PDA

View Full Version : this forum

bluewolf
08-12-2002, 12:23 PM
well i told myself i was going to be on here for an hour. i just got a new scifi book at the used bookstore yesterday and i want to read it.also need to go give my dogs their raw bones.

4 1/2 hours later i am still on here. gosh i need to get some discipline in my life and quit acting like an addict <G>

bluewolf

Cueless Joey
08-12-2002, 12:35 PM
Are you at "work" or at home? If I were at home with a Diamond, I would not be here for sure.

bluewolf
08-12-2002, 05:37 PM
i am at home but dont have my pool table here yet. it is partially dismantled at the place i am moving from. yeah, once it gets here, i imagine my posts will slow down, although i am a computer addict.

bluewolf

Doctor_D
08-12-2002, 06:16 PM
Good evening:

To say that this forum is addictive would prove to be an understatement!

/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Dr. D.

Chris Cass
08-13-2002, 12:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: bluewolf:</font><hr>
4 1/2 hours later i am still on here. gosh i need to get some discipline in my life and quit acting like an addict &lt;G&gt;
bluewolf <hr></blockquote>

You can't be an addict. Your an enthusiast.

Regards,

C.C.

bluewolf
08-13-2002, 03:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: bluewolf:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt;
4 1/2 hours later i am still on here. gosh i need to get some discipline in my life and quit acting like an addict &lt;G&gt;

bluewolf &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

You can't be an addict. Your an enthusiast.

Regards,

C.C. <hr></blockquote>

just wait teehee. anyway i am a bonafide addict. i have been a clean and sober member of narcotics anonymous for 11 years. although i know long er use substances, i am prone to get off balance and exercise my addiction in other ways LOL

bluewolf

bluewolf
08-13-2002, 03:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Doctor_D:</font><hr> Good evening:

To say that this forum is addictive would prove to be an understatement!

/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Dr. D.
<hr></blockquote>

yeah definately an understatement. but when my addiction is keeping me from getting stuff done that needs to be done, something has to give. i need to step back and look at balance in my life.

maybe ill do that next week. teehee

bluewolf

Chris Cass
08-13-2002, 08:08 AM
Well Bluewolf,

When it comes to the CCB. Nobody's safe. LOL I couldn't wait till I got on when I first found the CCB. After meeting some of the members personally. It's like friends you want to talk with all the time. Glad to hear your doing well now days. I like you long ago did my share of partying. I'm way more mellow now. I wish english was addicting....HAHAHA

Regards,

C.C.

9 Ball Girl
08-13-2002, 08:22 AM
I know how you feel, Blue. I do most of my CCB catching up while I'm at work. You can imagine the pain I feel when I have to get out of the CCB to go help someone out of a computer jam! As if!

Wendy~~progressively becoming an addict /ccboard/images/icons/crazy.gif

Q-guy
08-13-2002, 08:46 AM
You have been on the computer all that, time or this forum?

bluewolf
08-13-2002, 01:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Q-guy:</font><hr> You have been on the computer all that, time or this forum? <hr></blockquote>

on this forum 9/10 of that time. today i have been better. only an hour so far.

bluewolf

bluewolf
08-13-2002, 01:47 PM
yep. i can see you are your way to becoming an addict. me too, although i still have a ways to go,since havent been an enthusiast for long. but this forum is sure the highlight of my day!

08-13-2002, 05:39 PM
As a former CCB junky, I can safely say "the only way out is to lose your computor" LOL. St~~content to listen and learn. Love you all.

Tom_In_Cincy
08-13-2002, 05:46 PM
Hey Stretch.. How ya doing.. have you completed all 12 steps... ?

cheesemouse
08-14-2002, 06:58 AM
In the beginning, before finding the ccb I was a mere mortal but now it is a ritual where I strip off my human cloths and put on my screaming yellow cape with the flying nineball logo, the special powers yellow hat with winged ears and finally the two magic yellow pool gloves.........Wallaaaaaaaaaa I am the CHEESEMOUSE......HEEHEHEEEHEHEHHEHHEH........ /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

08-14-2002, 12:16 PM
Hi there Tom. Yessirreee, those blasted 12 steps. Since i needed the old cold turkey treatment i had to fast track the healing process down from 12 steps to 6 giant steps.

For those lost CCB souls out there looking for some piece of mind i offer you, "Stretch's 6 steps to personal ballance"

1) Understand that Work isn't just a place to sleep anymore.

2) "Shocking reality"- People who say, "I wish i had more time to play", are not players.

3) Recognize the warning signs that the CCB rules, cause forewarned is forearmed.
- The batteries in your remote now last for months.

- You know more people on line than you do in real life.

- Your mouse clicking forearm rivals Popey's.

4) Severe cases may need more than the 6 step program. They may need the 6x12 program. /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

5) Q. When did Pinoccio find out he was made of wood? A. When his hand cought on fire. LOL There is a lesson in that but it's a Zen thing so figure it out /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

6) Information is not knowledge any more than ingredients is not cake. Go and make great Cakes everyone.

PS On a personal note, had an absolutely FANTASTIC holliday with my Two daughters up in Ontario. Now that's what i call Cake! St

Lester
08-14-2002, 12:28 PM
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Stretch, you - back in the mix, is cake!!!!! ***Lester***

08-15-2002, 01:33 PM
Kind of you to say Lester, thankyou. Here's one for you.

*** To set the cause above renown, to love the game above the prize. *** Cheers!