PDA

View Full Version : They'll stop at nothing

wolfdancer
10-02-2009, 04:52 PM
No trick is too low for the Rw, as they attempt to indoctrinate America's youth to their way of thinking. This time however, they have even surpassed the "dirty tricks" of one Richard Milhous Nixon, who led the Republican party down the pathway to perdition, from which they have never changed course.
I don't even like to post this link, lest some young emotionally immature mind, read it and join the brown shirts, er, young Republicans.......
First there were the "Birchers", and now the latest uber right bund.......the "birthers"
birthers (http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2009/10/01/seseme-tea)

wolfdancer
10-02-2009, 07:11 PM
and on the same site:
Another "this is our version of the Democratic process" idea from your typical birther/tea bagger....

"There is a remote, although gaining, possibility America's military will intervene as a last resort to resolve the "Obama problem." Don't dismiss it as unrealistic.... Imagine a bloodless coup to restore and defend the Constitution through an interim administration that would do the serious business of governing and defending the nation. Skilled, military-trained, nation-builders would replace accountability-challenged, radical-left commissars.... Military intervention is what Obama's exponentially accelerating agenda for "fundamental change" toward a Marxist state is inviting upon America. A coup is not an ideal option, but Obama's radical ideal is not acceptable or reversible."
I can think of four members here who would applaud such an action, "in defense of the Constitution"...ya know that "piece of paper" as GWB thinks of it.

wolfdancer
10-02-2009, 07:38 PM
Nothing new about the proposal to "save Democracy, save the Constitution" by overthrowing President Barack Obama.
In 1933, Herr Prescott Bush reportedly:
"BBC: Bush's Grandfather Planned Fascist Coup In America
New investigation sheds light on clique of powerbrokers, including Prescott Bush, who sought to overthrow U.S. government and implement Hitlerian policies"
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2007/240707fascistcoup.htm

Gayle in MD
10-03-2009, 07:41 AM
When it comes to RW nastiness and ignorance they have really outdone themselves since the last election. And these people think they are patriotic?

They're really a disgrace to America. The voices of radicalism, racism and ignorance. This time, their usual filthy tactics will backfire, IMO. There are enough reasonable people in our country who wish to go forward, to succeed in solving our serious problems, and plow our way out of failed Republican policies, and Bush's failed presidency.

Most Americans know the difference between patriotism, and the ugly RW tactics for which Republicans are famous. We have too may problems at this time for the majority of our citizens to overlook the damaging actions of the right.

They're just digging their hole deeper, IMO.

G.

pooltchr
10-03-2009, 07:48 AM
Thanks for jumping in on that one. I was starting to worry about wolfie talking to himself on here.

Steve

Bobbyrx
10-03-2009, 08:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No trick is too low for the Rw, as they attempt to indoctrinate America's youth to their way of thinking </div></div>

You're so right. I mean, could you believe what they were doing with those kids in the New Jersey elementary school and those songs?

Song 1:
Mm, mmm, mm!
<span style="color: #CC0000">George W. Bush </span>

He said that all must lend a hand
To make this country strong again
Mmm, mmm, mm!

He said we must be fair today
Equal work means equal pay
Mmm, mmm, mm!

He said that we must take a stand
To make sure everyone gets a chance
Mmm, mmm, mm!

He said red, yellow, black or white
All are equal in his sight
Mmm, mmm, mm!

Yes!
Mmm, mmm, mm

Song 2:
Hello, Mr. President we honor you today!
For all your great accomplishments, we all doth say "hooray!"

Hooray, Mr. President! You're number one!
The first black American to lead this great nation! <span style="color: #CC0000">What about Clinton? </span>

Hooray, Mr. President we honor your great plans
To make this country's economy number one again!

Hooray Mr. President, we're really proud of you!
And we stand for all Americans under the great Red, White, and Blue!

So continue ---- Mr. President we know you'll do the trick
So here's a hearty hip-hooray ----

Hip, hip hooray!
Hip, hip hooray!
Hip, hip hooray!

Gayle in MD
10-03-2009, 09:39 AM
Do you have a point?
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Sev
10-03-2009, 09:39 AM
Is that crickets I hear???

Bobbyrx
10-03-2009, 09:47 AM
It's fairly obvious.

Sev
10-03-2009, 09:51 AM
Did you hear something?????

Bobbyrx
10-03-2009, 09:54 AM
Mmm, mmm, mm!

Gayle in MD
10-03-2009, 09:58 AM
It's obvious that there is no point in your post.

What is real is that all presidents address students in our country, but when a Democratic president does so, he is demonized by the radical and unstable right wing of the Republican Party, which is now basically the majority of the party.

You're going to see more and more Republicans speaking out against their own radical, racist nuts, in the future, as they are finally beginning to realize that their nutty antiamerican base does not represent enough numbers to get them elected, and in fact, it's already beginning, sans Graham.

G.

Sev
10-03-2009, 09:59 AM
Yah Yah thats it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Bobbyrx
10-03-2009, 11:04 AM
Where did I say anything wrong about a president addressing students? Wolfie was talking about right wing indoctrinations and I pointed out an elementary school making students sing songs praising a president who at the time had just assumed the office and done nothing. It's called indoctrination. And I inserted Bush for Obama to show the hypocrisy, which is obvious.

Sev
10-03-2009, 11:11 AM
The president has every right to speak to the nation and its people at all ages.

However the school systems should be kept politically neutral. Not potentially used as an indoctrination platform. Parents rights trump the president in this case. The students are a capture audience.

If Bush attempted to do what Obama did you would have a conniption.

Dem poll numbers are in the tank and falling.

Gayle in MD
10-03-2009, 12:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The president has every right to speak to the nation and its people at all ages.

However the school systems should be kept politically neutral. Not potentially used as an indoctrination platform. Parents rights trump the president in this case. The students are a capture audience.

If Bush attempted to do what Obama did you would have a conniption.

Dem poll numbers are in the tank and falling. </div></div>

Bush did do the same damn thing, and so did every other president, including Bush One, who also asked the students to write to him.

Dem poll numbers are higher than Republicans.

Better worry about your own party, the Dems are doing just fine, and will continue to do so, as we plow our way out of Bush's colossal messes.

G.

pooltchr
10-03-2009, 01:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bobbyrx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's fairly obvious. </div></div>

Nothing is obvious to the lefties. If Ariana doesn't spoon feed it to them, they just can't see anything

Steve

Sev
10-03-2009, 02:52 PM
I keep telling you I am not a republican.
Please pull the wool out from between your ears.

You really should stop taking what you read in "The Puffing on a Post" seriously. Democrat numbers are plummeting. The Blue Dogs are scared to death. The Democrats are calculating how many seats they are going to loose now. Pelosi and Reid put more nails in the coffin on a daily basis.

As I said. The president has every right to address the children of this country. It should be politically neutral. It was the type of presentation that was in question the him actually making the address.

wolfdancer
10-03-2009, 03:16 PM
re: your "much ado about nothing" post....you make in seem that the President was brainwashing the little darlings with one speech. I suppose you would have preferred that President Barack Obama just read from a "Dick and Jane" book, as his predecessor
did ("while Rome was burning")
I think it was an honor for the kids to hear their elected President visit their school and speak to them, and he is to be applauded for not delivering some "pablum" speech.
Give the kids a little more credit then your generation, for separating the "Fox approved" rhetoric, from the truth.
I can faintly remember hearing FDR speak on the radio....don't remember them having to give Prescott Bush, equal time, to speak out for the Nazis.
I remember RMN delivering his "Checkers" speech, don't remember them giving the SPCA equal time to respond. I also remember JFK's Berlin speech....were they supposed to give some wingnut free time to point out that he was Irish, and not German?

Sev
10-03-2009, 03:32 PM
We were a much freer nation in the days of FDR. We also had a strong moral compass and standards of decency.

Truman, FDR, Ike and JFK would not have addressed children in the manner that has been attempted recently.

We are a pale shadow of what we once were. Its very sad. Whats sadder is that an individual much younger than yourself is aware of this, while you are blind to it.

wolfdancer
10-03-2009, 04:32 PM
yada, yada, yada......
It's unfortunate for me, I guess, that I grew up in a poor Irish American working class neighborhood,and for the most part, among Democratic families, that lost sons and daughters in WWII, and Korea.
While this may make us stupid and also somehow UnAmerican, according to your logic, I prefer those hard working, self supporting, true American Patriots...to well, lets say...your kind, yours and that uber American know it all....Rocky !!
Do yourself a favor....be your own man...."cut the umbilical cord" and distance yourself from this self proclaimed genius/WAR HERO.
That would be the smart thing to do....but then, like him, you seem to be over here stirring up sh*t, so that you can run back to AZB, proudly proclaiming your victories.
Little wonder why members here don't also join up there....you and lww are "AZB-lite"....mild mannered, even friendly ...on a comparative basis.

Sev
10-03-2009, 04:42 PM
You really should attempt to make your posts coherent.

I have not run back to proclaim any victories on AZ. You surfaced and set your own wolf trap.
As far as stirring up "Sh$t". I guess its a bit disconcerting having to actually defend your view points rather than just agreeing with each other.

Much of the greatest generation was poor. However the work ethic was par none. The sacrifices were par non.

Just what do you mean by my kind??

wolfdancer
10-03-2009, 05:30 PM
your kind....is lww's kind,... elitists that preach the worst about their fellow Americans, and believe that you are "far above the madding crowd". I won't bother to mention the sheep falling over the cliff, led by an idiotic sheepdog.......
I'm still waiting to hear how the vastly superior intellects over on AZB, done, did me in.
Maybe you think because I didn't stick around and trade juvenile insults.....I was beaten like a red headed stepchild???
Not in my debating club...proving the other guy was wrong is what wins arguments....

Sev
10-03-2009, 10:35 PM
Actually once you left you were basically forgotten.

wolfdancer
10-03-2009, 11:08 PM
as forgotten as you will be once you take a long over due hike from here ....but since your chief function here is to support the blathering of lww, we'll have to wait for you both to realize your 15 minutes of fame is up, was up, a long time ago.
Do you really think I give a s**t about the the ones over there that stifle free speech, that brag about what they would do if Gayle or Dick came over there..... that I fret about them forgetting about me?
There is no real discussion over there ...they just read printouts from Fox news to each other.
I'm f**king relieved that they forgot about me

Sev
10-04-2009, 12:06 AM
Talk about an overblown sense of self importance and case of paranoid delusions.

Nobody is talking about BD over there with anything that could possibly be called a regular basis.

I also saw no evidence that you posted anything there recently.

wolfdancer
10-04-2009, 02:14 AM
I'm not going to reply to you publicly anymore since it seems you have some compulsive need to draw attention to yourself, and I'm jes "aiding and abetting the enemy" by replying to your antagonistic, baiting, posts...lww is the worst at that, you ain't quite reached level 2 jes yet....
Do you have a reading problem, or just a reading comprehension problem?
I don't post over there....and there are only a couple of losers, (three guesses) that carry posts back and forth between the sites.
Folks are comfortable over there, a rw dominated site....it's just asking for trouble to go over there and post as a free thinking liberal democrat.
Why you and lww come over here to start more flame wars is beyond me..I guess it's this psychotic craving for attention???
.....it used to be pretty well balanced here, and the arguments were low key...that is until lww announced over there he was coming here to go after Gayle, and he's still trying to "put her in her place".....I guess he needed some help though, a second banana (I have her way ahead on style points)...first leaning on that other guy, and now you as his spear carrier.
Maybe if she wrote him and said "youdaman......you win" he would leave and you would follow, then we adults can have a little peace and quiet here...
Bananas reminded me of your other idiotic remark about innuendo... first off, you are plagiarizing lww with that crap.That's some of his "best stuff" and he ain't going to like it.
As for swinging that way....I could care less if you are still swinging from trees...check your hands and see if you have opposable thumbs....then put one in your mouth and the other....and when I yell "switch".....

pooltchr
10-04-2009, 05:42 AM
I'm just an outside observer in this discussion, but I must ask one question. If your leftist ideals are so great, I would think you wouldn't have any problem defending them on what you call a rw site. Or do you just prefer to stay where you can find a couple of people to give you moral support for you views?

I would find it boring to be surrounded only by people who agree with me.

Steve

Sev
10-04-2009, 08:25 AM
HAHAHHAHAAHA!!!

You truly are quite funny.

Dont quit now I need my morning fix.

Come back Wolfie. Come back.

Oh wait. Wrong movie.

Perhaps a quote from Old Yeller would be more appropriate as you seem to have concluded that you are the victim of some as yet undiscovered inter-billiards site NPR conspiracy.

hondo
10-04-2009, 01:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Nobody is talking about BD over there with anything that could possibly be called a regular basis.

</div></div>

Except you.

wolfdancer
10-04-2009, 02:09 PM
LOL.....

Sev
10-04-2009, 02:10 PM
Quite right.
Only because I apparently have been targeted for some unknown reason.

Its its WD's game. I am just playing it.

wolfdancer
10-04-2009, 03:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would find it boring to be surrounded only by people who agree with me. </div></div>
Well, thank the good Lord then.....cause you'll never be bored, if'n you get my drift.
By the way...I don't begin my posts with,
something like "isn't that right, Sev, Lww" I don't need a fawning sycophant to agree with what I have to write....
You guys do not "discuss"...name calling is not an adult discussion; personal insults is not an adult discussion.
(See, I ain't discussing here either, jes telling it like it is)
If I want to engage in your type of discussion, I have two choices:
I can go down to the corner bar, late at night, after everybody's brain has been fueled by alcohol, down a quick 3 or 4 shots myself,and join in on the latest "think tank "discussion... or just go over to Myspace, where there are hundreds like lww, albeit, much younger and less jaded....
Having a "discussion" with you, lww, Sev....isn't exactly like
" My Dinner With Andre" In fact...I really have no interest in a discussion with you, or your cadre of clowns. As Gertrude Stein wrote...."there's nothing there, there"...

Gayle in MD
10-04-2009, 03:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I keep telling you I am not a republican.
Please pull the wool out from between your ears.

You really should stop taking what you read in "The Puffing on a Post" seriously. Democrat numbers are plummeting. The Blue Dogs are scared to death. The Democrats are calculating how many seats they are going to loose now. Pelosi and Reid put more nails in the coffin on a daily basis.

As I said. The president has every right to address the children of this country. It should be politically neutral. It was the type of presentation that was in question the him actually making the address. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066"> The fact is, Obama did nothing wrong, and the right twisted something that was a non issue, into a big damn deal, over absolutely nothing.

While you righties on here represent the looney tunes of the Republican party, you don't get to twist the facts around to suit your anti Obama, rheotric. There was no attempt to indoctrinate, school children, at all. Obama did nothing that was out of order, and par for any president. Just another right wing myth, one of many time when Republicans huff and puff onver nothing, at least this time they weren't spending forty million, like they did trying to get something on Clinton.

The country is still behind the president, FYI, and Republicans are still a joke to all but their looney base.

Nothing new about that.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Sev
10-04-2009, 03:47 PM
Funny.
In NYS where I am the libs and Dems are starting to sing a different tune. Its starting to dawn on them they are not getting the hope and change they asked for.

If unemployment crests 10% and stays there for an extended period of time the people will make their displeasure known. It would not matter which side was in power. Your side controls the entire ball of wax now. You own it.

Gayle in MD
10-04-2009, 04:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Funny.
In NYS where I am the libs and Dems are starting to sing a different tune. Its starting to dawn on them they are not getting the hope and change they asked for.

If unemployment crests 10% and stays there for an extended period of time the people will make their displeasure known. It would not matter which side was in power. Your side controls the entire ball of wax now. You own it. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">I have no doubt that Americans will remember the party of nope, and the nutty people who have behaved like idiots, who belong to YOUR party.

Our side, as you put it, is doing a good job trying to undo all the colossal messes made by, and left by George Bush, and his Republican blank check majority.

Most of us still recall how we got into these multi messes left by Bush, and most of us have been watching Republican block every effort to improve and correct the messes.

Most people are also far more confident that we can and will make progress. You really shouldn't judge anything by a few friends, The polls show that most of the country likes Obama, and also, that 67% of AMericans want a public option for their health care, which is being blocked mostly by republicans.

In short, none of the Republican Party's stances, whether it is regarding foreign affairs, OR domestic affairs, are in line with the majority of the country.

You should worry about your own party, instead of trying so hard to create non negatives about Obama and the Democratics. We voters aren't all suffering from the denial which runs rampant on the right. Most of us know how we got into these many disasters. and knew all along that they weren't going to be all cleared up and solved in a few months.

As for the economy, you're realy blowing smoke. We are trying to get out of the worst mess since the Great Depression, left to us by GEORGE BUSH, and the SPENDOHOLIC REPUBLICAN BLANK CHECK CONGRESS!

So, dream on, rightie, your guys made the messes, not ours.

G.</span>

hondo
10-04-2009, 04:33 PM
Excellent post, Gayle.

I wouldn't have called Bush a chimp , but other than that, I couldn't have said it better.

Sev
10-04-2009, 04:39 PM
Again. Not my party. You either are ignoring that or Alzheimer's is setting in.

You apparently missed the polling data that I posted that refutes your claim.

Of course I am sure "The Puffing on a Post" provides more accurate information

Gayle in MD
10-04-2009, 04:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Excellent post, Gayle.

I wouldn't have called Bush a chimp , but other than that, I couldn't have said it better. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Thanks friend, and you're right about that. Upon re-reading it, I have changed it on your good advice.

Love,
Gayle </span>

Sev
10-04-2009, 04:41 PM
Chimp is a highly politically incorrect term these days.

One has to wonder about the use of the term chimp in relationship to a president. A Freudian slip perhaps???

Sev
10-04-2009, 04:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Excellent post, Gayle.

I wouldn't have called Bush a chimp , but other than that, I couldn't have said it better. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Thanks friend, and you're right about that. Upon re-reading it, I have changed it on your good advice.

Love,
Gayle </span> </div></div>

Back peddling from possible hate speech are we??

hondo
10-04-2009, 04:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Excellent post, Gayle.

Love,

Back peddling from possible hate speech are we?? </div></div>

We all need to re-visit our posts sometimes.

Some guy on AZ went on a rant about David Letterman
and then realized he had his facts wrong and only a few
agreed with him so he retracted his comments.

I don't recall him getting bashed for his retractions.

When was the last time you ever saw Dub retract anything.?
Even when he's clearly wrong.

Gayle in MD
10-04-2009, 05:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Excellent post, Gayle.

Love,

Even when he's clearly wrong. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">My friend, are you speaking of Bush? According to Bush, he's never made a mistake, other then using the wrong word a few times. This is what is so hilarious about the right calling down Obama on ego charges! LMAO! What could be funnier than that!

If you're talking about Dub, the flubbadub poster on here, I don't read his posts, I think I read one, once, and immediately put him on ignore.

Soon, his side kick, Sev, will also be on ignore, since he is proving himself to be as irrelevant and uninformed as the rest from the right. </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Sev
10-04-2009, 05:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Excellent post, Gayle.

Love,

Even when he's clearly wrong. </div></div>

Absolutely Hondo I did.

That is Larry's business. That is up to him to decide whether or not we agree with his stance.

However I have not been on a continual holier than thou campaign to insult, attack and disparage fellow members of any site.
I am having visions of a rather large festering boil that is desperately in need of being lanced.

Its quite obvious that the madam has never seen the inside of a finishing school.