PDA

View Full Version : Official Wolfdancer Rant Thread.

Sev
10-04-2009, 09:59 AM
Ladies and gentleman. In case it has escaped your notice our furry little friend has become somewhat obsessive compulsive in what appears to be need to track me from topic to topic and proceed to launch into a series of rude, insulting, threatening and otherwise obnoxious personal attacks.

This has done nothing to further discourse on any given topic but rather has served as a distraction and quite possibly has disenfranchised certain members as they can no longer post a topic for discussion without it being derailed by Mr. Dancers continuing rants and tirades.

This thread is being posted in an attempt to contain all forth coming rants and tirades in a single thread so as to prevent the entire site from being polluted with such commentary every time I or any other member posts an opinion or new topic.

It is my hope that at moments when an uncontrollable urge to launch into inane, nonsensical and quite possibly rude rants against myself or any other member overcomes him, he will exercise due diligence and dance over to this most conveniently supplied thread and unburden himself. It is my hope he will further be inspired to place a footnote in the thread in question which states, "Please see <span style="color: #CC0000">OWDRT</span>"( /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif ) and then provide a convenient link for any to follow for future reference.
This will provide us the ability to continue discussing uninterrupted the topic at hand and not be distracted by undue commentary that has very little if not nothing to do with the subject matter at hand.

It is my sincere hope that <span style="color: #CC0000">OWDRT</span> ( /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif ) will serve as a safe haven for our 4 pawed friends continuing good mental health and further, serve as a staging area for venting remarks and commentary that otherwise are not designed to move a discussion forward.

Thank you for your forbearance and patience in this manner.

Wishing you all good fortune and happiness.

Yours truly.

Sev.

pooltchr
10-04-2009, 10:40 AM
He's just doing what he does best. Some people can carry on an intelligent and civil conversation, some can't.

Steve

wolfdancer
10-04-2009, 01:34 PM
yer dumbest post to date. I thought you had hit your personal nadir, but you keep managing to lower the bar...amazing.
I'm thinking that there is a plan to your baiting posts.....either it's your own idea, or lww has put you up to it since I no longer bother to read his ****. The idea is to get me to write something that would get me banned, and you both know my weakness.....I don't suffer fools gladly...despite II Corinthians 11:19
I prefer instead the words of D.H. Lawrence:
"Well, I don't want to be just or to be kind. There is a further justice and a greater kindness than this niggling tolerance business, and suffering fools gladly. Fools bore me."
And so it came to pass...you are now boring me with your schoolboy like missives....which miss the mark, completely.

wolfdancer
10-04-2009, 01:54 PM
did somebody ask for your opinion, Bubba?
Take my advice, the same that I gave to Sev.....
yer posts need more "cowbell"...
You sure like to dispense the personal insults yourself, while
laughably..imo...extolling yourself as a paradigm of a modern intellectual, well versed in politics, current affairs, and lets not forget your acclaimed scientific expertise...specifically, on climatology. When I read one of your posts....the ones that you claim, I can learn something from /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif
I ask myself....Is he for real; are those posts unintentionally self-deprecating, or some insiders joke, perhaps?
Well, you are always good for a laugh,actually a snicker... and a "but there for the grace...."

Sev
10-04-2009, 03:00 PM
I have never sought to have anybody banned from any site.
As for your weakness goes. I have never attempted to seek it out. You give me ample opportunity to skewer you without me having to go to any effort to seek out weak points.

Oh by the way. It pleases me that you have taken the opportunity test out the <span style="color: #CC0000">OWDRT</span> thread.

It is my hope that venting here has provided you a moment of calm as it was intended to.

wolfdancer
10-04-2009, 05:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Some people can carry on an intelligent and civil conversation, some can't.
</div></div>
Is this an admission about your own limitations?
WTF are you doing on my thread? Go get your own official rant thread

Sev
10-04-2009, 05:33 PM
AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAh!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
10-04-2009, 05:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yer dumbest post to date. I thought you had hit your personal nadir, but you keep managing to lower the bar...amazing.
I'm thinking that there is a plan to your baiting posts.....either it's your own idea, or lww has put you up to it since I no longer bother to read his ****. The idea is to get me to write something that would get me banned, and you both know my weakness.....I don't suffer fools gladly...despite II Corinthians 11:19
I prefer instead the words of D.H. Lawrence:
"Well, I don't want to be just or to be kind. There is a further justice and a greater kindness than this niggling tolerance business, and suffering fools gladly. Fools bore me."
And so it came to pass...you are now boring me with your schoolboy like missives....which miss the mark, completely.

</div></div>

Your error is that you believe that sibce you, Gayle, and Dick act like worthless brownshirt POS's and try to get people banned that everyone else acts in the same self centered pathetic and petty manner as yourselves.

Y'all enjoy wallowing in the slop and that's why this forum is what it is.

LWW

wolfdancer
10-04-2009, 09:41 PM
get off my thread, creep (Sev set this up just for me)....you post the same way over on AZB, as well as here....and you also claim to be polluting 8 other sites with your self aggrandizing bs....Does anybody buy into that sickness?
I think you are mildly psychotic, functional, but with some kind of unhealthy narcissism, not sure why though, after seeing your photo posted over on AZB... flexing your, er, muscles in your "this will impress/scare them" pic ...what are them lumps on top of your upper arm?...Biceps? ... every time I think of you using G. Patton, and the Freedom fighter as your avatar "Hey, look at me, I'm a hero"...makes me want to puke...
If anybody is wallowing in their own feces...it's you
Now before I tell you to *** and tune you out....You are the one that got Hondo banned, and myself suspended (I believe)...what a sad f***en joke that you are trying to claim it's the other way around.....I think most people are aware by now what a **** you are...and an attention whore as well.
You might have scored more points with your "fans" had you left Dick's name out of your personal attack, and idiotic rambling....everybody here knows that Dick is a gentleman, good guy, and great pool player.
That he doesn't agree with your politics....and doesn't buy into your imagined "leadership" role here, doesn't merit your insults, lies, etc.

LWW
10-05-2009, 04:29 AM
See, you simply cannot be trusted at all can you.

First you swear you have me on ignore yet continue to shadowpost in every thread.

Then, Gayle tells you things in confidence about her condition ... which I pray are improving ... and you can't keep your yapper shut so you blab it on the forum.

Now, you tell us that you never go to AZB ... yet you have trollish commentary on every thread.

What's embarrassing to those who love you ... I know you are incapable of embarrassment yourself ... is that you have a hard time comprehending what is going on even when illustrated with photos.

But, I'm an open minded 21st century kind of guy who understands that some men like to stare at the muscular physiques of other men on the internet. It's not my thing, but far be it from me to deprive them of such ... pleasure.

LWW

Sev
10-05-2009, 08:25 AM
That's the spirit!!!
The therapeutic power of having your own personal private space. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

eg8r
10-06-2009, 07:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ladies and gentleman. In case it has escaped your notice our furry little friend has become somewhat obsessive compulsive in what appears to be need to track me from topic to topic and proceed to launch into a series of rude, insulting, threatening and otherwise obnoxious personal attacks.</div></div>That is all the lapdog is worth. He chases everyone around and hypocritically lashes out at them and then turns around and says he does not care what they say.

eg8r

Sev
10-06-2009, 09:34 AM
Now now OWDRT is the therapy couch our little buddy.

LWW
10-06-2009, 11:50 AM
In wolfie's defense ... he probably doesn't care what others say because he hardly ever understands multi syllable words.

LWW

wolfdancer
10-06-2009, 01:32 PM
get off my thread
"May the flies from a thousand camels forever infest thine armpits."

eg8r
10-07-2009, 08:01 AM
No.

eg8r

Sev
03-17-2010, 09:34 PM
Time for the therapy thread to resurface.

Let it all out my man. You'll feel better for it.

LWW
03-18-2010, 05:12 AM
I hope he finds peace.

If only he could adapt an attitude such as JohnnyD or yourself.

LWW

Sev
03-04-2011, 04:36 PM
Remember Wolfi if you find yourself slipping out of tranquility this is your safe room. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

wolfdancer
03-04-2011, 05:01 PM
Was there some valid reason for resurrecting this dated thread?
As to myself posting behind you....isn't that what you are trying for by including my name in your post heading? Like this one, for example? Aren't you in fact, baiting me into a response?
Refrain from the personal attacks, and I shan't reply to any of your posts again....unless of course, I find the topic to be of interest, an outright lie, or threatening.......
pawn to E4....it's now your move

Sev
03-04-2011, 05:12 PM
Come now.
I always enjoyed our back and forth. You just took it more seriously than I did.
I'd be hurt if you didnt reply to my post or threads after all this time.

LWW
03-04-2011, 05:15 PM
Awwwww ... I'm touched by these recent developments.

LWW

Sev
03-04-2011, 07:06 PM
You have to reach out where you can.

LWW
03-05-2011, 06:38 AM
Just be cautious what you grab hold of.

LWW

Sev
03-05-2011, 08:10 AM
Eeeeeew!!!

LWW