PDA

View Full Version : I hate to break up

Bobbyrx
09-15-2008, 09:06 AM
another Gayleboating streak but it this pan's out it might be interesting... Obama asked to stall troop withdrawal (http://www.nypost.com/seven/09152008/postopinion/opedcolumnists/obama_tried_to_stall_gis_iraq_withdrawal_129150.ht m)

Gayle in MD
09-15-2008, 09:16 AM
Thank you. It's great to be the subject of so many bashing Republican dreamers. I view it as a true mark of distinction, a commentary to my fact checking abilities, since it is clear that Republicans can't stand the truth about anything.

Now Clap clap clap, and Mctinkerbell will rise up from the dead, and Palin Peter, from Alaska's bridge to nowhere, won't have to scurry around to learn a damned thing.

Iraq is the most dangerous country in the world, although it's a toss up between Iraq, and Afghanistan. The Republican led economy is the worst since the great crash, and the jobless rate, (and home floreclosures) far greater than documented, at record levels.

Republicans have had the lion's share of control for the years preceeding this mess, and total responsibility for the lost years in Iraq, full of no bid theft, chaos, and death.

ENOUGH!

DickLeonard
09-15-2008, 09:57 AM
Gayle come on you can easily fill three pages of Republican Blunders.####

Gayle in MD
09-15-2008, 10:07 AM
Dick, I could fill up three shipping containers with Republican fiasco documentation. It would have to go all the way back to Nixon and Reagan!

Too bad the Republican voters cannot connect the dots!