PDA

View Full Version : new police department requirements in AL

sack316
09-15-2008, 12:28 PM
A man, having applied to join the police force, is being interviewed.

The Inspector says 'Your qualifications are first-class but there is one
test that you must pass before I can recruit you.'

Sliding a small bag across the desk, he continues 'Take this gun, go out
and shoot six illegal immigrants, six Obama delegates and a rabbit.'

The man says 'Why the rabbit?'

'Fantastic attitude!' says the inspector. 'When can you start?'

Sack /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

pooltchr
09-15-2008, 04:06 PM
YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Steve

wolfdancer
10-05-2009, 11:06 AM
I didn't understand the joke....where's the punch line /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif
Now you'll never hear a sick, repulsive type joke like that north of the Mason/King line..er...Mason/Dixon line.
We believe in the sanctity of life up here....c'ept fer the right that doesn't mind shipping the youth of America to the Middle East to face dismemberment and death,..... as long as there is a buck to be made in the no bid contracts and kickbacks.
It's understandable though why that type of multiple murdering of innocents joke, would appeal to some weirdo here....I'm surprised llotter hasn't joined in on the glee
I shall include you and the other guy in my prayers today....Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.
On a serious note...your story reminded me of a guy I used to work with, that carried a .25 pistol around, inside his boot.
He always wanted to be a cop, and when he got to the oral part of
exam.....they gave him some scenarios, and asked how he would handle them. His stock answer, reportedly was "I'd shoot him"
He didn't make the final cut....but probably would be Chief of Police down thar in Ala.

Deeman3
10-05-2009, 12:29 PM
While we may not have the very sophisticated corruption of a Chicago or even L.A. we do have our clowns. At present, the police chief of one city has arrested the Sherriff of his county and we have many others under indictment on criminal corruption. The above mentions two cops actually drew weapons at a city council meeting. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Both we, of course, Obama voters. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Now, I do spend a little quality time with a few of the law enforcement officers around here, in charitable events and in shooting competition and practice on occasion. Most are salk of the earth lawmen who do their jobs very well. Because of the low revenues across the country, many now are just practicing meter maids who sit for days looking for out of state cars to generate revenue for their towns. Of course, they also, in most cases, don't have to deal with some of the more violent situations others face in the North and West. While guns are much more prevelant here, they are also much less likely to be used in violent crime and most of us can carry legal weapons. The cops are not quite as threatened as those elsewhere as, for the most part, the vast majority of guns they see are carried by law abiding people, while in a large city up north, perhaps 95% of the guns on the street are in criminal hands.

As well, most people here have shot many things, weather human of animal in thier lifetime and understand the finality of shooting their weapon while a kid in East L.A. may not really get the whole deal until after he has shot someone.

I don't really think most of them down here are any more anxious to shoot someone but are probably a little better at it when the occasion comes.

That does not mean we don't have our share of Bubbas down here as they do in other places. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sev
10-05-2009, 12:57 PM
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!

wolfdancer
10-05-2009, 01:12 PM
I also worked with two guys that did get on police Dept's.
One guy had two commendations for his work in a tough neighborhood..SF's Tenderloin district. Later on he was dismissed from the force for taking "kickbacks"
The other guy had a breakdown after he had tried to talk a young guy out of committing suicide, only to have the kid shoot himself in front of him.