PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Battle Hymn of the Republic

Sev
10-04-2009, 11:24 AM
This is good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZkvkLmkYVg

Sev
10-04-2009, 11:27 AM
It will be interesting to see how certain individuals try to spin a black conservative as being racist.

hondo
10-04-2009, 01:03 PM
LOL! The new Republican spin.

Anybody who disagrees with them MUST be accusing them of racism.

wolfdancer
10-04-2009, 01:12 PM
I thought Sev was "lww lite", but it seems he is determined to claim the #1 spot for hisself....it's dissension in the ranks.

hondo
10-04-2009, 01:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought Sev was "lww lite", but it seems he is determined to claim the #1 spot for hisself....it's dissension in the ranks. </div></div>

I have always liked Sev.

In the past couple of months he has become a non-stop apologist
for LWW and his responses have taken on a nasty edge.
Too bad.

I think it would suck to fawn over someone of Dub's rather dubious moral character.

wolfdancer
10-04-2009, 02:04 PM
I too, thought differently of Sev, when he first came over here.
Now, I think he is just another lww, but without the bragging,and
"hero" self image of the other miscreant.

Sev
10-04-2009, 02:45 PM
Apologist for Larry??
How so??
As a matter of fact we generally stay pretty much independent of each other. No always of course because that is simply impossible.

Now correct me if I am wrong. I have been off this site almost 2 months because of working on houses in various parts of the country. I come a day or two ago and step into a full frontal assault by WD.

Now it would seem to be that if anybody is being apologetic for for someone that of dubious moral quality it would be you in this case.

In the last 2 days I have been called a racist.
Where was Hondo? Do you believe I am then?

I have been accused of hate speech.
Where was Hondo? Do you believe I do?

I have been called ignorant.
Where was Hondo? Do you believe I am??

Etc Etc.

I have not made a rebuttal in the same vein. Granted some of my replies have been barbed as I would think you would expect. Your fuse is far shorter than mine as you are probably quite well aware.

So my question to you is. If in fact what you say is true and you do like me as an individual why the complete silence on your part???
Now you make a statement that attacks my character in a backhanded sort of way in third person.

If I am wrong you are educated enough and articulate enough to point it out to me and give me the opportunity to either explain my point of view or retract the statement.
Apparently I am not allowed that luxury.

Sev
10-04-2009, 02:51 PM
My goodness.
I guess its a potato sack race with me and Dub then.

I believe it took you all of what? 2 weeks to start attacking me in PM's.

Civil discourse requires both parties to be able to have an open and frank exchange of ideas. By all accounts you do not wish to have one at all but would rather engage in tripe designed to run someone that disagrees with your point of view off the site.

Your not very good at "Alinsky's Rules for Radicals".

hondo
10-04-2009, 03:59 PM
I haven't read any of that. Where? This site was down for several days.

I haven't read all of the posts.

I know I got pretty fed up over the Olympics post.

Same ole I hate Obama and anything connected to him but I'm going to pretend that isn't true.

It's gets old.

hondo
10-04-2009, 04:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Your not very good at "Alinsky's Rules for Radicals". </div></div>

LOL! DuB lobs a pass to Sev under the basket. TWO POINTS!

Let the high fives begin.

Sev
10-04-2009, 04:23 PM
HAHAHAAHHAAHH!!!

Good one.

Didnt think of that.

hondo
10-04-2009, 04:48 PM
Yep. I hear Alinsky, I think Dub. He runs it into the ground.

wolfdancer
10-04-2009, 05:05 PM
I sent you a pm, because I thought the board here had had enough of our little bantering, especially with me way ahead on the point count. AND I don't need to "win" publicly, at someone else's expense...which is yours, Steve's and llw's goal here.
I could care less if you go or stay, although you are becoming more then a minor annoyance....You don't add anything positive to this site, not that I do either....just another talking head from the right,(as I am from the opposition, progressive side)... trying to interject your beliefs and opinions as facts
I don't agree with your anti Obama tirades, didn't agree with your posse on GWB....( Bush....never thought in my lifetime, we would elect a President worse then Nixon, nor far more removed from reality then Reagan), but....then they said George Sisler's 257 hits, record would never be broken, and then along came Suzuki Ichiro...who hit 262...."Solo Suzuki"
Nice special today on the local channel...his top ten feats.
I forgot about his great speed, great arm....
Where were we...go, or stay...wtf do I care?
BUT, earlier today in a pm to Gayle who is dealing with a health issue....I advised her to not read the posts of yours, steves,lwws,eds,llotters....because she needs to be in a positive state of mind, and the caustic, self promoting,elitist, anti- average American, El Crappo you guys put out as news......."angries the blood" (Satchel Paige)
Also in her weakened condition.....you would all step up the personal attack......imo

Sev
10-04-2009, 05:31 PM
First and foremost I am sorry to hear Gayle is having health problems. And wish her the best on a speedy recovery. Political differences do not necessitate a wish for personal harm to your opponent.

I do not attempt to win publicly at anyone's expense. When you take it upon yourself to attack me personally rather than address the topic at hand you can not honestly expect it to be ignored???

Qtec
10-05-2009, 08:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It will be interesting to see how certain individuals try to spin a black conservative as being racist. </div></div>

Check the frames at 0.19 secs and especially at the 2.42 mark...........He is the only friggin black guy there!
Looks more like a lynching than a protest..............LMAO

Q

Sev
10-05-2009, 01:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It will be interesting to see how certain individuals try to spin a black conservative as being racist. </div></div>

Check the frames at 0.19 secs and especially at the 2.42 mark...........He is the only friggin black guy there!
Looks more like a lynching than a protest..............LMAO

Q </div></div>

HAHAHAH!!

Not nice. But funny!!!

Blazing saddles anybody??