way that would allow taxpayers to keep their money, rather than spend it on frivolous government pork projects.

Just in case you weren't aware, Mr. Obama ... you scored a 10% rating in 2007 and an 18% lifetime rating. Oh and your running mate, Joe Biden, he actually managed to score a 0% rating in 2007. These really seem like a pair of guys that are trying to create change in Washington. These really look like the people who are looking out for you, the taxpayers.

But then it is John McCain and Sarah Palin who are lying.

When it comes to Sarah Palin, we've been through the specifics on this Bridge to Nowhere crap. In fact, the Democrat Party in Alaska acknowledges that it was Sarah Palin who finally scrapped the bridge. <span style="color: #FF0000">Ed - Eventhough Palin at first wanted the bridge she later flip flopped and squashed it. </span> That website, by the way, disappeared for a while, until pressured to re-post the page (which they did, only at a different address). But just as a little side note ... guess who DID vote for the Bridge to Nowhere. Barack Obama and Joe Biden. Why doesn't the media bring THAT to your attention. Even when given a second chance to shift the funds to Katrina relief programs, Obama and Biden still voted for the Bridge to Nowhere. While John McCain did not end up voting on the amendment, he is on record opposing the earmark.

When it comes to Sarah Palin's record of reform ... let's just look at earmarks, since this is something that Palin and her Senate opponents have in common. Before Sarah Palin's time as governor, the state of Alaska used to request over 100 earmarks each year to be secured by Alaska's congressional delegation. When it came time for Sarah Palin to request her earmarks for the first time as governor ... she slashed that number by half, requesting 54 earmarks. The next year, Palin cut that number AGAIN down to just 31 earmarks. Of those 31 earmarks, 27 of these are continuous or were previously appropriated. <span style="color: #3333FF"> When Palin entered the governor's office, the total amount of quests averaged $550 million a year. That number has been reduced to less than $200 million now that Palin is in office. And it would only continue to decline. One of Palin's stated goals as Governor is to ask Congress for no more than a dozen earmarks for her state. On top of all that, Palin insisted that each earmark requested by the state of Alaska demonstrate an important federal purpose and public support.</span> Whenever possible, Palin wants to have earmarks only if they can be matched by state or local budgets. And her administration is currently re-examining previous decisions on transportation earmarks ... the Alaska Department of Transportation is conducting an audit to determine the status of every single one of its recent earmarks.

Let's go ahead and take a look at Barack Obama's earmarks in the Senate. In just three years, Barack Obama has requested over 300 earmark projects totaling $740 million. <span style="color: #3333FF">For the 2008 fiscal year alone, Obama requested 112 earmarks. Sarah Palin? 31.</span>

Just a little something for you have mulling around in your brain as Obama gets all huffy about earmark spending. Sarah Palin actually cuts earmarks, Barack Obama says he supports earmark transparency and then requests almost $1 billion of your tax dollars to be spent on pork projects. Sarah Palin reduces the number of projects, reduces the costs, calls for projects that will only serve the nation as a whole, investigates previous earmark spending ... and yet she is the one "lying."

Remember this about The Chosen One. He is a creation of the corrupt Chicago political machine. Several times during his legislative career Obama has had the opportunity to speak out against and vote against the corruption in Chicago politics. Each and every time he failed to do so. He's a charlatan; a phony. When it came to corruption in Chicago politics change was the furthest thing from his mind. The sooner some of you people get the stars out of your eyes, abandon your childish celebrity worshipping, and see this man for what he really is the safer our country will be.

</div></div> Obama and Biden are definitely NOT the type of change we need in America.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
09-10-2008, 10:49 AM
McCain's campaign is based on a lie. He is not a man with integrity. His voting record proves that he has voted 90 to 95% for Bush's policies. He has put a woman up front to hide behind, in order to continue with standard Republican smears and lies, in an effort to turn this election into a culture war about sexism, and religion.

A hero doesn't hide behind a woman. Lies are what got us where we are right now, over 900 of them, hence, suspension of critical judgement is necessary for people to accept McCains' basic lie, that he is a maverick. If he was ever a Maverick, and I think he was at one time, he has been a traitor to his own convictions in order to get into the White House. He is now just another republican liar. One has only to recall what the lies of Bush's tenure (which McCain supported throughout) have done to this country, and review what he is pushing as his platform, now, is proof enough of his dishonest approach, and willingness to slander.

Obama has shown so far that he is above getting down into the mud to wrestle with pigs, plural, with or without lipstick. For that he has won my admiration.

Gayle in Md.

wolfdancer
09-10-2008, 02:34 PM
what you can't seem to understand is we don't view him with the same messianic reverence that you hold for GWB. As an alternative to electing McCain, who might lead us into nuclear war, Barack is our only chance right now, to avoid that.
They are both politicians, which means they will lie, cheat and steal, anything short of murder to get elected.
If you believe everything McCain is promising you, then you certainly deserve another four years of war and economic chaos, because he walks the same destructive path that GW has put us on.

eg8r
09-11-2008, 08:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what you can't seem to understand is we don't view him with the same messianic reverence that you hold for GWB.</div></div>What you can't seem to understand is I don't care how you view him. My post has nothing to do with how you view him.

I have posted more than a few times that I will not be voting for McCain, so any reference to him is null and void.

eg8r

eg8r
09-11-2008, 08:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">McCain's campaign is based on a lie.</div></div>You have never let comprehension get in your way. The post is about the lies of Obama or his misleading statements.

eg8r

wolfdancer
09-11-2008, 10:27 AM
"What you can't seem to understand is I don't care how you view him"
Gee, now that ruins my whole day...
I view you as an American against Americans; an elitist ****, a Christian without compassion....a chicken hawk,that doesn't want to be bothered with the minor details of the war..the number of our dead and wounded....just wants to read the pulp fiction, like: the surge !!
Why the f**k would I give a f**k what you think...????
Ever wonder why the surge, the tax rebate, the proposed troop reductions are all occurring in an election year?

You really want to know who's lying.....?????
You, you've been lying to yourself for the past 7 yrs...trying to convince yourself, that despite all evidence to the contrary...that Your party hasn't been corrupted at the highest levels, and that the corruption is unparalleled; it exceeds that of any previous admin, Democratic or Republican. AND that this corruption is behind this war......
Now go read your Right wing little red book.....
"He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark mustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother."

eg8r
09-11-2008, 10:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ever wonder why the surge, the tax rebate, the proposed troop reductions are all occurring in an election year?</div></div>Only gayle would have those answers and she is feeding them to you I am sure. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Go back to your nap.

eg8r

Bobbyrx
09-11-2008, 11:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Obama has shown so far that he is above getting down into the mud to wrestle with pigs, plural, with or without lipstick. For that he has won my admiration.

Gayle in Md. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Do you not remember the smear articles you posted yesterday alone? Where do you think they come from? </span>

wolfdancer
09-11-2008, 11:26 AM
I'll go nap....if you'll go back to work......it's thursday and you have just a day and a half left to get something accomplished this week...or is this your work product?...you are a paid political propagandist for the RNC?

eg8r
09-11-2008, 11:29 AM
Why would you think I was a paid political propagandist for the RNC? I have already stated that I will not be voting for McCain?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
09-11-2008, 01:19 PM
Facts and smears are two entirely diffferent things, sonnie.

SpiderMan
09-12-2008, 10:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A hero doesn't hide behind a woman.

And a hero doesn't hide behind a vote of "present". That's for cowards who either won't take a stand, or are afraid to have their positions known.

Obama has shown, in his brief legislative career, that he's a more-of-the-same, tax-and-spend, pork-barrel politician. At least when he's willing to commit.

SpiderMan

Deeman3
09-12-2008, 10:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SpiderMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A hero doesn't hide behind a woman.

<span style="color: #FF0000"> From this morning's news, it seems he is changing intot his mud wrestling tights.</span>

And a hero doesn't hide behind a vote of "present". That's for cowards who either won't take a stand, or are afraid to have their positions known.

Obama has shown, in his brief legislative career, that he's a more-of-the-same, tax-and-spend, pork-barrel politician. At least when he's willing to commit.

SpiderMan </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> I wish I could have said that as well. Chicago politics, you gotta love the "New Style" of his agenda.</span>

wolfdancer
09-12-2008, 12:15 PM
you may not like Obama, but before he loses to McCain.......
pigs will fly...make that pigs with lipstick,will fly.
I'm not knocking McCain though...he's my second choice in the upcoming election.
I'm thinking that Congress will keep Obama's spending proposals in check, something they didn't do under Bush's rule. He will have a better chance then Bush ever would to solve the Middle East crisis.
And he will inspire others whose first name ends in a vowel, that they too can aspire to greatness

Deeman3
09-12-2008, 12:31 PM
Again, I don't dislike Obama but am not excited about McCain either. If I can't vote for someone I realy want, I'll let the rest of the electorate decide. I would probably vote for Palin if she were on top of the ticket but that might be a pro woman vote as, like you and others, I don't think she's much more qualified than Obama.

If Obama is elected, as I have said, I'll give him every chance ot prove me wrong. If we don't get hit by a terrorist attack and he does not spend more than Bush, he can't be all that bad. Presidents have a habit for forgetting those big spending plans once they get in office and set up their own "special" fund.

Chopstick
09-12-2008, 12:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you may not like Obama, but before he loses to McCain.......
pigs will fly...make that pigs with lipstick,will fly.

<span style="color: #3366FF">She just flew home yesterday, or was it the day before.</span>

I'm not knocking McCain though...he's my second choice in the upcoming election.

<span style="color: #3366FF">Why can't we have an election like that? We have a couple of good guys so we really can't lose, so who can make things better and go from there. Why does one side have to be the Spawn of Satan? (even though they are) </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I'm thinking that Congress will keep Obama's spending proposals in check, something they didn't do under Bush's rule. He will have a better chance then Bush ever would to solve the Middle East crisis.

And he will inspire others whose first name ends in a vowel, that they too can aspire to greatness </div></div>

<span style="color: #3366FF">I wasn't aware that K was a vowel in Kalifornia. Is that another one of those liberal things?</span>

wolfdancer
09-12-2008, 12:53 PM
I looked at the name..Obama, Barack, in the phone book, and forgot they listed last names first.
Hey, give me a break....I didn't begin to have "senior moments" until I started reading this board, and noticed my I.Q. dropping...

Chopstick
09-12-2008, 12:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Again, I don't dislike Obama but am not excited about McCain either. If I can't vote for someone I realy want, I'll let the rest of the electorate decide. I would probably vote for Palin if she were on top of the ticket but that might be a pro woman vote as, like you and others, I don't think she's much more qualified than Obama.

If Obama is elected, as I have said, I'll give him every chance ot prove me wrong. If we don't get hit by a terrorist attack and he does not spend more than Bush, he can't be all that bad. Presidents have a habit for forgetting those big spending plans once they get in office and set up their own "special" fund. </div></div>

So, what exactly are the job requirements for being president? Has it ever been defined? I would think practical experience running a large organization would be at the top of the list. What's all the guff about foreign policy experience? What are ambassadors and the Sate Department for? Ms. Babealicious is the first one to come along in a while who has actually done something and I don't mean just in politics. She ran a company at some point. Since when does being a lawyer qualify someone for that kind of role. There are too many damn lawyers in Washington now. We don't need to send another one.

LWW
09-12-2008, 12:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what you can't seem to understand is we don't view him with the same messianic reverence that you hold for GWB.
</div></div>
Coming from an Obamite/Goremon ... that was just precious.

LWW

wolfdancer
09-12-2008, 01:06 PM
Seriously, I'm more concerned about the security breeches at our Southern borders, leading to a Terrorist Attack, then I was about Iraq sending it's Fokker biplanes over here to bomb us into submission...or even training Saddam's super gun on us.
Here's a link to some 40 videos, actual combat footage, in Iraq.
Iraq (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4KATEDTTgI)

LWW
09-12-2008, 01:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Again, I don't dislike Obama but am not excited about McCain either. If I can't vote for someone I realy want, I'll let the rest of the electorate decide. I would probably vote for Palin if she were on top of the ticket but that might be a pro woman vote as, like you and others, I don't think she's much more qualified than Obama.

If Obama is elected, as I have said, I'll give him every chance ot prove me wrong. If we don't get hit by a terrorist attack and he does not spend more than Bush, he can't be all that bad. Presidents have a habit for forgetting those big spending plans once they get in office and set up their own "special" fund. </div></div>
I see McCain as Bush Lite and Obama as Carter Stout.

I'll take the Lite and have the next POTUS chilhin on tap.

I wish she was at the top of the ticket myself.

BTW, what happened to Gayle's belief that a woman HAD to be on the ticket and that Obama was unqualified?

I predicted nearly a year ago that when it cam time, she and wolfie and hondo and dick et al would all tote Obama's water ... and they have never disappointed me yet.

LWW

DickLeonard
09-12-2008, 01:27 PM
Spiderman you prefer a Borrower and spend instead of a Tax and spend. Run a breakdown of Stocks of the War Supplyiers and Oil Co.s since GWB stole the Elections.

They have had a field day and the Rich have rode the War while we gave them the keys to the kingdom. When we go Bankrupt who will bail us out Fannie Mae or Freddie Mack.

I know Bob Dylan will have a hit song with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mack. ####

wolfdancer
09-12-2008, 01:28 PM
Don't forget that GW ran a company as well; and ran it into the ground. Not even an investment by Salem bin Laden, Osama's older brother, in Arbusto Energy, could save the Company.
Arbusto means Bush in Spanish, while the phrase George Bush, means
"busted" or maybe "sleeping with the enemy"

DickLeonard
09-12-2008, 01:36 PM
LWW you haven't seen one word from me on Barack.

I Thimk that McCain should have to pass a Complete Physical before he assumes the Presidency if elected. Most employees have to pass one He should not be excluded, the same for Barack when he wins the Presidency.####

sack316
09-12-2008, 03:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
And he will inspire others whose first name ends in a vowel, that they too can aspire to greatness </div></div>

My first name ends with a "Y"... would I then just aspire to greatness "sometimes" as in a, e, i, o, u... and sometimes y?

Sack

Deeman3
09-12-2008, 03:18 PM
Johnny the Prattville Flash!

Not a bad ring to it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

sack316
09-12-2008, 03:21 PM
good work there deeman. Though I think the Prattville Fish would be closer to the truth right now /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif j/k... I'm definitely a flash... it's just whether or not it's in the pan that's up for debate /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

wolfdancer
09-12-2008, 03:23 PM
show me one f**king post where either Dick or I came in unqualified support of Obama!!
That's your big problem...you make up f**king stories then insult people over your lies and distortions of the truth.
However, I predicted over a year ago that you would prove to be a d**b f**k, in addition to being an intolerable bore.....you have exceeded my expectations.....and proved to be even more obtuse than I had imagined you would be.
By the way, someone had posted ahead of you re: CERN...and I don't think you'd know the difference between a Higg's Boson,and a Bosun's Mate.
you really should stick to things you know about, like....online Mensa tests.... the Japanese tea ceremony, or flower arrangements?
I still don't believe you know sh*t from shinola...even though you seem preoccupied with the word

Chopstick
09-12-2008, 03:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't forget that GW ran a company as well; and ran it into the ground. Not even an investment by Salem bin Laden, Osama's older brother, in Arbusto Energy, could save the Company.
Arbusto means Bush in Spanish, while the phrase George Bush, means
"busted" or maybe "sleeping with the enemy" </div></div>

I did forget that or maybe I never knew. I forget. I always thought Bush senior was a sh$t president. I didn't think his boy was going to be any better.

Well, it's Friday night. I'm gonna go out and find me an SP clone, club her in the head, drag her home by the hair and make her my vice president. Now that's a change I can believe in. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

sack316
09-12-2008, 03:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Well, it's Friday night. I'm gonna go out and find me an SP clone, club her in the head, drag her home by the hair and make her my vice president. Now that's a change I can believe in. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
</div></div>

Don't forget to double wrap chop... she seems pretty fertile

Sack

Deeman3
09-12-2008, 03:44 PM
I too have sinned in my heart.

Jimmy Carter 1976

But with Sarah it might be worth it....

wolfdancer
09-12-2008, 03:50 PM
I'm sorry, but "Y"s don't count.
Be content with your present situation....
"Be Happy in Your work"

LWW
09-12-2008, 05:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Spiderman you prefer a Borrower and spend instead of a Tax and spend. Run a breakdown of Stocks of the War Supplyiers and Oil Co.s since GWB stole the Elections.

They have had a field day and the Rich have rode the War while we gave them the keys to the kingdom. When we go Bankrupt who will bail us out Fannie Mae or Freddie Mack.

I know Bob Dylan will have a hit song with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mack. #### </div></div>
How about a tax less spend less waste less?

Interesting concept eh?

LWW

LWW
09-12-2008, 05:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW you haven't seen one word from me on Barack.

I Thimk that McCain should have to pass a Complete Physical before he assumes the Presidency if elected. Most employees have to pass one He should not be excluded, the same for Barack when he wins the Presidency.#### </div></div>
He already has.

How about Clinton?

Law requires the med records be made public.

He's 16 years late.

Odd that you never took issue with that?

LWW

LWW
09-12-2008, 05:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">show me one f**king post where either Dick or I came in unqualified support of Obama!!
That's your big problem...you make up f**king stories then insult people over your lies and distortions of the truth.
However, I predicted over a year ago that you would prove to be a d**b f**k, in addition to being an intolerable bore.....you have exceeded my expectations.....and proved to be even more obtuse than I had imagined you would be.
By the way, someone had posted ahead of you re: CERN...and I don't think you'd know the difference between a Higg's Boson,and a Bosun's Mate.
you really should stick to things you know about, like....online Mensa tests.... the Japanese tea ceremony, or flower arrangements?
I still don't believe you know sh*t from shinola...even though you seem preoccupied with the word </div></div>
I have never seen you post ANYTHING other than the DNC line.

I HAVE seen you advocate mass murder of political opposition.

If that doesn't make you a partisan moonbat then I apologize for calling you a partisan moonbat.

I said you would tote his water and a totin you be goin.

If the load's too heavy don't blame me.

Until you stop totin it however, I will consider you a partisan moonbat.

LWW

wolfdancer
09-13-2008, 04:06 PM
"I have never seen you post ANYTHING other than the DNC line."
I plead guilty
"I HAVE seen you advocate mass murder of political opposition."
You have it almost right, but why split hairs....Line them up, and execute them for their criminal war acts.
The rest of your post is just you, trying to make yourself look good, by trying to put others down with insults.
Since that is not normal for people who are self confident; it make me believe that you are trying to overcome some kind of inferiority complex that you believe you have.
Well I have some good news for you!!!!!!!!
You do not have an inferiority complex; not at all

Fact is you are inferior...the weakest link!!!!

eat sh*t and die!!!

LWW
09-14-2008, 04:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I have never seen you post ANYTHING other than the DNC line."
I plead guilty
"I HAVE seen you advocate mass murder of political opposition."
You have it almost right, but why split hairs....Line them up, and execute them for their criminal war acts.
The rest of your post is just you, trying to make yourself look good, by trying to put others down with insults.
Since that is not normal for people who are self confident; it make me believe that you are trying to overcome some kind of inferiority complex that you believe you have.
Well I have some good news for you!!!!!!!!
You do not have an inferiority complex; not at all

Fact is you are inferior...the weakest link!!!!

eat sh*t and die!!! </div></div>
Those brown shirts go so well with your eyes.

Now, fascist boy, let's get back on topic ... yes I know you hate that ... what in specific in the OP do you dispute as being wrong and what do you base that disputation on other than someone else did your thinking for you.

LWW

Gayle in MD
09-15-2008, 07:17 AM
And you support a party which is all about spend/spend, borrow/borrow, bomb/bomb, which is why our kids are in debt up to their asses.

A present vote indicates that the legislator believes that a better bill should be written. It indicates that there are aspects of the bill which he strongly disagrees with. Spin it any way you wish, it isn't nearly as bad as a man who votes against increasing aid for our worn out injured troops after they return from this illegal, un-necessary, pointless, lost war in Iraq.

McCain's campaign is chock full of lobbyists, and his little woman mascot, is the earmarkd queen, more earmarks per capita than any politician in history, who thinks she's qualified to run foreign affairs because on a clear day she can see Russia.

A hero doesn't lie. A hero doesn't vote against veterans aid, because he fears making it too good for our vets. A hero doesn't vote for torture. A hero doesn't back off his own convictions, just to get the party vote. A hero isn't so full of himself, he will do anything, absolutely ANYTHING, to get into the White House, even if it means putting this country at risk with a hockey mom's finger perched at the ready to push the red button. A hero doesn't fill the airwaves with rhetoric about winning an unwinnable war, lying about the surge, when even the great General P. is saying that the gains are tenuous, possibly unsustainable, and reversable.

MCInsane is no hero at this time. He lost his hero status when he back off his own anti-torture bill, and started flip flopping and lying his ass off.

This is a joke!

DickLeonard
09-15-2008, 09:17 AM
Wolfdancer I admire your ability to restrain yourself after the attack you have received at the hands of the Great lww. I thought for a while the board was rid of lww.####