PDA

View Full Version : Former GOPer Calls palin A Cockey Whacko

Gayle in MD
09-10-2008, 03:03 PM
"I do think she is dangerous for the future of the country having such limited experience and sharing that aggressive, belligerent approach to the world.
That's not in our long term best interests. It's a dangerous planet -- nuclear weapons -- a
tremendous capacity of destruction exists.

It's going to take some wisdom and ability to see gray sometimes, and lessons of the Cold War are that sometimes containment can work.

New generations come along, the Gorbachevs come along -- and we haven't fired missiles at each other and killed each other.

That's the lesson of the Cold War we seem to have ignored, Lessons that worked."

Chapter 13 -- the chapter of Chafee's book -- on the John Bolton battle in the Senate Foreign Relations Committee is my favorite.

<span style="color: #000066">Did You Know There Is An Organization Called Republicans For Obama? REad more here, and see Chaffe's video... </span>
http://www.thewashingtonnote.com/archives/2008/09/six_minutes_wit/

wolfdancer
09-10-2008, 03:16 PM
If you want to know anything about Sarah...ask me
I have studied her to the point where I now consider myself to be
a Palintoligist.
I'd like to know even more about her but in my other specialty as a board certified Phrenologist, I'd need to study the lumps on her head.....
My study of bush was much easier..I just studied the lump on top of his neck.
I think Sarah hit her Peter principle limit as soccer mom and flying fox hunter...but if it came to pass that they had to remove McCain from office for threatening to nuke Russia, the Middle east, and N. Vietnam....could she really do more damage then Bush has already done?

Deeman3
09-10-2008, 03:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....could she really do more damage then Bush has already done? </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Just give us a chance my friend, just give us a chance. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span>

Gayle in MD
09-10-2008, 03:23 PM
HA HA HA!!! What the hell would I do without you!

Sid_Vicious
09-10-2008, 03:34 PM
"but if it came to pass that they had to remove McCain from office for threatening to nuke Russia, the Middle east, and N. Vietnam...."

You totally forgot about McCain's biggest butt-sore, he'll nuke Maryland as soon as he can ;-) sid

wolfdancer
09-10-2008, 03:37 PM
now that is funny /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
09-10-2008, 03:42 PM
Gee, now why would he want to go and do that! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Not a chance. Bush would have done it years ago. Cheney would have been standing in my creek with a shotgun seven years ago! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif