PDA

View Full Version : Coming soon....New and Improved.

Chopstick
09-15-2008, 03:58 PM
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>The DeeMan4000</span>

He's leaner. He's meaner. Hell, he's even greener.

Now with 50% more neocon lies and packin' more fire power than most small countries and best of all, he now runs on kudzu.

Got a snake problem? NOOO problem.

When purchased with the optional motorized accessory, he'll blast those slimy buggers back into the netherworld from whence them came or Troy friggin Alabama whichever comes first, in no time.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Sid_Vicious
09-15-2008, 04:50 PM
If The(Dee)Man can just finish a 4 ball run for cash as my partner, I'd gladly call him Mr. President ;-) sid~~~jests, Dee plays very well, except for........

sack316
09-15-2008, 10:05 PM
I also heard a rumor that he comes with Kung Fu Grip! But then I also heard it was developed over time from being in trouble with the Mrs.

Sack

DickLeonard
10-02-2009, 11:52 AM
sack316 are you sure that shouldn't be Mrsss.####

Deeman3
10-02-2009, 03:03 PM
Guys, guys....Kills a couple of low lifes in pursuit of the American Dream and all of a sudden, you become an action figure. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Chopstick, that's Judzu and all American Beef. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sid, you know, there is always Derby City to run me over at this coming January. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Can you all believe those Racist Europeans dissed Obama so badly on the Olympic's bid? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

wolfdancer
10-02-2009, 05:20 PM
I hope that in the newer model, they were able to tighten the screws.
Lean, mean, obscene..Er, green....GREEN ???? you want him to lose his membership in the anti-environmentalist society, better known as the Republicans?
I watched PBS last nite, (an anathema for the right but educational and appreciated by others)....John Muir/Yellowstone,etc
In today's "Brave, New World" some rw'r would take out John Muir with a sniper's rifle....he'd be about as popular to them as Al Gore is......I'm not even sure they would support ....
Teddy Roosevelt???