View Full Version : Gayleboating has begun

Bobbyrx
09-10-2008, 04:15 PM
Polls Say U.S.Europe Relations Need Obama
Michigan GOP Uses Forclosures To Block Black Vote
Former GOPer Calls palin A Cockey Whacko
McCain Decries Same Lobbyists 4 Him & Freddie & Fannie Mae
Was Georgia/Russia Conflict a Campaign Tactic
More charges Palin Tried Ban on Gay Books?
Palin Used For Victimhood? Ad Filled With Lies?
CBS Takes Down Mc Web Ad Says It's Misleading
McCain Opens Door On Own Sexism
Backlash On McLies and Gutter Politics Under Way

<span style="color: #FF0000">A pretty good hours work. Rove would be proud /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </span>

pooltchr
09-10-2008, 06:53 PM
The funny thing is, with all the "cut & paste" jobs we get from her Huffington post friends, she somehow managed to miss the story today in there about how Biden, introducing a senator at a rally today, asked him to stand up so the crowd could see him...a wonderful sentiment...except the senator happens to be confined to a wheelchair!!!!

But we wouldn't want to post anything like that on here. Only anti-republican crap is worthy of her nimble cut and paste work.

Steve

wolfdancer
09-11-2008, 12:28 AM
you are complaining about her cut & paste jobs, while Ed complains if there is no link to back up what she writes....
She's kind of caught in the middle there...damned if she does, damned if she doesn't.
I'd rather get the info from the media,instead of someone here's conjecture, even if it is Huffington, which rankles you guys about as much as Bill O bothers me.
I'd suggest that if you disagree with Huffington, etc....post something from another source that agrees with your line of thought.
Killing the messenger doesn't change the message....
Now your story on Biden is a faux pax on his part, but still not as bothersome to me as the half truths that are being spoken by.....

eg8r
09-11-2008, 07:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you are complaining about her cut & paste jobs, while Ed complains if there is no link to back up what she writes....</div></div>Any chance you are going to man up and show the board how often I question Gayle for a link? Or is this just more of your lap dog revisionist memory?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
09-11-2008, 01:24 PM
I thoought prove it was your favorite response and method of denial for years, Ed.

Now you just simpley deny all cut and past documentation, even from our own 16 National Intelligence and National security agencies, Even from the Government Accounting Office. Even the damn CIA Director's words, are not sufficient to blast through your thick skull.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Chopstick
09-11-2008, 02:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thoought prove it was your favorite response and method of denial for years, Ed.

Now you just simpley deny all cut and past documentation,
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

Do you speak Engrish?

LWW
09-12-2008, 12:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bobbyrx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Polls Say U.S.Europe Relations Need Obama
Michigan GOP Uses Forclosures To Block Black Vote
Former GOPer Calls palin A Cockey Whacko
McCain Decries Same Lobbyists 4 Him & Freddie & Fannie Mae
Was Georgia/Russia Conflict a Campaign Tactic
More charges Palin Tried Ban on Gay Books?
Palin Used For Victimhood? Ad Filled With Lies?
CBS Takes Down Mc Web Ad Says It's Misleading
McCain Opens Door On Own Sexism
Backlash On McLies and Gutter Politics Under Way

<span style="color: #FF0000">A pretty good hours work. Rove would be proud /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </span> </div></div>
That's a classic.

Kudos.

LWW

wolfdancer
09-13-2008, 06:24 PM
Gayle's reply was proof enough (for me). I'm not going to waste my time digging through your annoying posts, to back up my claim. It's what I believe to be true.
"Man up"....give me a f**kin break.....

jayalley
09-13-2008, 07:02 PM
Ah, Angry Gayle's little Lapdog nips at our heels again.

Thanks, Toto.

Woof, woof.

wolfdancer
09-13-2008, 07:34 PM
what hole did you crawl out from ,toad boy?
oops, excuse my manners..."you're welcome numb nuts"

wolfdancer
09-14-2008, 12:02 AM
It looks more like Gayle baiting has begun......
Seems to me that she has just clipped some headings to media articles. What's she guilty of, disseminating information?
Both sides have taken the gloves off, and looks like the trash talking is going to get even worse. I'd hope it's what they are going to do, and not some past indiscretion that swings the vote.
I'll vote for Obama, because I think McCain might just begin WWIII.

Sid_Vicious
09-14-2008, 02:35 AM
"I'll vote for Obama, because..." McCain is a whacko. Worse than even Bush, and that is saying a lot...sid

sack316
09-14-2008, 03:06 AM
hmmm, i thought the tone of this post was originally perhaps a little harsh or unfair to begin with. Then sid comes along and proves the point entirely. I'll even exclude Wolfie from that, because he says things in the form of his opinion ("...because I THINK..."). But Sid said his piece in such a matter of fact way that he may have done Bobby's work for him without even knowing /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

LWW
09-14-2008, 04:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle's reply was proof enough (for me).</div></div>
That's because you are an intellectual poodle.

LWW

LWW
09-14-2008, 04:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what hole did you crawl out from ,toad boy?
oops, excuse my manners..."you're welcome numb nuts" </div></div>
Bark for us Toto.

C'mon Toto ... speak.

LWW

Gayle in MD
09-15-2008, 06:48 AM
Do you?

Gayle in MD
09-15-2008, 06:55 AM
Lies, repeated over and over again, by a man who presents himself as honorable, are not anti-Republican crap. They speak to his character, which is so out of whack, he's willing to put the entire country at nuclear risk with a big eared baby machines who can't even say nuclear. Typical Republican. In bed with lobbyists, lying all the way, no experience, and no honor.

McCain has lied continuously, and aired what has been called the sleeeeeziest, most dishonest campaign ad, ever, and even Karl Rove has said he went too far, that the ad is not true.

I'd post a link to Rove's statements, but apparently my findings and research so infuriate the right wing idiots who hate facts, that I'll just let you try to deny it, and then blow you out of the water, like always. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

sack316
09-15-2008, 09:44 AM
no denials here. I know Rove said it. He said McCain's ads have gone too far. He also says BOTH candidates are guilty of going too far in their attacks, both McCain and Obama.

Sack

Deeman3
09-15-2008, 09:49 AM
I still think "none of the above" will be an excellent vote this year. I plan to cast mine that way. I have a couple of locals I am committed to vote for but, on the national ballot, why vote for human garbage on either ticket?

pooltchr
09-15-2008, 03:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">with a big eared baby machines /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

Again with the name calling. You must REALLY be jealous!!!!!!

Steve

DickLeonard
10-02-2009, 11:48 AM
Jayalley after spending a week or so on azb I have become accustom to ten word post, does anyone on that board have a thought that takes more than ten words to formulize and post to the board. Butch

wolfdancer
10-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Dick, I spent some time over there awhile back....but even with the CCB down, I wasn't tempted to go back. The more time one wastes in that vast "intellectual wasteland" the more brain cells one fries, and Lord knows, I ain't got too many remaining to spare.
I did figure out why a few of the regulars there, bother to post over here. No matter how much one boasts, brags about themselves, claims to "be in the know" re most everything, spreads lies, untruths, hatreds, or is just trying to intimidate women (Gayle) seniors ( you and Gayle)...selected "safe" targets...,they just get lost in the mix; they don't stick out like they do over here....and isn't that what they are really trying for........to be the BMOCs somewhere...here?
Well, the good news is.....that even though the board here was shut down for several days, and the "pack" had one less site to vent their invictive.....there were no reported mall shootings in Fla, NC W.Va. (WWVA.....Wheeling, West Virginia.....I had to listen to that crap for the 14 weeks of boot camp, and then on my trips home from NL,Conn. to WNY over the next 4 years ...somehow this station was the only one that came through for long periods of time. If you want to understand the "sniper mentality" of the locals there.....look no further then WWVA....after 4 hours of listening to country, sh*t kicking, music, you feel like going out and doing somebody damage

Gayle in MD
10-03-2009, 07:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I still think "none of the above" will be an excellent vote this year. I plan to cast mine that way. I have a couple of locals I am committed to vote for but, on the national ballot, why vote for human garbage on either ticket? </div></div>

Human garbage is what the country is finally getting rid of, my friend. Eight years of human garbage that stunk to high heaven.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sev
10-03-2009, 09:47 AM
Lets face it. You went to AZ. Shot your mouth off and got your head handed to you.
There are plenty of people over there that would be sympathetic to your views. I debate with them all the time.

Perhaps you should use a bit more tact and forethought prior to hitting the send button.

Sev
10-03-2009, 09:49 AM
2010 is going to see a lot of human detritus removed from the hill.

I predict Pelosi's days as speaker are numbered.

Gayle in MD
10-03-2009, 10:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">2010 is going to see a lot of human detritus removed from the hill.

I predict Pelosi's days as speaker are numbered. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Your predictions are no more accurate now than they were a year ago when this thread originated.

The vast majority of Americans want a public option for health care, and Republicans have blocked it non stop, for decades. Not a very good indication of Republicans being in touch with the American Public. </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Sev
10-03-2009, 11:06 AM
AHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!

What sort of nonsense is this?? The Dems own both houses. They dont need a single republican vote to pass health care.
If they use the nuclear option to pass this they will pay heavily during the next election cycle.

The American people do not want a universal health care plan that costs so much and gives so little. There are better alternatives out there do not spend trillions of dollars and create a huge government bureaucracy that like all such other bureaucracies be both ineffectual and inefficient.

Gayle in MD
10-03-2009, 12:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!

What sort of nonsense is this?? The Dems own both houses. They dont need a single republican vote to pass health care.
If they use the nuclear option to pass this they will pay heavily during the next election cycle.

The American people do not want a universal health care plan that costs so much and gives so little. There are better alternatives out there do not spend trillions of dollars and create a huge government bureaucracy that like all such other bureaucracies be both ineffectual and inefficient. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Straight from your party's talking points, I see.

More of the right's government hating rhetoric.

Most Americans want a public option, 67%, IN FACT. The polls prove it. I don't suppose they tell you about it on Fox.</span>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Sev
10-03-2009, 03:13 PM
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_c...lth_care_reform (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/healthcare/september_2009/health_care_reform)

Health Care Reform
Support for Health Care Plan Hits New Low
Monday, September 28, 2009
Email a Friend Email to a Friend ShareThis
Advertisement
Quantcast

Just 41% of voters nationwide now favor the health care reform proposed by President Obama and congressional Democrats. That’s down two points from a week ago and the lowest level of support yet measured.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 56% are opposed to the plan.

Senior citizens are less supportive of the plan than younger voters. In the latest survey, just 33% of seniors favor the plan while 59% are opposed. The intensity gap among seniors is significant. Only 16% of the over-65 crowd Strongly Favors the legislation while 46% are Strongly Opposed.

For the first time ever, a slight plurality of voters now express doubt that the legislation will become law this year. Forty-six percent (46%) say passage is likely while 47% say it is not. Those figures include 18% who say passage is Very Likely and 15% who say it is Not at All Likely. Sixty percent (60%) are less certain.

Sixty-eight percent (68%) of Democrats say the plan is at least somewhat likely to become law. Sixty-one percent (61%) of Republicans disagree. Among those not affiliated with either major party, 34% say passage is at least somewhat likely while 58% say it is not.

Sev
10-03-2009, 03:16 PM
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_c...efore_they_vote (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/healthcare/september_2009/only_22_say_most_in_congress_will_understand_healt h_care_plan_before_they_vote)

Only 22% Say Most in Congress Will Understand Health Care Plan Before They Vote
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Email a Friend Email to a Friend ShareThis
Advertisement

While majority Democrats in Congress struggle to put together a final health care reform plan, just 22% of U.S. voters believe that most members of Congress will understand what is in the plan before they vote on it.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey shows that 55% think most members of Congress will not understand what is in the health care plan before casting their vote. Twenty-three percent (23%) aren't sure.

Forty-six percent (46%) of voters say it is at least somewhat likely that most members will have read the health care reform bill proposed by President Obama and congressional Democrats before they vote on it, but just 12% say that's very likely to be the case.

Most voters say it's unlikely that most members of Congress will have read the bill before voting: 40% say it's not very likely, and another 13% say it's not at all likely.

This skepticism is fed in part by the fact that most voters think they already understand the health care plan better than the average member of Congress. Fifty-one percent (51%) rate their understanding of the plan as good or excellent but only 22% say the same for Congress.

(Want a free daily e-mail update? If it's in the news, it's in our polls). Rasmussen Reports updates are also available on Twitter or Facebook.

Eighty-three percent (83%) of voters say all legislation should be posted online in final form and available for everyone to read before Congress votes on it. The only exception would be for extreme emergencies.

The partisan divide over the level of Congress' understanding is perhaps predictable, with congressional Democrats pushing the health reform effort and facing the very real possibility that no Republicans will vote for the final plan.

Sixty-seven percent (67%) of Republicans and 63% of voters not affiliated with either major party do not believe that most members of Congress will understand what is in the plan before they vote on it. Democrats are almost evenly divided on the question.

Sixty-six percent (66%) of Democratic voters say it is at least somewhat likely that most members of Congress will have read the health care reform bill before they vote on it. Sixty-eight percent (68%) of Republicans and 64% of unaffiliateds say that is not very or not at all likely.

Sev
10-03-2009, 03:22 PM
http://www.gallup.com/poll/123332/Many-U.S.-See-Health-Insurance-Personal-Responsibility.aspx

Many in U.S. See Health Insurance as Personal Responsibility
Majorities place responsibility on government when no alternative is presented
by Lydia Saad

PRINCETON, NJ -- In a recent Gallup survey, 89% of Republicans, 64% of independents, and 61% of Americans overall say Americans themselves -- rather than the government -- have the primary responsibility for ensuring that they have health insurance. Six in 10 Democrats say the government should be primarily responsible.

Health Insurance Views, by Party ID

Other national polls on this topic have found a higher degree of public support for government involvement in guaranteeing healthcare coverage, but those question wordings do not provide a non-governmental alternative.

For example, a Gallup question asks, "Do you think it is the responsibility of the federal government to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage, or is that not the responsibility of the federal government?" The latest results, from November 2008, show 54% of Americans agreeing that it is the federal government's responsibility, and 41% disagreeing. While that 54% support is the lowest in Gallup trends -- the peak being 69% in November 2006 -- it is still the majority view.

Is It the Responsibility of the Federal Government to Ensure That All Americans Have Healthcare Coverage?

A question that the New York Times/CBS News poll has asked periodically since 1996 yields a similar result in its latest, mid-September update. In answer to "Do you think the federal government should guarantee health insurance for all Americans, or isn't this the responsibility of the federal government?" 51% of Americans say it is the government's responsibility; 40% disagree. (This reflects a decline in the "government responsibility" reading from earlier in 2009, and is the lowest such reading on this question in the poll's history of asking it.)

Should the Federal Government Guarantee Health Insurance for All Americans, or Not? (New York Times/CBS News Poll)

In July, a Fox News poll asked, "Do you think it is the responsibility of the federal government to make sure all Americans have healthcare, or is that not the responsibility of the federal government?" At that time, 51% of Americans said it was the government's responsibility and 46% disagreed -- again, a significant drop from earlier this year.

Is It the Responsibility of the Federal Government to Make Sure All Americans Have Healthcare, or Not? (Fox News Poll)

Given the declines in public support for government responsibility seen this year in both the New York Times/CBS News and the Fox News polls, it will be important to see if the Gallup variant of the same question -- due to be updated in Gallup's November Health and Healthcare survey -- shows a similar shift.

The differing results to questions asking about government responsibility for health insurance may not be contradictory. A reasonable hypothesis could be that Americans generally believe people should take responsibility for their own healthcare coverage, while at the same time believing the government should provide a safety net for those who need it.

A system in which Americans are "primarily responsible" for their families' health insurance -- as the new Gallup question is phrased -- would not preclude having a government-based insurance program for the poor, such as the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) or Medicaid. By the same token, public support for the government's making sure "all Americans have healthcare coverage" -- as other questions are phrased -- isn't tantamount to support for mandated health insurance or a universal government-run system.

Bottom Line

An important principle behind the current push for healthcare reform is that healthcare is a basic right that the government ought to guarantee for all Americans. Not only are the details of achieving universal coverage proving to be highly controversial, but it is unclear how strongly Americans support the premise.

Americans tend to agree with the government's taking responsibility for guaranteeing healthcare coverage when asked in "yes or no" terms. However, they are more libertarian on the issue when asked whether the government or individual citizens should be primarily responsible for ensuring that coverage.

Survey Methods

Results are based on telephone interviews with 1,030 national adults, aged 18 and older, conducted Sept. 11-13, 2009. For results based on the total sample of national adults, one can say with 95% confidence that the maximum margin of sampling error is ±4 percentage points.

Interviews are conducted with respondents on land-line telephones (for respondents with a land-line telephone) and cellular phones (for respondents who are cell-phone only).

In addition to sampling error, question wording and practical difficulties in conducting surveys can introduce error or bias into the findings of public opinion polls.

wolfdancer
10-03-2009, 03:41 PM
perhaps you should keep your bigoted opinions to your self, since they are based on your F**king lies. Post anything that I wrote over there, that was so bad, that your friends began threatening me.
I didn't get my ass handed to me...I got tired of the juvenile crap that was posted behind me.
My first post over there was simply a question..."why are you dragging Gayle's name through the mud over here, when she does not post here, and has no intention of posting here?"
As I remember it...it was you and Rocky that were reprinting her posts here, over there, where she could not defend her position.
Nice guys, big men....well at least trying hard to be. If they had any sense of fair play over there, they would have told you two just what you could do with your hack job.
I'll go back there and write what I believe, if you think your threats ran me off. I'll tell them you invited me back.
F**k your moronic "tact and forethought" BS...what you really mean is you shouldn't say anything against the majority there, with yourself and lww as the self imagined defecto "leaders"...
Well the ball is in your court there...back up what you say....or STFU

wolfdancer
10-03-2009, 03:46 PM
Gee Gayle, I'm jealous !! It seems that your post has cut so deeply, that it merited 3,... count 'em, three attempts to discredit it. I can't get anybody to read my post, while your followers grow daily ...."We are legion"

Sev
10-03-2009, 05:28 PM
Now back slowly away from the key board and take a deep breath.
Count to 10. Relax. Picture a tropical island with white sand beaches and half naked woman. Breath deep. Release. Breath deep. Release.

Better???

Exhibit 1

One of the funniest threads I have ever reread.
No copy and paste from me.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=78020

Exhibit 2

The "Hatchet job".

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=145991&highlight=wolfdancer

The two threads I remember posting in. Find 1 instance where I copy and pasted anything that Gayle said.

Gayle is welcome to defend and debate her points as are you.
You would be welcome back. Would you like me to sound the trumpet to herald you return????

Man up.

pooltchr
10-03-2009, 05:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gee Gayle, I'm jealous !! I can't get anybody to read my post, </div></div>
It's more fun to watch you reply to your own posts!

Steve

wolfdancer
10-03-2009, 06:07 PM
from your link,this is a post that I wrote here to Gayle, advising her to not go up against the AZB "muckrackers" as she would be outnumbered, and figuratively "gang-banged". Just another post meant for this board that the "show and tell" boys, decided it would make them look good by posting it over there. I also stand behind it; I would give her an even stronger warning now,and offer no apology for...:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Well, AZB is a nice site, and I'm not knocking it. Amongst those that care to discuss politics, the right outnumbers the "left" (left being anyone that is not in 100% agreement with the right).I wouldn't recommend that you go over there,because you wear your passion on your sleeve, and it just won't be a pleasant experience, trying to debate issues, while dealing with personal insults from those that don't tolerate the opinions of others. There's just a few, but as has happened here lately...it only takes one bad apple to spoil the...uh, make that two...
Hondo is one of the few willing to voice some dissent there.
It's tough enough for me to keep up with the tirades here, without adding another arena in which to do "battle".
I've cut back on what I read, and what I respond to, here as well." </div></div>

Again, from your link, Here's another of my posts, this one written and intended for that site; where I replied to a hatchet job being done on someone else (Real Irish):

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoose-
Now I am a nazi LOL. To clear you up a mongoose & a goose are 2 different animals einstein. You wasn't behind the door when brains was passed out was you.
To which I replied:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"to clear you up"....you mean like when you have a sinus condition, or an impacted bowel?
And this line: "You wasn't behind the door when brains was passed out was you." I'd not only expect to be marked an "F" on something so poorly composed, I wouldn't compound the "tragedy" by sarcastically calling the other guy "Einstein"
But then I am from the "old school", 71,( but don't look a day over 70)..... right on the cusp, where "Rocky" felt empowered enough to threaten.
Not growing up on a farm though , I did "larn sumthin" today....a mongoose and a goose ain't birds of a feather.....pretty impressive stuff there!!!
"In making a speech one must study three points: first, the means of producing persuasion; second, the language; third the proper arrangement of the various parts of the speech."
(Aristotle)
'course he weren't no Einstein either."</div></div>

Except for some rather benign replies from the "wolf pack" there, most of the hatred on that thread was directed towards Gayle's posts.
You better dig a little deeper there, if'n you want to strengthen your case against me....about how you "put me down like a dog".
Citing those two examples....?????

eg8r
10-03-2009, 10:00 PM
Kind of like your "word". Remember when you said you would not vote for a drug addict and that hitlary would win. LOL, you are a real piece of work.

eg8r

Sev
10-03-2009, 10:08 PM
I made none of those statements. You are accusing me personally. Back it up.

wolfdancer
10-03-2009, 11:26 PM
you made none of what statements? You didn't claim that my posts deserved the rude comments and threats that followed, or you didn't say they "beat me down" over there?
I added in the "red headed" and "dog" comments which I believe were implied.....
It's all there in black and white...actually all here in b&w.
That's the way I interpret your posts and your links to back up your claims.
Tell you what.....you irritate me and I don't need any irritation from people that I don't like in the first place. You write nothing of value imo, nothing that is of any interest to me. If i want to get pissed off....I'll watch Fox News not read Fox News regurgitated here. Why don't you just **** off and go annoy someone else....I don't have the time, the patience to waste any more time with you.

Sev
10-04-2009, 12:17 AM
Not the ones you quoted in full.

I believe I said your comments were rude.
I believe Dub said beat down.

Tell ya what I will pop it to the top of AZ tomorrow so I can do a thorough reread.
I only scanned it as I was looking for the cut and past about Gayle you were referencing and that I asked you to point out.
Still waiting on that mind you.

Sorry if I irritate you. I suspect that it stems from that fact that I dont respond to you in kind with threats and insults in the manner that you do.

Yes time is precious to someone of your advanced age. Why you waste it on a site that so obviously provides you with so little pleasure is beyond me.
Personally I would be getting a few blue pills and tracking down some young 50-60 year old filly.

wolfdancer
10-04-2009, 02:13 AM
Who cares what he had to say? Do you need his support on this thread...is that why you are mentioning him? AND...Now you and him are perfect gentlemen??????????????...give me a break...even your supporters here won't buy into that crap.
sorry, but while your rewrite of events might appease you own conscience, it's just total BS to me. You can take anything I write here to the top of AZB...I already quoted from your first two links,, shooting down your version of events. I just might do my own research over there again, so maybe you can get your facts straight this time, before publishing them here ....do you think anybody here really cares about what occurred on that site? I don't see anybody rushing over to join up??? It's just yours and Dubs idea that what you have to say is jes so veddy important, that it needs to be posted on as many sites as time allows. As he pompously wrote " I want to make sure as many people as possible read this" I almost soiled my linen reading that, and still find it hilarious.
Do you really believe a 71 yr old is threatening you? Complain to the admin....seems like you have some experience at that???
AND, you don't write insulting posts, also just mentioned offhandedly that I was "rude"....that's precious...run it up the flagpole a couple of time and maybe someone will salute it.
You are right....my time is too precious to waste replying to you....but somebody has to refute the lies, truth distortions, brain farts, your take on what's happening. were you held back a few grades in school, because you were slow? if so, I probably shouldn't be disputing your "facts"....
Personally, I think you'll be swallowing them red pills instead, when Fox starts selling them...as for wasting my time on the site....how many times do I have to tell you....I have no real interest in that rw asylum. While It's true you and lww have all but ruined ...this site, I still have some friends on here, and still enjoy reading their posts.....

Sev
10-04-2009, 08:13 AM
Amazing.
I didn't realize my presence was so powerful that I could take down and entire website.
Nor did realize Larry and I were making a concerted effort to do so. I'll have to check with on that. Its always possible I missed something in the ULA prior signing the agreement.

I think it more likely that you have a singular fascination with me which may be bordering on some for a psychosis. While I dont mind all the attention as are far more comedic than you can possibly realize all this blathering about it being my mission to run people of the site simply is not true.

If memory serves when several of your compatriots disappeared for a bit there was an influx of other members that began to post. Since their return that those same members stopped posting.

I would have to say that you as well as a few others are far more responsible for people leaving the forum than I.

wolfdancer
10-04-2009, 05:48 PM
your post might even be somewhat believable....if one never checked out AZB, and read your posts over there.
While i am guilty lately of replying to your tripe in order to get the last word in, as is my due.......your own stalking history, is non pareil here, 'cept fer that of lww, steve, ed.....the "gang of four".....
I'll try to avoid that from now on....easiest way I guess is to make you disappear, with the ignore button....
just remember:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” </div></div>
Also:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.” </div></div>
John Wayne quotes....
summing it up...stop making life harder for yourself, and try not to f**k up tomorrow, like you did today
and finally, regarding your "truths" :
facts please (http://www.moviesoundscentral.com/sounds/dirty_harry/opinions.wav) Dirty Harry

Sev
10-04-2009, 05:58 PM
Please explain?

What truths?

LWW
10-05-2009, 04:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please explain?

What truths? </div></div>

I must warn you that you are asking a pit poodle for intellectual integrity and deep thinking.

You are responsible if his mind snaps.

I already have on my conscience Saint Hondo of Perpetual Martyrdom's Epistle to Billiards.

LWW

Gayle in MD
10-05-2009, 08:04 AM
the last NYT polls showed that 67% want a public option. 70% of our doctors and the majority of our hospital aociations, also want a public option.

Republicans, people who call themselves Republicans, represent only 25% of the public.

Republicans numbers are at an all time low. given the nasty ugly rhetoric of the Limpballs, and the Becks of the world, Republicans are still shooting themselves in the foot, cheering when anything goes wrong for our country.

You're way off in your predictions.
Just as you were during the last election.
End of story.

Sev
10-05-2009, 08:13 AM
From what I can determine your numbers are wrong.
Doctors are very much devided. Especially when it comes to practitioners and management.
The public option is currently below 50% and falling slowly.

Obama crested into the 50% in Aug. and has been there into Sept.
However I suspect that he will have a dip in the near future.

Republican numbers are low.
However individuals that consider themselves conservative are rapidly spiking. Please keep in mind these are 2 distinct groups.

Sev
10-05-2009, 08:16 AM
Did you know that over 40% of doctor overhead is contained in billing???

Gayle in MD
10-05-2009, 08:36 AM
You figures are wrong, according to the last NYT polls.

It's really very simple. both the American Nurses Asociation, and 70% of the doctors, according to the AMA, are for a public option.

Health care for profit is already a thing of the past.
it's killing the country, and it's on the way out.

There WILL be a bill passed, and it WILL have a public option.

You can't go by numbers that come from the lobbyists for United Health, or the associations which are financed by UHC.

You're way off in your assertions.

Remember, Republicans are still in the pit, and that's the way they will stay, given their pundits turn off all but the nutty right wing, and the Republican have failed to condemn the antiamericanism of their pundits.

It's going to bite the Republican party right where the sun don't shine, come 2010. You're a good exqample of it, given that you jumped right on the Rush "Hussein Ego" attack.

Disgusting. Most of the country hates Rush Limpballs. That's a good example of why the Republican brand is going down the drain. Americans still trust Democratic more than Republicans.

Sev
10-05-2009, 09:04 AM
Sigh.

You believe the NYT's. Not the most credible source of information.

Gayle in MD
10-05-2009, 09:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sigh.

You believe the NYT's. Not the most credible source of information. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">LMAO! And I suppose YOU are the most credible source of information? I have already posted the links to the AMA, the ANA, and the Doctors group, Doctorsmadashell, who demonstrated last week in Washington D.C&gt;, and they are meeting with the President today.

The AMA is for the public option, period! So are the nurses.

YOU are wrong, not me. </span>

wolfdancer
10-05-2009, 11:29 AM
I improved the quality of the board 25% last night, by adding lww's aide de camp to my ignorant, er ignore,list. I see that you have picked up a new detractor...Reginold.....but think I recognize the composition styling of his posts....I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night and am now a certified forensic document examiner.
I am going to suggest to the powers that be here, that they could make my life easier if they would include an ignore the entire board button, and then I could just add the half dozen or so,that I wouldn't be concerned about if I noticed them in a public place...shopping mall with a large package

Gayle in MD
10-05-2009, 11:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I improved the quality of the board 25% last night, by adding lww's aide de camp to my ignorant, er ignore,list. I see that you have picked up a new detractor...Reginold.....but think I recognize the composition styling of his posts....I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night and am now a certified forensic document examiner.
I am going to suggest to the powers that be here, that they could make my life easier if they would include an ignore the entire board button, and then I could just add the half dozen or so,that I wouldn't be concerned about if I noticed them in a public place...shopping mall with a large package </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">I think we should launch our own political blog. I'm thinking more and more about doing it these days. </span>

Sev
10-05-2009, 12:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sigh.

You believe the NYT's. Not the most credible source of information. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">LMAO! And I suppose YOU are the most credible source of information? I have already posted the links to the AMA, the ANA, and the Doctors group, Doctorsmadashell, who demonstrated last week in Washington D.C&gt;, and they are meeting with the President today.

The AMA is for the public option, period! So are the nurses.

YOU are wrong, not me. </span> </div></div>

The opinion of those groups holds no weight if the majority of the American people are against the health plan as it stands.
The voice of the American people trumps them. However it appears that the American people are being marginalized.

Sev
10-05-2009, 12:47 PM
Ahhhh. The loneliness of air America is a terrible thing. Are you sure you want to travel down that path??

Sev
10-05-2009, 12:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I improved the quality of the board 25% last night, by adding lww's aide de camp to my ignorant, er ignore,list. I see that you have picked up a new detractor...Reginold.....but think I recognize the composition styling of his posts....I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night and am now a certified forensic document examiner.
I am going to suggest to the powers that be here, that they could make my life easier if they would include an ignore the entire board button, and then I could just add the half dozen or so,that I wouldn't be concerned about if I noticed them in a public place...shopping mall with a large package </div></div>

After all I have done for you. This is the thanks I receive???
You've hurt my little feels. Your a mean mean little man. SNiff Sniff!!!

wolfdancer
10-05-2009, 01:40 PM
I'll take the loneliness of Air America, over the loonliness of Fox News....
FoX News....an oxymoron...but then only morons watch it for any news value....the rest of us view it as a "1984" thing that could happen here unless we remain vigilant.

Bobbyrx
10-05-2009, 02:02 PM
The poll was actually by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, a group in favor in health care reform.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A RWJF survey summarized in the September 14, 2009 edition of the New England Journal of Medicine shows that 62.9 percent of physicians nationwide support proposals to expand health care coverage that include both public and private insurance options—where people under the age of 65 would have the choice of enrolling in a new public health insurance plan (like Medicare) or in private plans. The survey shows that just 27.3 percent of physicians support a new program that does not include a public option and instead provides subsidies for low-income people to purchase private insurance. <span style="color: #CC0000"> Only 9.6 percent of doctors nationwide support a system where a Medicare-like public program is created in lieu of any private insurance.</span> A majority of physicians (58%) also support expanding Medicare eligibility to those between the ages of 55 and 64.

</div></div> link (http://www.rwjf.org/healthreform/product.jsp?id=48408)

pooltchr
10-05-2009, 02:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I am going to suggest to the powers that be here, that they could make my life easier if they would include an ignore the entire board button,</div></div>

Typical leftist thinking. Lets get the authorities to handle our issues for us! Here's an idea. If you want to ignore the board, try not logging in or reading it! Personal responsibility is such a foreign concept to you guys, but it really can work, if you just give it a try.

Steve

wolfdancer
10-05-2009, 04:52 PM
you have a rather limited vocabulary don't you, and adding in these sophomoric replies of yours that you believe are "zingers"....anybody ever tell you that your posts all read the same....couple of different words maybe, but they are all "boiler plate" It's unfortunate being born dumb, but no shame in that....not realizing one is s-l-o-w, then compounding the tragedy by believing you are an intellectual.....that makes you frustrating to have any communication with.
betcha you was Valedictorian, and Captain of the debating team, which was also the school's basketball team, maybe??

pooltchr
10-05-2009, 05:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you have a rather limited vocabulary don't you, and adding in these sophomoric replies of yours that you believe are "zingers"....anybody ever tell you that your posts all read the same....couple of different words maybe, but they are all "boiler plate" It's unfortunate being born dumb, but no shame in that....not realizing one is s-l-o-w, then compounding the tragedy by believing you are an intellectual.....that makes you frustrating to have any communication with.
betcha you was Valedictorian, and Captain of the debating team, which was also the school's basketball team, maybe??
</div></div>

So once again, rather than address the content (authoritarian rule as opposed to personal responsibility) you just launch another of your personal attacks.
You are a waste of perfectly good oxygen.

Steve

wolfdancer
10-05-2009, 05:42 PM
Is that what that stupid **** post of yours was about?
I thought it was just another of your cheap shot, Bubba insults
"authoritarian rule as opposed to personal responsibility" Say what? Don't scare me with them big words...who's writing that sh*t for you anyways, nowadays?
"You on drugs? or is that the normal 24 yr nicotine high from the polluted air up there in Helmsburg?

You make some fugging ridiculous claim and think people are supposed to respond to your charges and allegations...sorry that ain't the way it works in real life.

pooltchr
10-05-2009, 07:24 PM
Good boy! Don't discuss anything...just keep attacking. That's what good guard dogs do.

Steve

Gayle in MD
10-05-2009, 08:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bobbyrx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The poll was actually by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, a group in favor in health care reform.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A RWJF survey summarized in the September 14, 2009 edition of the New England Journal of Medicine shows that 62.9 percent of physicians nationwide support proposals to expand health care coverage that include both public and private insurance options—where people under the age of 65 would have the choice of enrolling in a new public health insurance plan (like Medicare) or in private plans. The survey shows that just 27.3 percent of physicians support a new program that does not include a public option and instead provides subsidies for low-income people to purchase private insurance. <span style="color: #CC0000"> Only 9.6 percent of doctors nationwide support a system where a Medicare-like public program is created in lieu of any private insurance.</span> A majority of physicians (58%) also support expanding Medicare eligibility to those between the ages of 55 and 64.

</div></div> link (http://www.rwjf.org/healthreform/product.jsp?id=48408) </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>shows that 62.9 percent of physicians nationwide support proposals to expand health care coverage that include both public and private insurance options— </span> </div></div>

That's what I said in the first place. And other physicisan polls show an even higher number. The most recent NYT/ABC poll also shows that actually over 67% favor a public option.

Shhhh....don't break it to the genius's on here who deny it. If Rush doesn't say it, it doesn't exist for them.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Sev
10-05-2009, 08:13 PM
Now explain to us again how we are going to pay for this???

More Credit???

By the way. Go to medicare and pay 4000.00 for a wheel chair.
Got to a supplier for the same model and pay 1000.00.

400% markup. Now pardon me but if the government is as efficient as you say this type of waste should not exist in the first place.

The government is not qualified or capable to run health care.

Gayle in MD
10-05-2009, 08:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now explain to us again how we are going to pay for this???

More Credit???

By the way. Go to medicare and pay 4000.00 for a wheel chair.
Got to a supplier for the same model and pay 1000.00.

400% markup. Now pardon me but if the government is as efficient as you say this type of waste should not exist in the first place.

The government is not qualified or capable to run health care. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">The government isn't intending to run health care. You need to turn off Fox and Rush, and educate yourself on the subject.

Also, there are no $4,000.00 wheel chairs, jerk.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Sev
10-05-2009, 08:44 PM
You should tune into some news. That is the price medicare is being charged by its jobbers.

It is a fact.

The government will kill the private sector.

Also how are we going to be able to treat all these people that will be entered into the rolls considering that entry into the medical fields has dropped 50% since 1997??
You cant have medical care without doctors. The upcoming legislation will further stifle individuals entering the field.

wolfdancer
10-05-2009, 08:57 PM
you are really losing it to the point that nobody will take you seriously. Nobody takes me seriously, but I ain't really trying to be serious, and compete with all you experts here.
You write post after post accusing the left of all kinds of crap, insinuating how stupid they/we are in comparison to your own vastly superior mental faculties,.....then you get angry because I reply in kind.......
there is nothing to discuss with you, nada, nobdy can have a discussion with you...as for your guard dog comment.... go **** ******** Stop posting behind me.... or I'll have a spell put on you....I personally know the witch doctor in that tribe you claim President Obama came from.....
WTF do you think you are doing...an unending stream of insults, and some imaginary allegations from wherever you get your warped views from....that's not attacking???
Woof woof

wolfdancer
10-05-2009, 09:02 PM
damn, you just shot down his best material. Here's a bit of a conundrum....if the brainiacs here represent a true cross section of Republicans, (and I believe they do, which is why I'm glad I'm a Democrat)...anyway if they be so smart....why did they elect and reelect a moron, and then want to replace him with a hockey puck?

Gayle in MD
10-05-2009, 09:03 PM
This is my last response to you. I am putting you on ignore. I find your posts pointless and rude, and your statements, completely false.

There are no $4,000.00 wheel chairs charged to Medicare.

wolfdancer
10-05-2009, 09:06 PM
soylent green !!! will solve everything, even global warming
AND don't forget....
Soylent red and Soylent yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world.

Sev
10-05-2009, 09:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is my last response to you. I am putting you on ignore. I find your posts pointless and rude, and your statements, completely false.

There are no $4,000.00 wheel chairs charged to Medicare.
</div></div>

Lets put the lie to your words shall we??

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/09/02/medicare.wheelchairs/index.html

<span style="color: #000066">

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Power-driven wheelchairs are costing Medicare and its beneficiaries nearly four times what suppliers pay for them, and competitive bidding could have reduced those costs, according to an inspector general's report released Wednesday.
Competitive bidding would have cut costs on a standard power wheelchair by nearly $1,000, the report says.

Competitive bidding would have cut costs on a standard power wheelchair by nearly $1,000, the report says.

A standard power wheelchair costs the federal health insurance program for seniors an average of $4,018 to lease, compared with $1,048 for suppliers to buy, the Department of Health and Human Services' internal watchdog reported.

"Medicare and its beneficiaries paid suppliers an average of $2,970 beyond the supplier's acquisition cost to perform an average of five services and cover general business costs," the report found.

The difference was not as dramatic for more advanced wheelchairs used for physical rehabilitation patients, but at an average lease of $11,507, those chairs still cost Medicare about twice as much as the $5,880 paid by suppliers, the report found.

More than 173,000 Medicare beneficiaries received power wheelchairs in the first half of 2007, at a cost of about $686 million, the report said. The cost could have been reduced considerably had Congress not delayed a planned system of competitive bidding for what Medicare classifies as "durable medical equipment," such as wheelchairs and oxygen tanks, the report said.

Competitive bidding would have cut Medicare's average cost of a standard power wheelchair by nearly $1,000, the inspector general found.

"Medicare and beneficiary payments under the Competitive Bidding Acquisition Program would have decreased by an average of 26 percent across all included categories of [durable medical equipment], saving up to an estimated $1 billion annually," the report found. "However, Congress delayed the program and exempted complex rehabilitation power wheelchairs from future competitive bidding."
Don't Miss

* Wheelchair illustrates issue in health care reform

Medicare's annual budget for 2008 was $444 billion. In January, it cut its payments to suppliers by 9.5 percent to make up for what it thought competitive bidding would have saved taxpayers, according to the report.

In July, a CNN investigation found that a patient and taxpayers were billed about $1,200 over four years for a nonmotorized chair, while a nearly identical chair could be bought from the same supplier for $349.

The issue has become controversial as the Obama administration tries to overhaul the U.S. health care system and rein in the cost of Medicare.

Administration officials want to require competitive bids for items such as wheelchairs. But the American Association for Homecare, which represents many in the durable equipment industry, said the bidding program would reduce patient choice, limit access to home medical care and drive up Medicare costs by requiring more hospital stays.

</span>

Sev
10-05-2009, 09:13 PM
Somebody kindly quote the post for Gayle as I am once again on ignore.

wolfdancer
10-05-2009, 09:59 PM
This ignore function would be so much better if it worked two ways....like I put you on ignore and then don't have to read your blather....but also....and this is really great... you couldn't read my posts, you could beg, but to no avail.
I think it best that Gayle keep you on ignore...she doesn't need the agitation, and maybe eventually you will find something else do do here besides bothering a 62 yr old Grandmother with your harangue.
Here's a suggestion that I think would solve a lot of problems here, and rid the board of most of the nasty exchanges. It's so simple that I'm wondering why one of you didn't come up with it.
you know.... simple.... isn't that in your ball park?
You, Steve, lww and the rest of the learned panel of RW intelligentsia ....confine your postings to sharing your insider's, and exclusive take on the War, economics, health care, global warming, etc just amongst yourselves, and let others know that they are not welcome to join in....you know a de facto AZB type discussion group.
That way, we, the left <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> what the left fails to understand, yada </div></div> might actually learn glean something from reading the illuminati here, eventually even understanding it.....maybe
Best thing to do is ask the King here for a special members by invite, only site.

Sev
10-06-2009, 05:08 AM
62? Still young in the eyes of many. The way you make it sound I thought she was nearing 80 and your senior by quite a few years.

So now CNN is right wing??? The article clearly shows she is wrong in her assessment? Sitting in the dark with your head buried in the sand is no way to find enlightenment.

I guess dont let the facts stand in the way of the agenda truly applies.

pooltchr
10-06-2009, 08:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you are really losing it to the point that nobody will take you seriously. Nobody takes me seriously, but I ain't really trying to be serious, and compete with all you experts here.
You write post after post accusing the left of all kinds of crap, insinuating how stupid they/we are in comparison to your own vastly superior mental faculties,.....then you get angry because I reply in kind.......
there is nothing to discuss with you, nada, nobdy can have a discussion with you...as for your guard dog comment.... go **** ******** Stop posting behind me.... or I'll have a spell put on you....I personally know the witch doctor in that tribe you claim President Obama came from.....
WTF do you think you are doing...an unending stream of insults, and some imaginary allegations from wherever you get your warped views from....that's not attacking???
Woof woof </div></div>

This is an amazingly accurate description of 90% of your posts. It's too bad you can't even see it.

Steve

eg8r
10-06-2009, 12:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most Americans want a public option, 67%, IN FACT. The polls prove it. I don't suppose they tell you about it on Fox. </div></div>What you are saying is not in contrast to what Sev said. He just said Americans don't want a plan that costs so much and gives so little. To clarify for you, he is saying they are open to a plan but it should be financially in check and adequately provide to their expectations.

eg8r &lt;~~~wonders why the simple things always need to be explained to the lefties? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

eg8r
10-06-2009, 12:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can't go by numbers that come from the lobbyists for United Health, or the associations which are financed by UHC.
</div></div>But you are willing to live and die by the number from the NYT? LOL, what a laugh.

eg8r

eg8r
10-06-2009, 12:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now explain to us again how we are going to pay for this???</div></div>Well if we could get gaylio and others in her tax bracket to quit taking all their tax deductions it would not be a problem.

eg8r

eg8r
10-06-2009, 12:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">anyway if they be so smart....why did they elect and reelect a moron, and then want to replace him with a hockey puck? </div></div>Hey lapdog, if the dems were an inkling as smart as they thought they were W would never have won.

eg8r

eg8r
10-06-2009, 12:59 PM
Ha ha, gaylio does not agree with you so off you are to ignore.

eg8r

eg8r
10-06-2009, 01:00 PM
LOL, hey blowhard lappy dog, are you going to ask gayle to read her lie being blown out of the water?

eg8r

wolfdancer
10-06-2009, 01:29 PM
W cheated,D-I-E-B-O-L-D...remember?... or don't you read the news, dickweed ....
dickweed (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dickweed)
I was saving that for either Steve or the new #1 (sorry for your loss) here llw...but the shoe seems to fit all three of you..Shemp, Larry, and Moe

Gayle in MD
10-06-2009, 01:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">damn, you just shot down his best material. Here's a bit of a conundrum....if the brainiacs here represent a true cross section of Republicans, (and I believe they do, which is why I'm glad I'm a Democrat)...anyway if they be so smart....why did they elect and reelect a moron, and then want to replace him with a hockey puck? </div></div>

These brilliant righties don't know the difference between a lease, and a sale.

but then, remember last year or so ago, when they were saying that debts didn't matter.

BWA HA HA HA...They sure changed their tune on that one once they realized that Bush bankrupted the country.

Now, they're whining about spending, when obama had no choice but to spend to get us out of the Bush disaster.

They just sort of move their reality line around where they need it to be, like bashing us for every single ting we ponted out about Bush that was going to destroy us for eight years, and now, trying to say they didn't approve of Bush, either!

'
BWA HA HA HA, these Republikooks si de cwaziest people!

wolfdancer
10-06-2009, 07:25 PM
Gayle I linked to a site re the stimulus , in another reply.....the stimulus is like going to the dentist to have an abscessed tooth removed....it's going to hurt, but it's going to keep on hurting and hurt even more if you do nothing. Something had to be tried to extract us from Bush's mess.
To bad he didn't just stick to running a baseball team, or drilling for oil where thar were none....at least that way, only his investors would have gotten hurt. He fortunately, sold all his Harken energy stock, just before it tanked...how lucky was that? God must have been looking out for him.
He keeps getting richer, but he can't get his picture on the cover of the Rolling Stone....it should be on a poster in the P.O.
Sure it was in violation of the SEC rules an all that....but....

Sev
10-06-2009, 08:31 PM
Actually the congress bankrupt the country. They control the purse strings.

Bush should have never signed the first stimulus.

wolfdancer
10-06-2009, 11:48 PM
Figures seem awful high. A friend of mine bought into a service that does billings for Doctors....the idea being that the wife would run that while he kept his reg job. Eventually it did get so profitable that he quit his job.....and then....the internet came along, and changed everything. He gave up the business, came back to work, etc...but since that was years ago, I guess things have changed. 40% for paperwork...any links to that info

wolfdancer
10-06-2009, 11:55 PM
????? You must have me confused with your pal lww, who often replies 3 or 4 times to his own posts.....not that there is anything wrong with that if you are expanding on your original ideas......but since I don't see where I am replying to myself here.....this obviously is just another of your poor attempts to insult people.....and then you send me pms claiming that it is the other way around.
Methinks white man speak with forked tongue.

Sev
10-07-2009, 07:37 AM
It was on an interview that I was watching. I will see if I can dig something up.

eg8r
10-07-2009, 08:18 AM
Why would I remember a lie of yours? LOL, you really are that pathetic aren't you. Keep mourning your stupidity.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
10-07-2009, 08:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle I linked to a site re the stimulus , in another reply.....the stimulus is like going to the dentist to have an abscessed tooth removed....it's going to hurt, but it's going to keep on hurting and hurt even more if you do nothing. Something had to be tried to extract us from Bush's mess.
To bad he didn't just stick to running a baseball team, or drilling for oil where thar were none....at least that way, only his investors would have gotten hurt. He fortunately, sold all his Harken energy stock, just before it tanked...how lucky was that? God must have been looking out for him.
He keeps getting richer, but he can't get his picture on the cover of the Rolling Stone....it should be on a poster in the P.O.
Sure it was in violation of the SEC rules an all that....but....
</div></div>

Once a crook, always a crook. He went the way of G. Gordon Liddy's friend from the Nixon Administration, whatshisface? You know the guy, he's supposedly a minister now, self annointed, I'm
sure.

"Oh! I've been saved! I'm born Again!"

That's always the last resort in changing one's past for political purposes, but they've got the dippy evangelicals behind them so they know that's music to their ears, and works everytime, even for "The Family"

You know, those perverts on C St.? Anointed by God to break any all all the rules, you Know the ones, above any rules or sins, for the regular middle class guys, or the Democratics.

Can't you just hear the plans being laid out years ago, for Little Bushy, by Rove, and Baker and the rest?

"Look Sonny, we know you've been a crook and a F-up your whole life, zonked out on drugs and booze, spoiled rotten by Da Da and his wife, George Washington, and taking the path of least resistance throughout, but don't forget, your Da Da has all his crooked friends to back you, the Saudis, bin Ladens and the UAE, can launder their contributions, you know, we can destablize the entire Middle East, and fill thier pockets with gold, AND then, there's the bomb happy Neocons, so here's what you have to do. You gotta get born again! We'll deep six all the embarrassing criminal activities from your past, even the AWOL, and the Cocaine and alcohol, can be handled, and you can sit it out as governor for a while, make a few more illegal bucks in Texas for a few years, sitting behind the governors desk, and in the market, Then we'll throw the election, and we can all scam the Middle class and come out of the whole thing six times wealthier! Just think! You can be a WAR PRESIDENT!

And F- Americans. Our corporate cronies will pay big bucks as long as we keep paying them subsidies to outsource American jobs, and give them no bid contracts for their war profiteering!

Just think! Haliburton, beholden to all of us! BINGO!"

Bobbyrx
10-07-2009, 11:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> and the Doctors group, Doctorsmadashell, who demonstrated last week in Washington D.C&gt;, and they are meeting with the President today.
</div></div>
Actually, the group he met with was Doctors for America ( link (http://drsforamerica.org/) ), an offshoot of Doctors for Obama. Thats the folks that they handed out the white lab coats to. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gcA0ZuKGkI8/SsttDWPN0JI/AAAAAAAAD-k/e7FfsKvAdrQ/s400/obama1--300x300.jpg

The other group is madashelldoctors ( link (https://madashelldoctorstour.com/Home_Page.html) )
another group with the same agenda. They ride around in a bus and were in D.C. earlier. The kick off of their tour was covered wonderfully by Socialistworker.org (http://socialistworker.org/2009/09/11/mad-as-hell-doctors)
I don't believe I want to turn my healthcare over to these guys....

Gayle in MD
10-07-2009, 11:23 AM
Everyone knows that Rasmusen is always out of pitch with other polls, and leans far right.

The most recent NYT/ABC polls show a very different public opinion, along with doctors, nurses and economists, who know that our medical costs are ruining our economy, account for 62% of our bankruptseys, ae unsustainable, and solving that is number one in going forward to a healthier growing economy.

I firmly believe that if needed, Democratics will muster the guts to go to the reconciliation process, and push through health care reform, including a public option, which will over a period of years, lead to lower prices for all of us.

The public option, is essential in bringing down costs for both health care and health care insurance.

The public is just now understanding and sorting through all the lies and distortions that the Right has been spreading around for months.

The right does not have a big tent. Most independents are for the public option, as are nearly all of the Democratics. The hold up is the crooks on the hill, who are counting on those corporate bucks, obviously a small minority of them, Democratics, but mostly Republicans who are out there fighting for the corporate pigs, as always, and have fought against health care reform for decades, and hence, m9ore Republican policies that led to disastrous results for our people, and hence, our economy.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Gayle in MD
10-07-2009, 11:26 AM
Actually, I posted the link, and the information on doctorsmadashell, weeks ago, before the board crashed. And, in fact, I attended their demonstration. There weren't any assault weapons strapped to their legs.

pooltchr
10-07-2009, 01:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Actually, I posted the link, and the information on doctorsmadashell, weeks ago, before the board crashed. And, in fact, I attended their demonstration. There weren't any assault weapons strapped to their legs.

</div></div>

Sadly, I'm not even the least bit surprised that you would attend a demonstration with a bunch of radical left wing idiots.

Steve

Bobbyrx
10-07-2009, 02:02 PM
If you looked at the link to Socialistworkers.org article, it stated "The group is traveling to Washington, D.C., in their "Care-A-Van" with a simple but loud message: We need a single-payer health system in which the government covers everyone and the private insurance industry is cut out." That does not sound like a single payer option to me, but complete government run health care. Since you attended the demonstration, is this how you feel also?

Gayle in MD
10-07-2009, 02:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bobbyrx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you looked at the link to Socialistworkers.org article, it stated "The group is traveling to Washington, D.C., in their "Care-A-Van" with a simple but loud message: We need a single-payer health system in which the government covers everyone and the private insurance industry is cut out." That does not sound like a single payer option to me, but complete government run health care. Since you attended the demonstration, is this how you feel also? </div></div>

The doctorsmadashell organization, is their own organization. They are not part of the Socialistworkers.org association.

I support choice, always, but think that a public option will create competition enough to bring prices back to sustainable levels, and stand to thrawt the bilking and dropping of Americans who pay their bills, and get dropped right when they need coverage, or see their payments go to such unsistainable levels that our bankruptsey's continue to go through the roof.

I also realize that health care, for profit, does not create the best health care. That much of what we pay for health coverage, goes toward bonuses, and marketing expenses. One only has to notice the number of commercials on any given evening, to figure out where a huge percentage of our payments to pharmacueticals, insurance, and health care, is going.

G.

Sev
10-07-2009, 05:59 PM
The method by which they wish to do reconciliation is unconstitutional and has never been done before.

Sev
10-07-2009, 06:01 PM
CBO just stated that the Baucus bill will cost almost 900 billion dollars and leave over 25 million out of the health care rolls.

wolfdancer
10-07-2009, 06:41 PM
hey dickweed, you off your meds again, or didn't get your distemper shot.... I heard that you suffered a nasty cut on your arm, and they had to rush you off to the nearest proctologist, because you are a total *******.
You don't you grow up, little man, and leave Gayle's name out of your juvenile insults to me????
Maybe I had it wrong here....I thought lww was trying to impress you, now it seems like it's the other way around.
Why don't you take your teen aged posts over to axb...you'll get lost in the crowd, but at least you'll be amongst friends.
In the meantime....***

wolfdancer
10-07-2009, 07:01 PM
Sev isn't quite as rude as the original *** here....Ed-grrrr
The difference is that Ed is the only one here that actually hates everybody he believes to be below his "social station".
Some of the others, just feel superior by virtue of voting the Bubba ticket and having a framed photo of Glenn Beck in their bedroom....
I have him on ignore, but still read the occasional post.
It's a complete waste of time to respond though.....they all seem to be fighting for attention on that side, and seems like the theory is....whoever posts as the biggest a'hole will get the most attention.

Gayle in MD
10-08-2009, 07:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The method by which they wish to do reconciliation is unconstitutional and has never been done before. </div></div>

DO you Ever get anything right?

Proof you are wrong, WITh the links!

Putting aside the political debate about reconciliation -- and whether or not Democrats should use it -- the bottom line is this: Reconciliation can be used and has been used by both parties. It's written into law.

http://factcheck.org/2009/09/rnc-tax-attack-goes-too-far/

Twenty-two reconciliation bills were passed between 1980 and 2008, although three (written by Republican majorities in Congress) were vetoed by President Clinton and never became law.
Whether reducing or increasing deficits, many of the reconciliation bills made major changes in policy. Health insurance portability (COBRA), nursing home standards, expanded Medicaid eligibility, increases in the earned income tax credit, welfare reform, the state Children's Health Insurance Program, major tax cuts and student aid reform were all enacted under reconciliation procedures. Health reform 2009 style would be the most ambitious use of reconciliation but it fits a pattern used over three decades by both parties to avoid the strictures of Senate filibusters.

http://www.ask.com/bar?q=How+many+times+...04%2F017864.php (http://www.ask.com/bar?q=How+many+times+has+reconciliation+been+used+ to+pass+bills&page=1&qsrc=0&ab=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonmonthly.com%2Farchive s%2Findividual%2F2009_04%2F017864.php)

Santorum: Reconciliation ‘Has Never Been Done Before’ — Except For When I Used It
Last week, the White House increased the pressure to pass President Obama’s budget proposal this week by keeping the reconciliation language in place that would allow the budget — and the essential health care reforms it includes — to pass with 51 rather than 60 Senate votes.

Adding his voice to the conservative hysteria over the use of reconciliation, former senator Rick Santorum declared today that such a move would “short-circuit the process” and “has never been done before”:

SANTORUM: What the Democrats have done is to try to short-circuit the process on a major piece of legislation. This has never been done before. We have never seen a major, long-term, policy prescription, whether it’s Medicare, or go back throughout history and look at all the major pieces of legislation, none of them have ever been passed using this procedure. … This is truly an abomination.

Listen to it:

Of course, reconciliation has been used nearly 20 times since 1980, when it was first created. The New Republic notes that using reconciliation to pass health care reform fits into the historical pattern. “Whether reducing or increasing deficits, many of the reconciliation bills made major changes in policy. Health insurance portability (COBRA), nursing home standards, expanded Medicaid eligibility, increases in the earned income tax credit, welfare reform, the state Children’s Health Insurance Program, major tax cuts and student aid reform were all enacted under reconciliation procedures.”

Indeed, Santorum himself was the Senate Republicans’ point man in trying to push welfare reform through budget reconciliation in 1995, including it in a budget then-President Clinton opposed, as the Washington Post reported on Nov. 11, 1995:

But the welfare measures will be part of the overall reconciliation bill that Clinton has said he will veto.

Welfare reform may become a free-standing bill to be passed separately from the reconciliation measure. “This is a bill the president has absolutely no reason not to sign,” said Sen. Rick Santorum (R-Pa.), who acted as an intermediary in negotiations between the House and Senate on welfare.

Arguing that budget reconciliation is the key to enacting meaningful health care reform, the Wonk Room’s Igor Volsky wrote, “14,000 Americans are losing their health care coverage every single day and, instead of seriously considering the President’s proposal, Republicans are busy painting health care reform in red.”

http://www.ask.com/bar?q=How+many+times+...i%2Fpage%2F6%2F (http://www.ask.com/bar?q=How+many+times+has+reconciliation+been+used+ to+pass+bills&page=1&qsrc=0&ab=9&u=http%3A%2F%2Fthinkprogress.org%2Fauthor%2FAli%2F page%2F6%2F)

eg8r
10-08-2009, 08:14 AM
LOL, so lappy dog, did you let her know?

eg8r

Bobbyrx
10-08-2009, 01:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The doctorsmadashell organization, is their own organization. They are not part of the Socialistworkers.org association. <span style="color: #CC0000">(No, but they were a featured topic on their website and they made it clear they were not for a public option but for a single payer system)</span>

I support choice, always, <span style="color: #CC0000">(unless it's for social security) </span> but think that a public option will create competition enough to bring prices back to sustainable levels, and stand to thrawt the bilking and dropping of Americans who pay their bills, and get dropped right when they need coverage, or see their payments go to such unsistainable levels that our bankruptsey's continue to go through the roof. <span style="color: #CC0000">(But the group who's demonstration you attended is not for choice or a public option, they want singer payer, period </span>

I also realize that health care, for profit, does not create the best health care. That much of what we pay for health coverage, goes toward bonuses, and marketing expenses. One only has to notice the number of commercials on any given evening, to figure out where a huge percentage of our payments to pharmacueticals, insurance, and health care, is going. <span style="color: #CC0000">(Then where is the incentive to to become a physician or to develop a new drug? </span>

G.
</div></div>

Bobbyrx
10-08-2009, 02:52 PM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/cb1008wj20091008075758.jpg

Sev
10-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Not quite as rude???

I must be growing on you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
10-08-2009, 03:18 PM
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is King.
You stand out amongst the real elitists here, who believe they are special people, this is "their" America, and blame all others for the nation's problems.

Gayle in MD
10-09-2009, 01:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bobbyrx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The doctorsmadashell organization, is their own organization. They are not part of the Socialistworkers.org association. <span style="color: #CC0000">(No, but they were a featured topic on their website and they made it clear they were not for a public option but for a single payer system)</span>

Still shows, how you tried to twist the truth.

I support choice, always, <span style="color: #CC0000">(unless it's for social security) </span> I see, so you are against Social Security, too. Incredible. but think that a public option will create competition enough to bring prices back to sustainable levels, and stand to thrawt the bilking and dropping of Americans who pay their bills, and get dropped right when they need coverage, or see their payments go to such unsistainable levels that our bankruptsey's continue to go through the roof. <span style="color: #CC0000">(But the group who's demonstration you attended is not for choice or a public option, they want singer payer, period </span>

Yes, they do, and I too think that single payer would be the most effective way of taking care of our citizens, and in fact, every country in the world which has it, loves it, and has excellent care, in spite of all the lies that the lying, cheating, stealing Republicans always like to tell about it.

I also realize that health care, for profit, does not create the best health care. That much of what we pay for health coverage, goes toward bonuses, and marketing expenses. One only has to notice the number of commercials on any given evening, to figure out where a huge percentage of our payments to pharmacueticals, insurance, and health care, is going. <span style="color: #CC0000">(Then where is the incentive to to become a physician or to develop a new drug? </span> Again, you folks from the right seem completely unable to address the difference between Americans being bilked by corporations, and people, at the top levels, being satisfied with making a decent, honest living, without exploiting the ill, the median income, and the poor, in order to stuff more cash into their pockets.

Profit first, people last? Profit first, reliable health care last? Profit first, life last?

I don't know how the right can pretend to be Christian.

G.
</div></div> </div></div>

Bobbyrx
10-09-2009, 10:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The doctorsmadashell organization, is their own organization. They are not part of the Socialistworkers.org association.
</div></div>
Please show me where I said that they were. I just said there was an article about them on Socialistworkers.org. where they were being praised.

Bobbyrx
10-09-2009, 01:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">doctorsmadashell organization, is their own organization. They are not part of the Socialistworkers.org association. <span style="color: #CC0000">(No, but they were a featured topic on their website and they made it clear they were not for a public option but for a single payer system) </span>

</div></div>
Didn't twist anything. I never said they were part of Socialworker.org, just that they were on their website.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I support choice, always, <span style="color: #CC0000"> (unless it's for social security)</span> I see, so you are against Social Security, too. Incredible. </div></div>

Because I would prefer a choice with what do to with money that I earned, that means I'm against Social Security??? Quite a stretch..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, they do, and I too think that single payer would be the most effective way of taking care of our citizens, and in fact, every country in the world which has it, loves it, and has excellent care, in spite of all the lies that the lying, cheating, stealing Republicans always like to tell about it.
</div></div>
Then why do people flock here from out of the country to get health care and people here don't go elsewhere?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="color: #CC0000"> Then where is the incentive to to become a physician or to develop a new drug? </span> Again, you folks from the right seem completely unable to address the difference between Americans being bilked by corporations, and people, at the top levels, being satisfied with making a decent, honest living, without exploiting the ill, the median income, and the poor, in order to stuff more cash into their pockets.

Profit first, people last? Profit first, reliable health care last? Profit first, life last?

</div></div>
How do you know I'm a Christian or Jew or Buddhist? Sounds like religious profiling........If profit is not the incentive then what do you suggest?

Gayle in MD
10-09-2009, 01:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bobbyrx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">doctorsmadashell organization, is their own organization. They are not part of the Socialistworkers.org association. <span style="color: #CC0000">(No, but they were a featured topic on their website and they made it clear they were not for a public option but for a single payer system) </span>

</div></div>
Didn't twist anything. I never said they were part of Socialworker.org, just that they were on their website.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I support choice, always, <span style="color: #CC0000"> (unless it's for social security)</span> I see, so you are against Social Security, too. Incredible. </div></div>

Because I would prefer a choice with what do to with money that I earned, that means I'm against Social Security??? Quite a stretch..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, they do, and I too think that single payer would be the most effective way of taking care of our citizens, and in fact, every country in the world which has it, loves it, and has excellent care, in spite of all the lies that the lying, cheating, stealing Republicans always like to tell about it.
</div></div>
Then why do people flock here from out of the country to get health care and people here don't go elsewhere?

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>People don't flock here for medical care. Wealthy people from other countries who can afford to buy the very best medical care we have to offer, come here, and go to the most expensive clinics. the vast majority of our citizens cannot get that kind of coverage, or medical care.

The simple fact is that our country is economically disadvantaged by the incredibly fast excelleration of cost in health care and insurance costs. None of us are safe from becoming ill, and being dropped by our health care providers. it happens by the thousands, every damn day, and a third of what we pay for coverage goes not for our benefit, but to pay for health care CEO's multimilliondollar bonuses and advertising. We'd be way ahead of the game if our doctors were in medicine because they wanted to make people well, instead of being in medicine because they want to rack up enough operations and illness to get rich.

G.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="color: #CC0000"> Then where is the incentive to to become a physician or to develop a new drug? </span> Again, you folks from the right seem completely unable to address the difference between Americans being bilked by corporations, and people, at the top levels, being satisfied with making a decent, honest living, without exploiting the ill, the median income, and the poor, in order to stuff more cash into their pockets.

</div></div>
How do you know I'm a Christian or Jew or Buddhist? Sounds like religious profiling........If profit is not the incentive then what do you suggest? </div></div>

wolfdancer
10-09-2009, 01:49 PM
There's profit, and there is profiteering.....it's pretty easy to demand "gross" gross profits, when one's life or well being is at satake....

Bobbyrx
10-09-2009, 02:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> People don't flock here for medical care. <span style="color: #CC0000">Canadian's??? Mexican's??? We sure aren't over running our borders to get into these countries to see doctors </span> Wealthy people from other countries who can afford to buy the very best medical care we have to offer, come here, and go to the most expensive clinics <span style="color: #CC0000">Yeah, if they want a tummy tuck or boob job or ELECTIVE SURGERY that insurance doesn't cover anyway. What is an expensive clinic? </span> . the vast majority of our citizens cannot get that kind of coverage, or medical care. <span style="color: #CC0000"> Total B.S. Every professional athlete in the country with orthopedic injuries come to Birmingham to see Dr. James Andrews or someone on his staff. I can make an appointment with them tomorrow. UAB, one of the top hospitals in the country, no better technology anywhere in the world, accepts insurance, Medicare, Medicaid. It's the relatively small amount of people who don't qualify for Medicaid and can't afford insurance we need to focus on, not throw out the whole system. I do agree that too many people not directly involved in the care of patients are making too much money. Concentrate on that, don't scrap the entire system.</span>
</div></div>

Gayle in MD
10-09-2009, 02:03 PM
Yep, just like our own FBI stating that 80% of the felonious actions which led to the crash, were prosecuted right on Wall Street, yet the right still tries to blame people who were scamed by the banks and mortgage industry.

Twisted thinking, full of denial, particularly when even Greenspan said he couldn't make heads or tails out of those mortgage papers.

Predators, much like the health insurance indutry.

Sev
10-09-2009, 03:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is King.
You stand out amongst the real elitists here, who believe they are special people, this is "their" America, and blame all others for the nation's problems.
</div></div>

Odin was a one eyed god, master of all and in possession of the knowledge of the universe.

Its humbling that you upon me as a god.

Now kiss my @ss. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif